Happy sissies....

And? Where is your story idea?
* Road trip: The sissies travel and get fucked in new places every week.
* Infidelity: The sissies cheat and reconcile and cheat again and again...
* Self-realization: The sissies only slowly come to terms with themselves.
* Self-defense: The sissies, tired of being humiliated, take karate classes.
* Self-enlightenment: The sissies realize they've been doing it all wrong.
* SciFi: The sissies escape from hostile Earth to a sissy-friendly planet.
* Fantasy: The sissies enjoy being pegged by werewolves and vampires.
* Hentai: The sissies reach an island of tentacle monsters. Hilarity ensues.
* SciFi2: The sissies can't get enough of each other; they clone themselves.
* Tragedy: A sissy dies from some lingering ailment. Their partner despairs.
* Comedy: The sissies are accidentally installed as co-Presidents of USA.
* Mistaken ID: A sissy does their partner's sleeping straight identical twin.
* Suspense: One sissy is really an undercover spy/agent. Maybe both are.
* Group grope: The sissies throw a party. A 19-man daisychain goes wrong.
* Incest: The sissies' fathers/brothers/uncles/etc visit and join the fun.

Those should get someone started.
 
Back
Top