Calling all moms!

I am a longtime reader of the stories, have been in the forum off and on for about a year.

I am a single bimom who enjoys meeting and getting to know what makes other moms tick. I would love to find out what brought many of you in here in the first place, and better yet, what keeps bringing you back.

Feel free to share any interesting tidbits we might find exciting, or just share some of the things that get you going.

And guys, as much as I appreicate the attention, this is a MOMS ONLY thread. I don't roleplay, I don't want to chat about your fantasy.

:kiss:
40's mom of 4 here.

I'm a Mom also. New to Lit. I have a little time off this afternoon before I have to go back to work and would love to meet some new friends and chat. I had some light experience back in HS and college and miss those memories.
Joan

I have 3 sons and don't know if I was meant to have daughters. Teenage and frustrating?

21-year-old with a "boyfriend" that wants to move in with us, even though I've made it clear that he is not welcomed. I quoted boyfriend because the man in question is just 10 years my junior!

My 19-year-old is just being an annoying pain in the ass, just like mom was. :eek:

21-year-old with a "boyfriend" that wants to move in with us, even though I've made it clear that he is not welcomed. I quoted boyfriend because the man in question is just 10 years my junior!

My 19-year-old is just being an annoying pain in the ass, just like mom was. :eek:

Why isn't the (boyfriend) out working and supporting your daughter?
He does work right?

Got ya... sounds like you have your hands full

Does anyone want two annoying daughters?

Yikes. That kind of day, huh? I'm afraid I was one of "those" daughters to my mom (years ago, mind you). How about a "virtual 'sorry' hug"?

In any event, Lit is great for taking your mind off of the mundane. I pop in here during days I work *cough* from home.

Nice to meet you!

PS: Not a 'mom' but I am like-minded.

Why isn't the (boyfriend) out working and supporting your daughter?
He does work right?

He works in the same mall as her: She at a woman's boutique and he at an electronics store. He's in the midst of a divorce from his second wife and has "home problems caused by her constant badgering". Yes, I too am rolling my eyes from that comment.

He's a stereotypical sales person, gives me the creeps whenever he comes around on his days off, even when he knows she's working or even studying. I hope her friends will show her that he's just using her.

Karsyn, you sly dog...playing hooky again...shame on you....I hope you are being productive!!!

He works in the same mall as her: She at a woman's boutique and he at an electronics store. He's in the midst of a divorce from his second wife and has "home problems caused by her constant badgering". Yes, I too am rolling my eyes from that comment.

He's a stereotypical sales person, gives me the creeps whenever he comes around on his days off, even when he knows she's working or even studying. I hope her friends will show her that he's just using her.

:eek: hope you're daughter isn't one of my employees, my store not in a mall.
Sounds like he's nothing but trouble, knew what to tell your daughter hopefully she sees through it before it's too late.

Scary. Definitely has d-bag written all over him. This may well be the best contraceptive I've encountered! o_O

:eek: hope you're daughter isn't one of my employees, my store not in a mall.
Sounds like he's nothing but trouble, knew what to tell your daughter hopefully she sees through it before it's too late.

Last few weeks she's been distancing herself from him: Taking weekends up at my sister's cabin without him; going to a mutual friend's (her and I) house for dinner and talking to him and his wife; preparing her class schedule for graduate school.

I think he's being a teenage boy, trying to keep her down, trying to keep her from going back to school, afraid she'll see right through his façade.

Yikes. That kind of day, huh? I'm afraid I was one of "those" daughters to my mom (years ago, mind you). How about a "virtual 'sorry' hug"?

In any event, Lit is great for taking your mind off of the mundane. I pop in here during days I work *cough* from home.

Nice to meet you!

PS: Not a 'mom' but I am like-minded.

Seems lke we are all "Working from home today'

Scary. Definitely has d-bag written all over him. This may well be the best contraceptive I've encountered! o_O

He's told me that he has no children, saying that both women couldn't conceive. The more I talked with him, I think the women in his life didn't want him to father their kids. Total waste of space.

Last few weeks she's been distancing herself from him: Taking weekends up at my sister's cabin without him; going to a mutual friend's (her and I) house for dinner and talking to him and his wife; preparing her class schedule for graduate school.

I think he's being a teenage boy, trying to keep her down, trying to keep her from going back to school, afraid she'll see right through his façade.

That's good but he might be are become the jealous type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan_the_bone View Post
Seems lke we are all "Working from home today'

I'm at work, just waiting for the nerds to fix the system. I love that I remembered to bring my laptop in today, or I'd have to do something else :eek:

Brilliant!

We can't really succumb to this silly "gainful employment" thing all the time. :p

Back