Things that made you smile today ~ 2013

Putting up a challenge thread after far too long. :eek:

Finding a wonderful post in Tipton from the amazing Tigress :rose:

I miss that thread. And the people in it. Memories also make me smile. :heart:
 
Writing every day for the last few weeks, in one way or another :D

Rediscovering old, and starting new, stories here :rose:

Candlelight :eek:
 
Hearing many much missed voices on the 'Hear it' thread :eek:

So much fun and sexiness in one place :heart:
 
Being pulled backward into a hug. There is something kinda sexy about that. I was glad the giver couldn't see my face but I think I melted a little.
 
Finding a gym that has a lap pool.....and actually having the time to use it. It's amazing how little things do so much
 
What made me smile today? My new supervisors and co-workers. I just started a new job and I can't believe the difference. Where I work now I am appreciated. I have to pinch myself that this is my new reality. I am so grateful.
 
The scent of nice clean air, just before the storm.

A friend's dog jumping and dancing around because he knew I had dinner for him.

A nice comfortable and super flattering shirt that I had forgotten about but found in my closet.

The newly opened bloom on my cactus that I grew from seed.

Flowers on my deck, springing into bloom.

A spritz of Wild Fox perfume.

The silver glitter nail polish I'm wearing.

Waking up to find my plump, plush cat snuggled up next to me. The smaller cat always sleeps with me but this one rarely does.

The lemon cookie I'm about to eat.

Anticipation of the dancing I will do after I eat the cookie.
 
Hearing the vet say that my kitten was perfectly healthy at his checkup.
Dancing around to pop songs in my apartment.
The cookies & cream bark I found at the dollar store.
Climbing into my comfy bed at the end of the day.
 
Back
Top