Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

tumblr_nw54le9i4i1swtrl4o1_500.gif

There is a shadow organization, faceless, nameless, and even among law enforcement they are just rumors. Stories they like to tell each other, but there's never even been any hard evidence they exist, much less a real effort to catch anyone involved. They are made up of respected businessmen, politicians, philanthropists, doctors, and lawyers, and members of the clergy. They are made up of family men and pillars of the community. They have board members that meet regularly to discuss issues effecting the organization, members that handle their considerable finances, and agents that do their... dirty work.

The entirety of the organization is built upon the acquisition, development, and selling of a single, highly sought-after asset: female sex slaves.

Agents operate on their own, isolated from each other, with no knowledge of who else works for the organization, outside of the one person who recruited and trained them. They find their own targets, watch them, learn their lives, and take them when the opportunity presents itself. They break them down, strip away who they are, and rebuild them back into a living doll, for the pleasure of the highest bidder. Once the process is complete, they are left at a dead drop, where they are retrieved by someone the agent never sees, and within 72 hours they can return to that same dead drop to collect their payment - 15% of the sale price.

I would like this to jump around a bit, instead of being linear. So, for example, it could go from the taking of one to the drop off of another, or anything in between. So, one person's involvement in the thread would be broken up, and the time they spend when it's their "turn" could really be as long or short as we wanted.

Please forgive the intrusion into your space. I cannot see them. I have just returned to Lit, and see that many of my photos look the same. Bliss is almost empty. I had thought maybe it was a posting infringement but none of them have graphic content.

Some of them are from my tumblir account which seems to be working properly. I admit that I am happy to see that this problem isn't unique to my threads.

Sorry I have no answers maybe I will PM the admin and see if they know any thing.

It's a tumblr issue, not anything to do with here. I've reported it to them, so we'll see if anything happens from that. Thanks for looking, though!

tumblr_nivcysY7Wx1sy4tc3o1_500.jpg

There is a shadow organization, faceless, nameless, and even among law enforcement they are just rumors. Stories they like to tell each other, but there's never even been any hard evidence they exist, much less a real effort to catch anyone involved. They are made up of respected businessmen, politicians, philanthropists, doctors, and lawyers, and members of the clergy. They are made up of family men and pillars of the community. They have board members that meet regularly to discuss issues effecting the organization, members that handle their considerable finances, and agents that do their... dirty work.

The entirety of the organization is built upon the acquisition, development, and selling of a single, highly sought-after asset: female sex slaves.

Agents operate on their own, isolated from each other, with no knowledge of who else works for the organization, outside of the one person who recruited and trained them. They find their own targets, watch them, learn their lives, and take them when the opportunity presents itself. They break them down, strip away who they are, and rebuild them back into a living doll, for the pleasure of the highest bidder. Once the process is complete, they are left at a dead drop, where they are retrieved by someone the agent never sees, and within 72 hours they can return to that same dead drop to collect their payment - 15% of the sale price.

I would like this to jump around a bit, instead of being linear. So, for example, it could go from the taking of one to the drop off of another, or anything in between. So, one person's involvement in the thread would be broken up, and the time they spend when it's their "turn" could really be as long or short as we wanted.

tumblr_nivcysY7Wx1sy4tc3o1_500.jpg

The meeting began at 2:30. They were in the conference room of a suite of office on the middle floor of a nondescript office building in Queens. All electronics were left outside of the room, and static panels had been installed to prevent signals transmitting into or out of the room. Their meetings were never catered. Coffee was made, at a cheap coffee pot in the corner, but never served. Bottle water sat in the center of the table, the supply replenished by one of them whenever it seemed to be running a bit low. They did not employ a cleaning crew.

The men who met there - they were now and would forever be all and only men - were doctors, lawyers, venture capitalists, and day traders. They were dentists and diplomats. One had served a term in the United States Congress. Two were from Europe, representing the interests of the European board. Another did the same from Asia. Russia had their own representative at the meeting, and Africa had two. One represented South America. None would take notes. What few reports did exist for the meeting would be shredded before anyone left the room. Another person, chosen through a random process, would take the shredded paper and incinerate it.

They sacrificed comfort and luxury while here, eschewed politics and outside business deals. They did not discuss religion or sports or the weather. They were not friends. On the rare occasion that they would not avoid encountering another member in public, they always acted as strangers, and avoided even shaking hands if possible. They were careful not to use the same hotels, or car service, or tailor. Outside of their time in this room, they maintained no tangible connection to each other.

It was these extreme precautions, and the strict adherence to them, that kept their organization a secret. Not even a rumor, it had escaped the notice of the FBI, Scotland Yard, and INTERPOL. No one was looking for them, no one was watching them, because no one knew there was anything to watch. Those organizations, and many others, chased after their product of course, thousands upon thousands of man-hours poured into recovering it, but it was all tragically futile. On the extraordinarily rare occasion that they did succeed, any inquiry into what events had transpired to move the product to it's new place, in it's new state, quickly found dead ends.

To the world at large, they simply didn't exist.

Back