Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the calendar I am 51, but I feel like I'm 30. I workout 4-5 times a week, and that doesn't count chasing women. ;)
 
Same here - I just can't bring myself to join up as that word "retired" sounds so old and feeble. As I say, I still act 1/2 my age, in many ways. Not ready for the rocking chair crowd yet!

Crazy huh? I mean I am not looking for the early bird special yet but what can I say...
 
I think "sugar daddy" usually means hot 20 something even hot 30 something or stunning 40 something as the potential "sugar baby"...
my advice, play the lottery.

Ha...what a gentleman, not to mention classy!!! thanks for the advice:kiss:
 
Last edited:
I've been getting the AARP mail too. I guess since I just turned 60 on Tuesday that I might as well join. And not even thinking about retiring yet - well I'm thinking about it but the bank account isn't....

And for the record -- 60 year female from Central Florida - I enjoy a chat with a mature gentleman from time to time - ;)
 
Hi

Im a newbie to lit kinda on the outside looking in
51 married normal guy couple kids. Would love to exchange
An ongoing roleplay with a cute sexy lady, but its hard
To meet any woman here, I have a very vivid imagination, I can promice just some good clean fun :rose:
 
Does 50 count? just joined after a lot of looking at the stories and stuff, anyway kinky older guy here, keeping it short and sweet for the minute ;)
 
New here - 54/M

Hi, newbie on this forum, just turned 54 last week, feel like 34, act like 44 hehehehe, life is to good not to be :D
Always open to chat with a lady in my age bracket (from feel to be)
Most info in my profile
 
I've been getting the AARP mail too. I guess since I just turned 60 on Tuesday that I might as well join. And not even thinking about retiring yet - well I'm thinking about it but the bank account isn't....

And for the record -- 60 year female from Central Florida - I enjoy a chat with a mature gentleman from time to time - ;)

AARP is good for insurance on car since ratings base is older and more sedate drivers and not teenagers jumping fences...
also good for life and apartment insurance....

Have freinds north of you in Hudson florida, they are like so many in florida NJ winter refugees lol

me btw 64 year old retired HS teacher.... more a winter person that those of you who love the heat and humidity of the sunshine state.... :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture cliffinnj.jpg
    Picture cliffinnj.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 940
Fine wine?

I get tired of the fine wine analogy. I'm more getting like an old apple or something. That isn't supposed to make sense. I'm over 50 by a bunch but still interested in talk and play and tease.

Like the theatre. Like to read. Like to write. Enjoy good movies. Got my butt whipped today in Scrabble, Gin, and dominoes. Felt like I was finally over the damn hill! (Got stuck with "Q" at the end of each of three games! Did I say something to offend the gods?)

I like pm but prefer e-mail. My address is in my profile.

Everyone take care. Write home.

Woody
 
Jannus

I've been getting the AARP mail too. I guess since I just turned 60 on Tuesday that I might as well join. And not even thinking about retiring yet - well I'm thinking about it but the bank account isn't....

And for the record -- 60 year female from Central Florida - I enjoy a chat with a mature gentleman from time to time - ;)

PM sent :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top