PM asshattery

It's back!! :eek:
The cockatar
That disturbing, flaccid cockatar
I can never unsee it
Why oh why did I allow my eyes to flit to over it and stop!
Take it away please! Make it go away!!!!!

The cockatar
I can never unsee it

Personally I'll take it over the freshly shaved ball sac that looked like it was dipped in Nair and had a bad reaction.
Like a bad car accident, what my eyes are seeing horrify me, but I have to lean in closer to survey the damage...

Is it just me, or does anybody else wonder if that poor sod has seen any action in his entire life? Some days his posts & weenatar's were like watching a live action version of 40yr Old Virgin...then I had to put "it" on ignore when he started posting about middle school adoptions. Ewwww.

I had to put "it" on ignore when he started posting about middle school adoptions. Ewwww.

same - quite the most repulsive and disturbing thing I have ever read here.

and never before has there been so much discussion of a penis that looks like a maggot

put it on ignore and please do not quote it

mjaxmi02mgiwoda5otc1odlhzgfk.png

I think the best thing to do is not speak of it. Clearly any attention, even bad attention, is making him happy. Do yourself a favor and go make some friends irl or get some therapy. Getting thrills off making people disgusted is not healthy.

I think the best thing to do is not speak of it. Clearly any attention, even bad attention, is making him happy. Do yourself a favor and go make some friends irl or get some therapy. Getting thrills off making people disgusted is not healthy.

Maybe you should focus on "raising your children" if not you should put them up for adoption, lol!!!

The cockatar
I can never unsee it

Has anyone told you your boobs are shaped like shit?

OK, THAT ^^^ was uncalled for, Josh. Daisy's breasts are perfectly normal, beautifully shaped, even, but your picture, my dear has been altered with some photoshop "glowy" effect that gives it a pre-pubescent, pedophilic, ethereal look...

I don't think cock pics are bad.... a little arrogant and "in-your-face" perhaps, but not necessarily bad. I mean, they are part of the male anatomy, etc.

However, your pic is deliberately edited to be creepy. If you want to put your Johnson on display and attract a WOMAN ( again, I'm assuming something here...) Then you really ought to rethink your methods.

That is the last I will say about it.

Some days his posts & weenatar's were like watching a live action version of 40yr Old Virgin...then I had to put "it" on ignore when he started posting about middle school adoptions. Ewwww.

Weenatar!! *snort* That's coffee that I just spit out all over my keyboard!

The cockatar
I can never unsee it

My eyes! My eyes!

blu, joy, photograph, that was completely awesome. well done!

ed

I do my best! It helps to have some friends watching your back. :heart:

For what it's worth, I noticed that in a post from a couple of months ago 123Josh says that he's told by his "DOM" what avs to put up. Someone's clearly getting off on humiliation.

That said, I like it when men have in-your-face cock-and/or-ball-atars. It shows me that they have nothing else to offer and that they're not worth associating with.

For what it's worth, I noticed that in a post from a couple of months ago 123Josh says that he's told by his "DOM" what avs to put up. Someone's clearly getting off on humiliation.

That said, I like it when men have in-your-face cock-and/or-ball-atars. It shows me that they have nothing else to offer and that they're not worth associating with.
well, that would explain it. If humiliation is his thing, that is. .I never judge another's kink.. But still, isn't there a thread where he can post specifically for that? I mean, like a "ball breaker" thread?

well, that would explain it. If humiliation is his thing, that is. .I never judge another's kink.. But still, isn't there a thread where he can post specifically for that? I mean, like a "ball breaker" thread?
If you find it, be sure to let me know. I don't want to run across it by accident.

Might it be called the Weenatar Thread?

Maybe you should focus on "raising your children" if not you should put them up for adoption, lol!!!

Has anyone told you your boobs are shaped like shit?

Spoken like a spurned immature male of the human species.

I'm thinking the reason why 123Josh has no pubic hair is because he hasn't hit puberty yet ... at least he acts like he'd be about that age.

Some parents need to do a better job of monitoring their children's Internet usage.

guys, i think paying josh any attention is exactly the wrong approach. he's obviously a child. giving him any attention at all is exactly what he wants.

don't give him what he wants. it's that simple.

ed

Asshat theatre presents: Persistent asshats.

Day one:
How are you? I enjoyed reading your profile. Having fun on the site so far?

ASSHAT

Day three: How are you? Having fun on the site so far? Drop me a line and we can chat. You seem fit to be tied :) have you always been submissive?

ASSHAT

Day fourteen: How goes your search so far? Having fun on the site?

Day sixteen: How are you? I like the fact you are into bondage and more. Drop me a line and we can chat. Having a good weekend so far?

Asshat theatre presents: Persistent asshats...

At least he doesn't cut and paste the same message over and over. Maybe you should sent him a quarter so he can buy a clue.

The asshats I love to hate are the ones who will PM back anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours later demanding to know why I haven't responded. I've also had some call me "stuck up bitch" and "uppity cunt" or assumed I was a "fat bitch" for not getting back to them.

At least he doesn't cut and paste the same message over and over. Maybe you should sent him a quarter so he can buy a clue.

The asshats I love to hate are the ones who will PM back anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours later demanding to know why I haven't responded. I've also had some call me "stuck up bitch" and "uppity cunt" or assumed I was a "fat bitch" for not getting back to them.
oh I have copy/paste.

Remember the guy who tried to hypnotise me?

I'm convinced that some of these guys got lost somewhere on the evolutionary timeline...It does no good to cut and paste the examples here for everyone to see. However, I must say, some of the messages I received yesterday just really cracked me the fuck up.

I really don't want "semen dripped onto my warm spots."

I have no desire to start lactating again...so offers to "suckle my lactating tits" can stop, thank you.

My preference for real human contact does not make me "all talk." Au contraire, dumbfuck, it means I have no desire to engage in cyber with you.

I get the whole "I'm a complete and worthless troll who needs to hide my identity." That's great, but if you're going to do that you need to continue lurking.
If you want to be my friend, man the fuck up and use your real name because that's how friendships start.

I hate that

I must be in a super-snarky mood this morning.

Unsolicited PM: Are you a real redhead?

Reply: Want to see my picture?

very-fat-redhead-whore-2.jpg

I hope he has brain bleach.

Back