PM asshattery

In his defense, however, at 2:07 a.m., drunken brains have a hard time working...

Okay, no, no Christmas Spirit for this one. :p :D

It doesn't matter what time it is. The human body has a set volume of blood supply. Men have enough blood for their brains or their penis but not enough for both. If all the blood is in their penis, there's none left to supply the brain. :D

While I definitely agree that some people are just asshats, I tend to believe that most people hiding behind an anonymous screen name and monitor probably take advantage of the anonymity to engage in poor manners that would get their asses kicked at home. I'd bet money that they'd never EVER consider speaking to their wives the way they speak to the ladies of Lit. I'll even go a bit farther and say that I bet they're pussy-whipped to the nth degree - and take their frustrations and secret desires out on the women of Lit - or wherever else they tend to hide online.

I absolutely love you're point of view! :) Just had another one tell me that I have a mans ass! How many men have an ass like mine? (see my AV). Geez!

Last edited:
I absolutely love you're point of view! :) Just had another one tell me that I have a mans ass! How many men have an ass like mine? (see my AV). Geez!

Just out of interest, how exactly would I go about getting an ass like yours? I feel like it would bring extra traffic to my pic thread, at least. :D

But yeah, totally agree with BeachMomma. It's a bit depressing the amount of misogyny and aggression the women on Lit have to put up with. :/

Just out of interest, how exactly would I go about getting an ass like yours? I feel like it would bring extra traffic to my pic thread, at least. :D

But yeah, totally agree with BeachMomma. It's a bit depressing the amount of misogyny and aggression the women on Lit have to put up with. :/

Work and workout at a gym almost everyday and eat right! Not bad for a 34 year old ass is it?

I publicly apologize to you,saucyminx. I am an aspiring writer who is looking for feedback on my writing style and content. In retrospect I should have introduced myself first before sending you a sample of my writing. I do not make it a habit of sending unwanted PMs to those who wish not to receive them. Again,I am sorry.

I thought this newbie was trying to be polite, but I didn't want him to get eaten by the wolves.

MsQuote said:
newbie said:
Hello MsQuote
I saw your profile and some postings, and was interested in learning more. I am new to this site, but love to write, and play in erotic exchange... your discussions are interesting, and you seem to have a lot of energy... do you write often? xx

I see that you're new to this site but I have to warn you that a lot of women aren't into "erotic exchanges." If you don't see any indication that a woman is into stuff like that, don't bother PM'ing them no matter how polite you are about it. Most women get hit up on a pretty regular basis, and from what I hear they use the "Delete" button pretty frequently.

If that's what you're into, try starting a rapport on the message boards before taking conversations privately. The role playing message board might be a good place to start if that's what you're looking for.

Good luck! :)

I thought this newbie was trying to be polite, but I didn't want him to get eaten by the wolves.

That was nice of you! :)
There really are some nice guys on here and they should be commended. As for the Asshats, they should take a lesson on respect and consideration.

Guys, some of us are here for companionship - we don't just come here to get "Virtually Laid". Talk to us as if you are looking at us in real-world and you will have a better chance.
Would you just walk up to a woman and ask her if you could lick her ass?
I didn't think so. Don't do it here if you want a response!
(at least from my PM Box)!

Last edited:
I publicly apologize to you,saucyminx. I am an aspiring writer who is looking for feedback on my writing style and content. In retrospect I should have introduced myself first before sending you a sample of my writing. I do not make it a habit of sending unwanted PMs to those who wish not to receive them. Again,I am sorry.

Thanks Mdbigdee.

I have a question ... being new to this forum and still getting the feel and flow of the place I am not sure about some things.... this looks like the place to ask though.

I received this:
Yum
I love Colorado
Merry Christmas stud

The flashing neon sign of FISHING SCAM for me was "stud"
I do not have the correct parts for that designation.
An oversight that could have been avoided with a simple glace at my profile page.

So my question is: beyond the rabid horndogs begging for a rolled up newspaper to the nose; are there a lot of pm's trying to get you to come to their pay sites?

I have a question ... being new to this forum and still getting the feel and flow of the place I am not sure about some things.... this looks like the place to ask though.

I received this:

The flashing neon sign of FISHING SCAM for me was "stud"
I do not have the correct parts for that designation.
An oversight that could have been avoided with a simple glace at my profile page.

So my question is: beyond the rabid horndogs begging for a rolled up newspaper to the nose; are there a lot of pm's trying to get you to come to their pay sites?

All I can say is, there are some shitheads here but most are nice - God knows I've had my problems. Welcome and pick your friends wisely, if they start asking for pics right away, it's usually best to ignore them. Good luck :rose:

(also check their post count and date enrolled - low # may indicate a troll)

Last edited:
Thanks for the luck, I think I am going to need it *sigh*

I figured when they send a vague pm and have no posts they are just fishing... 2 in 2 days, what fun.

2 in 2 days isn't bad, I think the worst I had was 40 in a day!
Trouble is the more you post, the more they see your profile and think it is ok to send whatever wank material is currently running through their heads at that moment. I am very open in my posts, if I have done a particular thing that the op is interested in, I will talk openly about it openly and honestly. Hey ho!

I lost count of the one's who want to Role Play when I have stated over and over again that I am NOT into that. Occationally maybe but I'am not gonna be someones permanate sub!:mad:

I lost count of the one's who want to Role Play when I have stated over and over again that I am NOT into that. Occationally maybe but I'am not gonna be someones permanate sub!:mad:

You should definitely snap up the next one that comes along and wants to R/P High School English / Grammar Teacher and Student.

Wear the uniform only if you want, but play often. Very often.

You should definitely snap up the next one that comes along and wants to R/P High School English / Grammar Teacher and Student.

Wear the uniform only if you want, but play often. Very often.

I'm sure most "students" would be disappointed if they were told they had to type with two hands and not one. :D

Douche:
Nice prof. i luv latinaz. sexy j-lo pussy, those dark areas that circle your tits that make me want to rub my wet cock allover i'm so horny for some latin pussy! can i ask what race of mexican are you?

That last line... I can't stop laughing. Holy shit!!!! Hahahahahahah!!! We have a winner! It's going to be hard to top that. Very hard.

That last line... I can't stop laughing. Holy shit!!!! Hahahahahahah!!! We have a winner! It's going to be hard to top that. Very hard.

LoL! Sheeshka.."what kind of mexican are you"?

And seriously, my profile says "Latina" that doesn't make me Mexican LoL

I swear..LoL:rolleyes:

Ok stop laughing i can hear you! ;)

Well this one was a first :

Strip naked, apply red lipstick. Using the lipstick write wh on your right cheek, re on your left. Form a big O with your mouth and take a photo of yourself with face and tits clearly visible. Get me that photo.

Lovely, asshole.

Back