Shaved or hairy balls

Yep, Mach-3 is the best.

My bf likes either, and it is fun to experiment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely gorgeous, I'm jealous.

As for the balls, always like this, never hairy.

attachment.php

as for the pubes, like I said we like to have fun:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Vshave.jpg
    Vshave.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 808
As a bottom, I shave my ass, balls and crack. Its much nicer and keeps everything cleaner, and means lube and cum doesn't get stuck in a load of hairs. However I do not mind if the guy fucking me shaves or not.

Anything in particular you use to shave your ass? I have done it a couple of times but the itching drives me crazy. I shave my pubes and balls smooth and do have have an itch problem. Any recommendation you have would be great!

Anything in particular you use to shave your ass? I have done it a couple of times but the itching drives me crazy. I shave my pubes and balls smooth and do have have an itch problem. Any recommendation you have would be great!

For the itch just keep it shaved...it doesn't start to itch until regrowth. But even then, shaving frequently as some of us do, you either get used to it, or it just goes away.

I use the Mach-3 for my ass too. But I use an accessory too...And he gets to test it out when finished!!! :D As was mentioned, it is just easier to keep clean. I pretty much keep myself hairless below my neck. I have tried waxing, and it works great on my pubes, but on my ass I get too many ingrown hairs. It is just too easy to shave almost every morning in the shower. Plus it is even more fun to have a lover shave you...takes a lot longer, but verrrry erotic.

hugs and Happy New Year
chris

Last edited:
For the itch just keep it shaved...it doesn't start to itch until regrowth. But even then, shaving frequently as some of us do, you either get used to it, or it just goes away.

I use the Mach-3 for my ass too. But I use an accessory too...And he gets to test it out when finished!!! :D As was mentioned, it is just easier to keep clean. I pretty much keep myself hairless below my neck. I have tried waxing, and it works great on my pubes, but on my ass I get too many ingrown hairs. It is just too easy to shave almost every morning in the shower. Plus it is even more fun to have a lover shave you...takes a lot longer, but verrrry erotic.

hugs and Happy New Year
chris

Very true on the regrowth. I liked keeping my ass shaved and it felt great. I have very little hair back there, but do keep my pubes and balls shaved smooth all the time....got to be prepared!

Happy New Year!

I am quite hairy so I shave my balls and trim all my pubic hair very short.

I am semi hard in both images !

Attachments

• IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 249
Have not tried either YET but hopefully I wll get a chance to try both and will let you all know

I keep myself shaved all of the time. It is a lot more comfortable that way and everyone I've been with has appreciated it. Usually I shave my balls and shaft on a daily basis, but let the patch on top grow for a week or so before shaving it off. Stubble is a lot less uncomfortable there and it's nice to have a little something left over to play with. I also shave my ass occasionally if I know someone is going to be back there. It feels so much better smooth...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wonder how many prefer shaved balls and cock? I shave because I think it looks nicer and I know my partner likes it. I ask her to do it, so why not myself?

speaking for mrsK; Shaved smooth all the way back

Speaking for myself; Shaved smooth all the way back..............

MrsK prefers to use floss not pubic hair.....nor does she like pulling up from a good blow job to pull a hair from her mouth.....there is no reason for pubic hair anymore....like wisdom teeth.....not necessary. :D

I like having my balls completely smooth . . . but hate maintaining my shaved balls. So, I usually trim and keep above my dick cut short w /a #1 or #2 guard.

I let my hair grow out when I'm not at home (which means I'm usually in the field or on deployment). When I'm at home I try and keep it trimmed with a simple beard trimmer.

-Burns

I love shaved smooth all over

and love being naked

Attachments

• df 121.jpg
    df 121.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 200
  • am12a.jpg
    am12a.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 208
Shaved balls are sucked balls! A patch of hair up above can be so nice to stick my nose in though... and I find it kinda sexy if I get one of my lover's pubes stuck in my mouth... :eek:

i like the shaved look i keep mine bare & keep just a light patch above my cock, love the smooth bare look

Back