Black Girl/woman-white Guy ?????

Working on one now Doc, it's called "Whore me up white boy" about a white southern biker who gives a northern black co-ed a bit of backwoods education atop a red plaid blanket, next to a crackling fire and beneath the Georgia sky. It's a raunchy three hole journey with several whistle stops along the way..........

Problem is it could be a while, I currently have a dozen pieces in process.......

She needs to pay for her ride some way like the idea
 
No

Generally, the title is an indicator of things to come, and based on that, I would have passed on that story regardless of the WM/BF theme. I would have assumed that a black woman was going to be mistreated, i.e. pimped out, etc. It may have been the wrong assumption, but from a title that doesn't match up with the actual storyline, its not that difficult.

You could not have been more wrong about my intent of the thread !
 
Hello, late to the party but I just wanted to say that I have to WM/BF stories up if you care to read them at all. Apartment 2B and Timing. I'm a black female who dates primarily white men. It was never a preference, it just happened, so I find those stories interesting.
 
Back
Top