So desperate for cock that I...

Bicurious4safeplay

Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Posts
71
I have been craving cock so much lately that I can't get the thought out of my head. The other day I was alone for the day so I made a trip to the grocery store and found a bundle of green unripe bananas. I came home, turned on some porn, and started sucking one of the bananas. I probably spent ten minutes sucking it, deep throating it, tonguing it, and slobbering all over it like it was the real thing. Then I decided to try it in my ass and it felt amazing. I rode it for just a few minutes before I lost my load.

Any one else this desperate for cock, or is it just me deep throating bananas?
 
I use banana s and wife's toy other night needed something in my as s so bad used a tooth brush
 
Bananas, cucumbers, toys, anything I can get my hands on. I even bought baby oil and a salami to help me get off in the supermarket toilets.
 
I have been craving cock so much lately that I can't get the thought out of my head. The other day I was alone for the day so I made a trip to the grocery store and found a bundle of green unripe bananas. I came home, turned on some porn, and started sucking one of the bananas. I probably spent ten minutes sucking it, deep throating it, tonguing it, and slobbering all over it like it was the real thing. Then I decided to try it in my ass and it felt amazing. I rode it for just a few minutes before I lost my load.

Any one else this desperate for cock, or is it just me deep throating bananas?

Wait, you mean they have some other purpose?

:)
 
Fake penis better than none?

I've used a variety of dildos and "fake penis" objects over the decades. I've also had the real thing and of course, the real thing feels better and is more fun. But, it isn't always easy to get the real thing! Not for all of us, anyway. I've had dry spells for LONG periods of time, and sometimes that's just the way things work out.

My favorite type of dildo is one that can be used "hands free" if possible. Some have suction cups, some have straps, and some can be attached to machines. They all have their pros and cons, and a lot of the pros and cons depends on your age, body style and your general health. For example, if you are unable to bend over without pain, then sticking a suction cup dildo on a wall where you have to bend over to use it just won't work. Plus, if you have bad knees, using a dildo where you have to squat over it or straddle it... not so good. So, comfort and the ability to be easily used should always be a priority.

Attaching a dildo to a machine can be tricky too. On one hand, it can be a LOT of fun to have a machine do all the work while you just lie there and feel the good feelings. But, you have to make sure that whatever the dildo is attached to won't hurt you if the dildo happens to fall off OR if something goes wrong and it happens to just go through the dildo like an ice pick... again, not good.

So, after saying all of that, I've discovered one fun way to use a dildo is to attach it to a long handle of sorts so I can lie on my back and fuck myself with it in the "missionary position", so to speak. If your arms get tired fast, then this won't work so well for you. I've setup a realistic fake cock with straps on a "body pillow" of sorts so I could straddle it and it would be the right height so it was like straddling a man. It works and feels great, and I learned to put something on the pillow that is easily removed and cleaned. (Experience, nothing like it!) Also, a dildo with straps can be used to secure it to the seat of an armless chair. Just sit on the chair backwards, rest your arms on the back of the chair and move your ass on the dildo in a fashion that feels good. Again, the voice of experience says to cover the seat of the chair with something easily removed and cleaned if needed!!! ;-)
 
I have a dido with a suction cup that I use alot. My wife can also use it on me but there is a friend in town that I see once in awhile that gives me the real thing
 
yes it is. I've owned a few over the years . . .

Making this sentiment statistically significant. For those of us desperate to use our mouths to please a man (but are deathly afraid of STD's), life-like dildos are a fantastic investment. I've found that it's much easier to just go into an adult store and explain to the salesperson exactly what you are looking for. Chances are he or she has heard and seen it all before, and in my experience, they are very willing to help out!

Best of luck on your journey!
 
Yes stacy i agree with you, porn stores have heard it all before, embarrassing yes...
 
Count me in as a desperate horny cocksucker wantabe. I have tried lots of things in my ass as well as a life like cock. I sucked it down to the balls to so when I finally get the real thing in my mouth, I will know that I can deep throat it:)
 
Back
Top