Have you masturbated on Skype?

Anyone want to? Shoot me a msg on Yahoo or Skype....my name on both is sixspeedm!

I just masturbated on Skype for the first time tonight with drgnlady watching me. I think we both had a good time and I can't wait to do it again. If you want to watch, hit me up on Skype - westcoasterhouse

Yeah with a guy I'd never met. Pretty exciting my first time. Love to do it again.

I met a friend on Skype. Basically, I did a strip tease for him complete with a masturbation finish, while he watched. It's a good thing I'm not running for Congress! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, two consenting adults and all.,

I use to have a lot of fun doing all kinds of nasty things on skype with my man. It is fun when you have distance between you and can find a way to be bad anyway:devil:

I have on Yahoo, but not Skype (yet). Love to see a guy cum with me, even over the internet.

I have done it a couple of times. The key to success is having a removeable webcam. I have a built in webcam and it makes it impossible to get the angle just right. That being said, it is very fun to do this. I wish the video quality was better. I have only used yahoo chat in the past and the image quality is not so great. I do enjoy knowing that someone is on the other end watching me cum...it is fantastic!

I have. At first, I didn't think I'd like it, but the exhibitionist in me changed my mind.

never but thought about it mostly i am self conscious I am not the most handsome man any more.

Yeah...me too...only on yahoo. Sorta. I just watched a guy 'do it' while I let him look up my skirt. And YES...I kept my panties on. And YES, YES...I loved it. Watching him I mean.

Definitely enjoy doing this for both men and women...I get a rush from knowing that others are watching...Guys or gals message me on Skype or Yahoo at the screen name: sixspeedm

Hope to cam/chat with one of you soon....

anyone want to chat tonight? male or female? wife is about to head to bed I believe
screenname is dannywads

yes

Several times in both skype and yahoo. Skype has better resolution. Watch your setting.

Back