Petplay

Loverskitten

I bite
I searched and came up with only a couple OLD threads so I thought I'd start a new one for people to share fantasies, experiences, events, etc.

Obviously I'm into kittenplay. Yes I like to dress, be pet, wear bells, and get frisky at night, among other catlike traits.
I stole this from a guy who has a group on Fet. He describes different cat and dog personalities. But this is me EXACTLY!
"* __Feral Cat__- The Feral Cat is harder to explain, Feral Cats have been hurt or are so wrapped up in their own goals of not being hurt that they have formed a neurotic fear of closeness, they avoid attachments and have great difficulty opening up and allowing themselves to grow a true loyalty to others. The Feral Cat is not easily trainable and may not appreciate the company of humans. It is not very trusting by nature, but if you can gain its trust and begin to work through its apprehensions, fears and emotional scars, you will have a companion who will be with you through anything, and who will place itself in danger (that other breed may not) to stand up for you. The Feral Cat may never really be totally domesticated and it usually takes a long time to make it truly tame. Due to a Feral Cat’s deep desire to please its true Master they seem to not mind being dirty as much as the average cat and appreciate dirty play, this makes the Feral Cat well suited to a Master with exotic and raunchy tastes and it is very similar to the Wolf Dog Breed as well as the Pig Dog Breed to a lesser extent. Surprisingly, the care of a Feral Cat is not particularly difficult, when provided with a soft place to sleep, food, fresh water, and a good Master the Feral Cat will quickly become the loyal pet you want. It will not jump through hoops for you the first day you meet him, but with care and patience it will one day be what you want it to be. Like the War Cat, the Feral Cat may need a firmer hand at times to remind it of its place, but one must keep in mind that if you mistreat the Feral Cat, it will not forget. Very unlike the War Cat, through long term aggressive treatment the Feral Cat will not learn discipline, it will only learn to fear and despise you."

I may be a pet switch because one of my fantasies is to own a young, hot, show pony. He wouldn't like me dressing him in pink tack, hooves, and feathers but he'd suffer through it to please me.
Ponyplay is something I always thought looked silly but when I think of putting on my tophat, tails, boots, and using my crop on my show pony it gets me going.

Ohhhhh want!
c135705f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm right with you. I'm not so much interested in my pet "type" as I am in the ways that pet play can be played out, the subtlties between alpha and beta animals and humans, stuff like that. Mostly I'm doing it in writing, rather than in real life...

Here's my dream pony:
attachment.php

I've always thought ponyplay was just incredibly beautiful. And has SUCH potential for pain and humiliation ...

Is it you? hehe

Actually I didnt mean me, its someone I met on CM and had the most unexpected first time experience with today. On a first date too, yeah tell me I broke all the unwritten "first date" rules and such but I am so glad I did. Guess my gut feeling didnt fool me once again.
I know he wants a pet kitten slave and I am not exactly a slave material. What doesnt mean I wont stick around for more of a good thing. So lets say we would both love to meet you :eek:

My husband and I have recently gotten into this as well. We had been reading a few different kinds of stories on Lit, and I read one about a couple having a "pet" and thought it was crazy sexy. I had my hubby read it, and he thought it would be fun. We discussed what kind of pet I would like to be, and we decided that I would just be a human pet-- with many cat like tendencies. From the descriptions on Fetlife, as LoversKitten has mentioned, I gravitate towards being a basic house cat. Spoiled, cuddly, and eager to please and show affection. Meow!

We are still exploring our roles, but we have been really enjoying it.

Last edited:
After being tied up for a couple hours, I was once made to lap water out of a bowl like a puppy...odd sensation of humiliation, confusion and pleasure.

I often find myself acting in a puppy mode ...resting my head on M's lap if I'm allowed...sometimes even jealousy when He disciplines the dog.

Yes, I'd find myself sitting at the table wishing he was feeding me treats as I knelt beside him... but hind sight and all that... Sigh
I also wish I had the guts to ask for it back then too

Last edited:
Yes, I'd find myself sitting at the table wishing he was feeding me treats as I knelt beside him... but hind sight and all that... Sigh
I also wish I had the guts to ask for it back then too

M knows my desires...and relishes in it. Oh sadists.

I also find the idea of dressing in a skintight catsuit to be sooo erotic. Le sigh

I searched and came up with only a couple OLD threads so I thought I'd start a new one for people to share fantasies, experiences, events, etc.

Obviously I'm into kittenplay. Yes I like to dress, be pet, wear bells, and get frisky at night, among other catlike traits.
I stole this from a guy who has a group on Fet. He describes different cat and dog personalities. But this is me EXACTLY!
"* __Feral Cat__- The Feral Cat is harder to explain, Feral Cats have been hurt or are so wrapped up in their own goals of not being hurt that they have formed a neurotic fear of closeness, they avoid attachments and have great difficulty opening up and allowing themselves to grow a true loyalty to others. The Feral Cat is not easily trainable and may not appreciate the company of humans. It is not very trusting by nature, but if you can gain its trust and begin to work through its apprehensions, fears and emotional scars, you will have a companion who will be with you through anything, and who will place itself in danger (that other breed may not) to stand up for you. The Feral Cat may never really be totally domesticated and it usually takes a long time to make it truly tame. Due to a Feral Cat’s deep desire to please its true Master they seem to not mind being dirty as much as the average cat and appreciate dirty play, this makes the Feral Cat well suited to a Master with exotic and raunchy tastes and it is very similar to the Wolf Dog Breed as well as the Pig Dog Breed to a lesser extent. Surprisingly, the care of a Feral Cat is not particularly difficult, when provided with a soft place to sleep, food, fresh water, and a good Master the Feral Cat will quickly become the loyal pet you want. It will not jump through hoops for you the first day you meet him, but with care and patience it will one day be what you want it to be. Like the War Cat, the Feral Cat may need a firmer hand at times to remind it of its place, but one must keep in mind that if you mistreat the Feral Cat, it will not forget. Very unlike the War Cat, through long term aggressive treatment the Feral Cat will not learn discipline, it will only learn to fear and despise you."

I may be a pet switch because one of my fantasies is to own a young, hot, show pony. He wouldn't like me dressing him in pink tack, hooves, and feathers but he'd suffer through it to please me.
Ponyplay is something I always thought looked silly but when I think of putting on my tophat, tails, boots, and using my crop on my show pony it gets me going.

Ohhhhh want!
c135705f.jpg

Loverskitten,

Do you have or can you tell me where I can read the other types he describes?

To all bdsm peeps
I have just shared my first experiences to being a slave on an instant messenger service to a person that pm'd me. I started to finally share what it feels like to be a slave, and how i would just burst soon if i didnt tell someone this new world I have found and that I feel i belong to in a way. I was accused of "making sh*t up!" he even said " youre lying to the wrong person, maybe this works on some little horny kids on here, not me, take care. "- whats the point of IM if this is expected? I feel scared to be real now.

Secret nymph you do need to know more about the person you're talking to because a lot of folk DO get upset at the idea of BDSM and D/s. it's kinda not fair of you to up and shout too much information into their ears without checking as to whether they want that info or not. The dude was also being real-- his real, not yours.

You can talk about it in this forum though. That's what we come here for :)

My slave loves to play the role as a cat. She knows that, if she is good, she will get a treat and bad, she will face punishment.

I get very turn on, seeing her in a catsuit. Just wish that we could find a cat mask.

I've seen some pretty leather half masks. I don't like masks or hoods but I love to wear my ears.
I just did a quick google search for cat masks and HAD to buy some new ears I saw. You should easily be able to find your cat a mask she'll love.

To all bdsm peeps
I have just shared my first experiences to being a slave on an instant messenger service to a person that pm'd me. I started to finally share what it feels like to be a slave, and how i would just burst soon if i didnt tell someone this new world I have found and that I feel i belong to in a way. I was accused of "making sh*t up!" he even said " youre lying to the wrong person, maybe this works on some little horny kids on here, not me, take care. "- whats the point of IM if this is expected? I feel scared to be real now.

I'm confused

Back