Son/brother maledom story...

Real_American6

Loves Spam
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Posts
16
So a son with a very strict mother decides to turn his mother also very strict mom into his slut and then use his mother's submissiveness to her mother to make her submit to him...

Same idea for a younger brother with a bitchy older sister, he turns the mom first...


Could also work with a daughter/sister doing it in a lezdom story.


Thoughts?
 
I think the grandma story is a bit over the top for most of the readers here. I mean realistically we're talking a low end of a 48 year old (so clearly not beyond the realms of sexy when you see Jlo or Halle these days. In keeping with the rules of Lit you're talking closer to 56. (You can't write about underage sex but you could most likely infer it if your inference ends at "I'm 18, my Mom is 36 and her my Grandma is 52. Figure it out) Still I'd probably dodge that and go with your second idea of mom and sis.
 
Amber Lynn is still going at it in porn at 53 and looks damn good, Nina Hartley I think is a little older and her face is starting to show the miles, but still hot. Jodie West is 51 I think

So fifties can still be hot, but as Sean said, you need to be looking at 55+ or people start thinking you're skirting the under age rule.
 
And if we wander around Hollywood knowing their ages. . .well there isn't a solid cut off for hot. I'm certain I could find. . .actually yes. Kri Jenner's problem is she's a Kardashian not that she's unnattractive. Anybody who claims they wouldn't absolutely destroy Reba McCintyre needs to take me to your homeworld. Because I want to live on the planet where that is old and ugly.

Even with your 52 you are skirting the rule (you'd probably get away with it mind you) but 18x3=54. So for Nina Hartley to be featured as a Grandmother you've got to get three years from someplace.

However the point I was meaning to impress is that when you tell me about Grandma an image comes to mind and it's not Reba so much as it is Betty White.
 
36 and 54 can still look good, plus it's more about the incest and domination/role reversal anyway.

Plus the mother and grandmother could have been under 18 when they gave birth.
 
We can say a minor has had sex but we can't describe it. I've used that waiver to write about at least one very youthful family. You can too. Set a story in a jurisdiction (Maine comes to mind) with 13 as the legal age of marriage. If Grandma and Ma each married on their 13th birthday and delivered their first nine months later, and Gena just turned 18, then Ma is 31 and Gram is 44 -- and they wonder why Gena is waiting so long! They're all tennis-toned, of course. Only MILFs and GILFs are allowed on LIT.
 
What do you mean?
LIT readers (mainly horny young experts of one-handed keyboarding) prefer attractive to unattractive women. Those old babes had better be taut and fuckable unless they're... personable, I guess. But scan LIT stories and see how many center on sweet fat ugly old gals. Pretty rare here. No, a hot mid-40's granny should be a ballet instructor, or ex-track or swimming star, or at least she plays tennis and jogs regularly with her late-20's daughter and mid-teens granddaughter.

Jake stared as the three climbed naked from the pool. His girlfriend Gena, her mother Mavis and grandmother Gwen -- they could be sisters! The same faces and bodies, their breasts and thighs and tauny legs mirrored, only slight differences in skin tone and pubic shaving distinguished them.

See, that's much more erotic than:

Jake stared as the three climbed naked from the pool. His girlfriend, her mother and grandmother -- how different! The oldsters had really let themselves go. Mavis was only slightly blimpy but Gwen was a discolored blob. Jake dared not imagine what lay beneath those thick fleshy layers.

Moral: Stick with MILFs and GILFs.
 
Back
Top