Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time for my shower before I head out for the day.

Feeling a bit randy right now. Looking to have some fun in the shower. :devil:

I hope there is lots of hot water. I will be in there longer than usual. :eek:
Its nice having fun in the shower! I love running water...

Nipple play

Tried something new today. For the last twenty four hours I have not touched my pussy at all but have excited my nipples for a few minutes, every couple of hours or so. I am so hot and so very wet and as soon as I've hit Submit Reply, I'm going to submit to my rabbit and relieve that terrible itch that has built up through the day. Try it yourselves, it's hell; after a few sessions you just want to relive that nagging itch in your pussy so badly! Well now I shall.

Tried something new today. For the last twenty four hours I have not touched my pussy at all but have excited my nipples for a few minutes, every couple of hours or so. I am so hot and so very wet and as soon as I've hit Submit Reply, I'm going to submit to my rabbit and relieve that terrible itch that has built up through the day. Try it yourselves, it's hell; after a few sessions you just want to relive that nagging itch in your pussy so badly! Well now I shall.

Sounds very similar to "edging". Bringing myself to the edge of orgasm, but backing off, withholding from my self. When the 'need' subsides, I touch myself again and go to the edge. I only do this for a few hours and then I MUST have my release. And what an orgasm it is.

I agree with katiekatiegirl

its rainy and getting colder. perfect time to play under the covers

Just had an incredible orgasm. On my tummy fully clothed. I was desperate.
Door open, family in the lounge, slid my vibe into my panties just on my clit and humped it. Lifting my arse into the air and back down creating pressure along with amazing vibes.
I buried my face into a nearby pillow and tried not to squeal.
And for a change, no messy g.gasm squirt drenching the bed. I'll have more later when the family is n bed, but for now... satisfied.

ahhhh.....house to myself.....3 lovely orgasms

OMG......the best fantasies are with another lady (or two):devil:

Masturbation -- and beyond -- Viva La Pocket Rocket!

Friends, this is not "exactly" a masturbation posting, but I think it is close enough. So, put your fingers inside your panties and ready on....

I generally eschew mechanical sex toys such as dildos. Heavens: If I want something big and hard inside my cunnie, why not go for the real thing -- i. e., the famed good old American cock! Since my teens I have been with women who like to "bring a dildo along" for play while we are having sex. No, thanks, dears, tongue and fingers are sufficient when I am with another woman.

Until....until....Last week a woman came to town -- from the Far West -- on a business trip. We had exchanged XXX-mails for weeks, and I despaired of ever seeing her in the flesh. But here she was, waiting for me in the bar of the Four Seaons Hotel in Georgetown.....tall (5-8), pretty (a 10, easily) and oh oh oh my dears, so well endowed (38Cs, as they turned out, with purplish nips and not a bit of sag, even though she was in her late 30s).

We took time for only one drink. She had a business engagement that evening, so she was "ready for fun," as she put it, and we were pawing one another once the elevator door closed. By the time we reached her floor, her hand was stroking my pussy, and I was ready to hit the "stop button" and let her continue until I climaxed.

But we went into her room, clothes flying as we made for the bed. Oh oh oh what a GORGEOUS cunt! A nice patch of public hair at the top of her pussy, with well[-ptrimmed fringes down either side......Whooo and Whoopee!

We plopped onto the bed, starkers, and let our hands explore here and there. Mouths locked in a tongue-exchanging kiss, we fndled breasts, we stroked bodies -- boobs, pussie, bottoms , and then oh yes oh then, some great finger-fuicking. Her pussy was sopping wet (no surprise there!) and one finger, then two fingers, went inside her snatch with no effort. So, shall we try three fingers? Yes, to be sure, and to my plesant surprise, not three but FOUR fingers slid into her slit easily.

Cum after cum, and I had to caution her not to bite my neck, just lick and gum it.......cum after cum, for both of us......and then she put her hand on my shoulder, a suggestion that she was ready for my mouth.

Yummy yummy....the sweet/tart taste of a pussy that loves being kissed, licked, sucked....a mouth full of labia, a tongue against the clit-button, a body writhing so much that I had to grab her hips and keep her pussy against my face.

My turn then, God, what a lover! Her tongue in and around my twat, a finger teasing my ass, and then inside my ass, giving me a surging cum that took my off the mattress. Whew.

Rest for a minute. Rene smiles. She arises from the bed and goes to her purse. Back with a plastic affair about four inches long, two inches thick. "Ever play with one of these?" she asks. "This is a little friend that is always with me...my pocket rocket. When I want to get off in a hurry, in the rest room or wherever, it does the job....."

She touched the switch. A barely audible buzz. She put it against her pussy and her body came alive. She gasped. "Oh, but that was good....your mouth was great, Kath, but this thing.....here, give it a try!"

Let me just say that of all the sensations my cunnie has experienced the last years, this ranked near or at the top! To be sure, I was very turned on by a lovely woman who had given me a string of cums with her fingers and her mouth, and I was on the verge of sexual exhaustion. But the tingle of her toy....I simply put it on the crevice of my pussy, positioned so that it was flat against my clittie...and let it purr. I began climaxing almost at once, and cum after cum turned my body into a heaving, gasping blob of flesh.

Rene helped. She slid over and kissed and licked and sucked my boobs. She grasped one of her breasts and used her hard nipple to tease my nipples. Then we kissed again, and I muttered something just short of saying I loved her.. And for the moment I did.

As I sank into exhaistiion, she put her hand down by my pussy and pulled the rocket away and turned it off.

We had a long goodbye. Two naked women, locked in a loving embrace, not willing to part. We had no choice. I sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and watched my lover put on her business suit, readying herself for her meeting. I picked up the rocket and put it on its lowest speed and used it to tease my pussy some more. Ojhhhhhhhhh yes another cum.

Rene smiled down at me. "Kath, I get the idea that you like my little toy, right? .........I thought! Well, I tell you what, sweetie....it is YOURS to keep. I carry a coulple of spares with me in case I find a woman who likes it. And you sure do like it, I can tell! So, dearest, whenever you want to treat yourself to a super cum, in privacy, use my little friend. And when you do, would you think of me?"

With that she leaned over the bed and gave my pussy a parting lick. She smiled, she turned at the door and waved...."and when you leave, Kath, be sure the door locks...... Bye bye, fine lover!!"

I waved, rather weakly, and I turned over, and I must admit that I just laid there and masturbated, also by my lonesome self -- with the pocket rocket -- for almost half an hour longer before I reluctantly dressed and went home.

Hal met me at the door. "Hey, Kath, your date must have turned out pretty good! You look like a well-fucked women!"

I smiled weakly. "Hal, if you only knew the half of it...." Laer that evening, after he had fucked me a couple of times, I showed him the pccket rocket, and I masturbated for him until I had cum several times. "So that," he said, "is my new competition?"

I leaned over and licked his dick. "No way, lover, this will always be my favorite."

But I have masturbed several times daily with my new toy.....even when driving......so a tip for all of you: prowl around on one of the sex toy sites and look for the pocket rocket....and cum cum and cum again.

Kath (as I am about to do right noowwwwwwwwww!!!

Friends, this is not "exactly" a masturbation posting, but I think it is close enough. So, put your fingers inside your panties and ready on....

I generally eschew mechanical sex toys such as dildos. Heavens: If I want something big and hard inside my cunnie, why not go for the real thing -- i. e., the famed good old American cock! Since my teens I have been with women who like to "bring a dildo along" for play while we are having sex. No, thanks, dears, tongue and fingers are sufficient when I am with another woman.

Until....until....Last week a woman came to town -- from the Far West -- on a business trip. We had exchanged XXX-mails for weeks, and I despaired of ever seeing her in the flesh. But here she was, waiting for me in the bar of the Four Seaons Hotel in Georgetown.....tall (5-8), pretty (a 10, easily) and oh oh oh my dears, so well endowed (38Cs, as they turned out, with purplish nips and not a bit of sag, even though she was in her late 30s).

We took time for only one drink. She had a business engagement that evening, so she was "ready for fun," as she put it, and we were pawing one another once the elevator door closed. By the time we reached her floor, her hand was stroking my pussy, and I was ready to hit the "stop button" and let her continue until I climaxed.

But we went into her room, clothes flying as we made for the bed. Oh oh oh what a GORGEOUS cunt! A nice patch of public hair at the top of her pussy, with well[-ptrimmed fringes down either side......Whooo and Whoopee!

We plopped onto the bed, starkers, and let our hands explore here and there. Mouths locked in a tongue-exchanging kiss, we fndled breasts, we stroked bodies -- boobs, pussie, bottoms , and then oh yes oh then, some great finger-fuicking. Her pussy was sopping wet (no surprise there!) and one finger, then two fingers, went inside her snatch with no effort. So, shall we try three fingers? Yes, to be sure, and to my plesant surprise, not three but FOUR fingers slid into her slit easily.

Cum after cum, and I had to caution her not to bite my neck, just lick and gum it.......cum after cum, for both of us......and then she put her hand on my shoulder, a suggestion that she was ready for my mouth.

Yummy yummy....the sweet/tart taste of a pussy that loves being kissed, licked, sucked....a mouth full of labia, a tongue against the clit-button, a body writhing so much that I had to grab her hips and keep her pussy against my face.

My turn then, God, what a lover! Her tongue in and around my twat, a finger teasing my ass, and then inside my ass, giving me a surging cum that took my off the mattress. Whew.

Rest for a minute. Rene smiles. She arises from the bed and goes to her purse. Back with a plastic affair about four inches long, two inches thick. "Ever play with one of these?" she asks. "This is a little friend that is always with me...my pocket rocket. When I want to get off in a hurry, in the rest room or wherever, it does the job....."

She touched the switch. A barely audible buzz. She put it against her pussy and her body came alive. She gasped. "Oh, but that was good....your mouth was great, Kath, but this thing.....here, give it a try!"

Let me just say that of all the sensations my cunnie has experienced the last years, this ranked near or at the top! To be sure, I was very turned on by a lovely woman who had given me a string of cums with her fingers and her mouth, and I was on the verge of sexual exhaustion. But the tingle of her toy....I simply put it on the crevice of my pussy, positioned so that it was flat against my clittie...and let it purr. I began climaxing almost at once, and cum after cum turned my body into a heaving, gasping blob of flesh.

Rene helped. She slid over and kissed and licked and sucked my boobs. She grasped one of her breasts and used her hard nipple to tease my nipples. Then we kissed again, and I muttered something just short of saying I loved her.. And for the moment I did.

As I sank into exhaistiion, she put her hand down by my pussy and pulled the rocket away and turned it off.

We had a long goodbye. Two naked women, locked in a loving embrace, not willing to part. We had no choice. I sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and watched my lover put on her business suit, readying herself for her meeting. I picked up the rocket and put it on its lowest speed and used it to tease my pussy some more. Ojhhhhhhhhh yes another cum.

Rene smiled down at me. "Kath, I get the idea that you like my little toy, right? .........I thought! Well, I tell you what, sweetie....it is YOURS to keep. I carry a coulple of spares with me in case I find a woman who likes it. And you sure do like it, I can tell! So, dearest, whenever you want to treat yourself to a super cum, in privacy, use my little friend. And when you do, would you think of me?"

With that she leaned over the bed and gave my pussy a parting lick. She smiled, she turned at the door and waved...."and when you leave, Kath, be sure the door locks...... Bye bye, fine lover!!"

I waved, rather weakly, and I turned over, and I must admit that I just laid there and masturbated, also by my lonesome self -- with the pocket rocket -- for almost half an hour longer before I reluctantly dressed and went home.

Hal met me at the door. "Hey, Kath, your date must have turned out pretty good! You look like a well-fucked women!"

I smiled weakly. "Hal, if you only knew the half of it...." Laer that evening, after he had fucked me a couple of times, I showed him the pccket rocket, and I masturbated for him until I had cum several times. "So that," he said, "is my new competition?"

I leaned over and licked his dick. "No way, lover, this will always be my favorite."

But I have masturbed several times daily with my new toy.....even when driving......so a tip for all of you: prowl around on one of the sex toy sites and look for the pocket rocket....and cum cum and cum again.

Kath (as I am about to do right noowwwwwwwwww!!!

Very hot!!

Oh, i just love the way my hard clit feels, when i'm working in it with my middle finger doing circles... pausing from time to time to get moist from my wet vagina to make it easier...

Oh, i just love the way my hard clit feels, when i'm working in it with my middle finger doing circles... pausing from time to time to get moist from my wet vagina to make it easier...

Would love to make those circles around your hard nub with my tongue. :devil:

In my mind, I tell myself what a good girl I am and that I deserve to rub my pussy. I love encouragment when I touch myself, for someone to tell me it is the exact right thing for me to be doing...
I love this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back