Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 MWM will be around parts of the day. Horny and not getting any action at home from the wife. :( Yahoo IM me at gbrtey56 or PM me on Lit if you want to chat.
 
"I don't like Mondays..."

I'm not going to shoot anything, like in the song but feel free to make my day. Chat, flirt, send a pic, share a story or joke, all of the above or something completely different. Surprise me.
 
What's up everyone, 32 Latin, married and curious, married to a curious wife. Open to chat to guys and girls regarding any bi urges or experiences.

mikeyram2013
 
Exhibitionist

48 year old attorney, in the office alone on a holiday Monday. Snow falling outside. Don't really want to work, would rather perform for someone via YIM cam.

First choice would be with a strong woman hungering to command a man as he gets himself off for her viewing pleasure. A woman who wants to actively participate, either through role play or just plain naughty chat.

I am bi though and would consider playing with another guy IF he's creative in his articulation AND has a cam of his own for me to watch. Nice thick uncut cocks get bonus points; bears and cubs lose points. Ladies, if you're still with me I love the idea of sucking cock at your command.

Regardless of your gender, I'm looking most for someone who wants to interact and engage. One liners seldom cut it for me unless they are something besides "ASL?" or "what are you into." I'm into a lot, trust me. Its the figuring out how we can both enjoy our interlude that intrigues me....

boxoftoys1966@yahoo.com email and in YIM
also have gmail if thats easier for you....
 
home alone today

hi there, married 36 m here. if you'd like to chat about anything, shoot me an IM on yahoo at mikeyrandall00040. i like RP or simple chat.
 
Last edited:
Mature Hippy Seeks Couples and Select Kinky Females for Friendship and Exploration

am available for chat with Couples and select singles on a variety of sexual subjects...
pics or cam appreciated
Tasking provided for the adventurous
nudaddy4u on Yahoo
Kinky dreams
 
Mark 34 uk

Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

Would love to chat to a sexy female tonight if any ladies are free feel free to say hello.

I enjoy a kinky detailed roleplay.
 
on for a little bit....

if you send a message, let me know what you would like to talk about rather than "what's up"
 
Hey, just back from a weekend away, got the morning off with an empty house!!
kingofsmurfs76 if you wanna chat.
 
on yahoo messenger until I get bored or have to go to classes... I'm 18 f, yahoo id is nochatroleplay - send a scene idea or roles or something and keep me interested :)
 
on yahoo messenger until I get bored or have to go to classes... I'm 18 f, yahoo id is nochatroleplay - send a scene idea or roles or something and keep me interested :)

Guy next door hears you playing with your toys & decides to introduce himself ,
knocks on the door & walks straight in finding you spread on the bed almost ready to cum "Need any help there ?" smirking at your surprise
Want to continue on yahoo ? hunter_2612@yahoo.co.uk
 
looking for a girl to chat, having a shit day so far.
i really need to be cheered up.

faquapa0815 on yahoo msgr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top