I know you're out there somewhere...

Bump

Bump:rose:

I know you're out there...

I have been on the forums for years. I've had a lot of fun... but I tend to get involved with the women who are married and bored / lonely etc. I am done with that. Wayyyy to much heartache involved.

Here's what I am looking for. First and foremost, PLEASE be single. I don't want drama or games or any bullshit. I'm here to have fun, chat and MAYBE more. I am educated, with a good sense of humor. I just want someone to help pass the time.

Secondly... I am Honest. ALWAYS... So be honest with me.

Third: We don't even have to exchange pics.YES that IS a picture of me in my profile. ( The one on the RIGHT. lol ) Conversation is all I am after. IF we click then we'll see what happens.

I am not asking for the world here, or true love or any of that crap. Just good conversation.

Thanks for dropping by :rose:

Matt

Bump

BUMP:rose:

I have been on the forums for years. I've had a lot of fun... but I tend to get involved with the women who are married and bored / lonely etc. I am done with that. Wayyyy to much heartache involved.

Here's what I am looking for. First and foremost, PLEASE be single. I don't want drama or games or any bullshit. I'm here to have fun, chat and MAYBE more. I am educated, with a good sense of humor. I just want someone to help pass the time.

Third: We don't even have to exchange pics.YES that IS a picture of me in my profile. ( The one on the RIGHT. lol ) Conversation is all I am after. IF we click then we'll see what happens.

I am not asking for the world here, or true love or any of that crap. Just good conversation.

Matt

bump

just a bump

Matt

Bump

Just a bump

Matt

bump

Just a bump

Matt

Bump

Just a bump:rose:

Matt

Bu

Happy Halloween Ladies

Matt

Bump

BUMP :)

Matt

bump

Just a bump

Matt

Back