The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Or at least TV producers would have you believe Chris.;)

But then again you have caused your share of chaos in your time here:eek:.....:devil:ish :D

In the eighties and nineties, movies and television featured constant gang wars in LA. I worked near Compton and Watts. I never saw anyone walking around with a gun. Of course, people thought that movie stars hung out on street corners and I never saw one of them either. LOL

I appreciate your offer. But I think I will go with the Badger for now. If it doesn't work out, I will get back to you. Thanks anyway. :)

Chaos? Moi? Surely you mean property development...

Oui vous Chris. Though demolition could be considered "property development" it is a bit hard on the old Inn my friend.;)

S F beware of Chris bearing gifts. I am sure he would eliminate the cricket and possibly your house as well.:eek:

No doubt.

Time for me to get off this computer for awhile. I will see you guys later. Try not to hurt each other or the inn while I am gone. :rolleyes:

I'm similar but if pressed I could name a couple of special books

Morning all:rose:,

Just want to jump in here with abook recomendation. 'Shantaram' by Gregory
David Roberts.
bloody good read. Its a recent favourite;) my fovourite changes every six months or so.

Uggg:rose:

Morning all:rose:,

Just want to jump in here with abook recomendation. 'Shantaram' by Gregory
David Roberts.
bloody good read. Its a recent favourite;) my fovourite changes every six months or so.

Uggg:rose:

That is an intense book from the summary. :eek:

Glad was going away for the weekend and Ruby sent a message some time ago saying she would be busy for a while. I believed it involved football.

I'm around but distracted.

You have a good memory. Not sure how, considering how much alcohol you imbibe, but you always seem to remember who is doing what. :)

Back