The Show-off Thread!!!

Bathing show off.

Last edited:
Joining in

Is there room for one more?

Photoon2014-06-02at19562_zps26192777.jpg

I don't want to speak for all the gal's... but... I'd say there's definitely room for pics like those.!

Hey, rather new here and not as bold as some...(maybe in the future, who knows).

But here's my contribution...

Thanks SereneGal,

And I'm pretty sure that I do speak for all the guys (and probably some of the gals) when I say that we will happily make room for more of your pics. In fact, I'm clearing out a space right now.

You could post one right here ^^^ if you like. :D

I know there's a lot of ladies on here that love legs, so here you go. :D

Attachments

• IMG_201408082285.jpg
    IMG_201408082285.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 92
Thanks SereneGal,

And I'm pretty sure that I do speak for all the guys (and probably some of the gals) when I say that we will happily make room for more of your pics. In fact, I'm clearing out a space right now.

Too funny... but, I'll use RDrummer's post for inspiration for ya...

Last edited:
Thank You!

Wasn't quite sure if blindingly pale skin would "do it" for anyone.. lol. The curse of the redhead. It's either pale or freckles, depending on which areas the sun touches.

Thank You!

Wasn't quite sure if blindingly pale skin would "do it" for anyone.. lol. The curse of the redhead. It's either pale or freckles, depending on which areas the sun touches.

redheads are delicious.

I know there's a lot of ladies on here that love legs, so here you go. :D
Yes we do! NICE!!!
Well hello!!
Thanks SereneGal,

Too funny... but, I'll use RDrummer's post for inspiration for ya...

Oooo, pretty!!

Oooo, pretty!![/QUOTE]

Thanks... Don't you just love the little bow? I couldn't resist them.

Thank You!

Nope, the curse of the redhead is the fact that they give me a crick in my neck, every time one walks past. What can I say, they are my Kryptonite.

Great stockings, but that pic just leaves me wanting to scroll just a bit further up. :rolleyes:

Back