How long does it take a guy to cum when getting a blow job?

LadyFunkenstein said:
I don't know whether this was covered already, but a man who grips his cock too snugly when he masturbates is dang near impossible to make cum from oral alone. I have seen it at least ten times now: they use the kung-fu death grip on their penis, and you simply can't match that with your moutn. I've asked men I have suspected with this problem to jerk off for me, and sure enough, there it is, the too-tight grip.


I'm inclined to believe there is some truth to this. If a guy regularly masturbates aggressively, especially if he doesn't use lube, it's hard for a mouth to match that level of stimulation. Oddly, it never gets more difficult to achieve an orgasm through vaginal intercouse. Wank-fu may be strong, but Pussy-fu is stronger yet.
 
3...2...1...cum!!!

Like someone said before it all depends on the guy and the last time that masterbaited? Sometimes if a guy wants to last longer he will masterbait before having sex so that he can last longer. Plus if a guy has control over his orgasms he can also make himself last longer, but I think usually about 20 to 30 min is the norm.
 
christian1971 said:
Like someone said before it all depends on the guy and the last time that masterbaited?
So this is a fishing thread now? :confused:
 
Do you smoke? I have found that at times when my wife has recently smoked, it slows things down. I am not sure if it is the nicotine or just chance.
Masturbating too hard/often will also slow things down.
Position can also make a difference. If she is either kneeling in front of me or if I am lying down in the bed and she is between my legs, her tongue can stimulate the more sensitive parts of my penis.
I also need to relax and just enjoy. When that is difficult, I sometimes cannot climax.
Anyway, that has been my experience.
 
Change of subject alert!

Eilan said:
So this is a fishing thread now? :confused:

:D Euhmmm fishing, what do I know about that, let me think....?

(solly christian, couldn't help myself :rose: )
 
Its ok

That's what I get for rushing and not spell checking.

Any word if she finally had what she had cumming? ( LOL ) Had to do it
 
with my experience, it takes uncircumcised men longer to cum during oral then cut guys. don't know why, and i always pull back the foreskin
 
Is it bad than oral makes me cum really quickly. I am on the brink almost instantly, but the teasing drives me insane for as long as the mouth desires.
 
SempreAngela said:
I decide when it is time for my partner to cum. It is all in the technique. So the answer for how long it takes is simply, it takes as long as I want it to. ;)

I was wondering when or if someone was going to say it. I would have if I didn't see it in here. Of course, being of the orientation that I am, honey, when you go down on the man, you should like what you're doing and be confident about it. Oral is supposed to be a fun and relaxing kind of stimulation. If not, there are plenty of bananas and cucumbers waiting for you to practice with them. Unless you know some guy that's willing to be honest with you and let you practice on him. Sorry if I intruded on you're party. I just thought it needed saying, is all......
 
Hooper_X said:
I'm inclined to believe there is some truth to this. If a guy regularly masturbates aggressively, especially if he doesn't use lube, it's hard for a mouth to match that level of stimulation. Oddly, it never gets more difficult to achieve an orgasm through vaginal intercouse. Wank-fu may be strong, but Pussy-fu is stronger yet.

And that's when you gotta know to put some power in that suck. If he aint achieving, then the provider has to make it happen. Suck it baby, and suck it harder!! Put more pressure against the underside with that tongue and go for it, see.....
 
how long...

Usually i am just enjoying the blow job and don't want to come.Then of course that is what penetration is for...lol
 
There are men believe it or not who cannot cum by the act of just oral sex. No matter what technique, position, amount of pressure or anything else anyone can come up with some just can't. While most stimulation comes from the physical aspect (sucking, mouth to cock contact, etc) some men require more. Some men are givers and the act of their partner having an orgasm assist in their own. Others need visual stimulation sometimes more than just their cock disappearing in their partners mouth. (A view of your body, perhaps '69' so that he knows you enjoy it as much as he does) Each man is different and their tastes and drives are going to vary. I would suggest looking at online guides or possibly educational DVD's or just random BJ porn to assist you in technique. You can't ever really know if they told you that you did well because they really meant it or simply because they didn't want to hurt your feelings. I give you mad props for BJ's lasting longer than about 20 minutes. Anything longer than that it's time to toss the oral and get down to business.
 
I've one of those guys that has never been able to cum from oral.

Interestingly, reading this thread, a couple of things do match up: I'm uncircumcised, and I tend to grip a little tightly when I'm having a wank. Better change my technique... I don't like to miss out on the the feeling of cumming in a willing girl's mouth :D
 
For me, it is usually 30-45 minutes. Most women can't keep at it long enough, so I usually do not cum from oral. Some of the techniques that women try to speed up the process, such as pausing for some hand action, actually slow it down and make it take longer. The angle of attack also makes a difference. If she is laying in bed with me and pulling it to the side, it's not going to happen.

One especially talented lady finished me off in 15 minutes, she was the exception.
 
I feel like it truly does depend on a lot of things.
The first guy I did it for, all I had to do was sort of hold it in my mouth for a while and lick it. It being his first time, he came after 5 or 10 minutes.
My fiance can be a little frustrating. He prefers to end with oral, because for whatever reason he finds it easier to get off that way. At that point, I'm already tired usually. After sex, he can take as little as 5 minutes, or as much as 20+. There are plenty of times where he just controls it because he doesn't want it to end though. Not as much fun when you're already spent. :p

Also, he is uncircumcised, but I've actually read that is supposed to make a man more sensitive. I'm one to believe that camp, since if you're cut and the head is constantly exposed, you'd imagine you'd get a little desensitized.
 
I have been told that I give great head when I go down on a guy. I have only seriously gone down on two guys, and each time it either took forever for them to cum, or not at all. When I'm done neither one can really walk, but they never came. I have various methods, that I use at time, Altoids, Head Candy, different positions, different places, etc. So is it just the guys, or is it me? How long does it take an average guy to cum when getting a blow job?

Hell .. how long is a piece of string?

It varies so much, from seconds if really hyped and horny, to quite a while, with a long, slow, sensual sucking. Just do what you enjoy, and the guy will enjoy it too.

:)
 
I have never cum from a blowjob. No idea why. It feels amqzing... I think it has to by psychological.
 
I've one of those guys that has never been able to cum from oral.
Interestingly, reading this thread, a couple of things do match up: I'm uncircumcised, and I tend to grip a little tightly when I'm having a wank. Better change my technique... I don't like to miss out on the the feeling of cumming in a willing girl's mouth :D
For me, it is usually 30-45 minutes. Most women can't keep at it long enough, so I usually do not cum from oral. Some of the techniques that women try to speed up the process, such as pausing for some hand action, actually slow it down and make it take longer. The angle of attack also makes a difference. If she is laying in bed with me and pulling it to the side, it's not going to happen.
One especially talented lady finished me off in 15 minutes, she was the exception.
I have never cum from a blowjob. No idea why. It feels amqzing... I think it has to by psychological.
Thank you for admitting this! It further proves she may be a fabulous BJ' er and the man may not be able to accomplish orgasm through oral.
 
To me it depends on the person giving it. Not all head is good head. I mean lets be real, its all better than fucking a banana tree right, but a truly inspired Blowjob from a woman that loves to suck cock will have me popping in under 10 minutes.

I have however had women go down on me that simply were doing it to please me and in some instances I have not popped at all, actually it can get kinda boring.
 
Wow, another ancient thread. Kind of cool to see some of the old names and AVs again.
 
Last edited:
Wow, another ancient thread. Kind of cool to see some of the old names and AVs again.

LOL, for real...2003! The OP probably has forgotten all about lit now, hehe.

Anyways, my ex-husband would cum within 5 min. of oral...faster during intercourse, lol.

The bf after him...couldn't make him cum no matter what I tried and it was because he would hold back so I wouldn't think of him as a "minute man" and then he'd end up lasting longer than my neck muscles.

The bf after him...never took him long to get to the brink, but then he would PULL OUT OF MY MOUTH cause he wanted to cum in my vag! Which, normally wouldn't bother me, but IT WAS EVERY TIME! I'm the type that sees cumming in my mouth as some kind of reward for a job well done, and DAMMIT, I WANT YOUR CUM!

Needless to say, when I meet my current bf in person in a few months, he has already been notified that I will be extremely pissed if he "holds back" from me! LOL
 
I cum from oral... I have gotten bad or less than good blow jobs and I have had to kinda fuck a girls mouth to get myself off or tell her what to do... I find that telling a girl or moaning when she is in the right areas is a good way to get her better in tune with what gets you off... after all everyone is different and likes different things.
 
Back
Top