Travels of Dr Cumstrom (closed for Ghaust)

Ritchie shuffles off with his bowl, sitting alone as he watches the rich bitch dishing out ladle after ladle of the thick warm.goop.

Another foul smelling mass drops down beside him, slurping noisily. He bangs Ritchie on the elbow, grunting, "what you a rich piece of cunt like that is doing down here?"

Ritchie ignored him, watching her as the line dwindled and they starred to clean up
 
I roll my eyes at their comments and am stumped on why the "jump" here and wondering how I'm gonna figure out the "mission" here. I begin to clean up trying to do small talk and pretend I'm just a basic volunteer that enjoys this work here.
 
Last edited:
Ritchie finishes off his soup, wiping the remains off his stubble with the back of his sleeve before dragging the last of the bread roll around the bowl and shove it in his mouth.

His eyes moved about the room as the rest of his fellow souls traipsed out into the street to find somewhere to beg or sleep.

He groaned as he lifted himself off the floor, following theit lead. As he wandered down the corridor he saw an open door and another corridor. Checking nobody was watching, he slipped through it and soon found himself in a store room.

He quickly started to fill his pockets
 
I head outside and around the back of the building to toss some bags out and dongebetal sweeping, as the new volunteer, I get the cleaning jobs. I pass a few of the homeless that had meals earlier. Some make crude comments and others are thankful. I flash friendly bubbly smiles to them and go about my business before closing up.
 
Ritchie moves quickly around the store room, his eyes darting furtively towards the door as he stuffed the pockets of his filthy jacket full of food.

He stopped suddenly, hearing a noise. It took him a second to figure it was outside and not coming from the corridor. He climbed up on some boxes to look out the window, seeing the rich tart that had been dishing out the soup.

He watched her tight ass as she lifted bin bags into the skips, groaning to himself as the material of her pants stretched across her butt.

He was about to steput down when there was a sudden movement, and two of the other tramps suddenly appeared, grabbing her and dragging her around the side of the heavy steel skip.

He could see the fear in her eyes above the hand clamped over her mouth as the other one roughly pawed her crotch
 
I struggle to no avail and even at 5'10 a have over many mouth to muffle me, they easily pull my tall sjevdee franevaround a corner. Pawing at my crotch I blush hoping they don't discover I'm shaved and pantiless undervthevthib slacks.
 
"Fuck ", he groans as he watches then shuffle behind the skip, dragging the bitch out of sight of anyone coming out of the building.

He watches as one pins her arms behind her back, gripping them, making her tits stick out as the other one yanked at the front of his filthy denims, pushing the greasy material down his thighs and pulling out his cock
 
He drops his hand to the front of his denims, grabbing his growing bulge, groping himself as he watches her getting dragged back further away from anyone that could help her.

He groans as he sees them drag her blouse upwards, exposing her tits as she pushed to her knees and a filthy cock rubbed across her face
 
"Snobby princess helper" they grumble as they lewdly comment on my tall skender frame. My perky 32C chest exposed as the top going upward caught the front clasp on my bra popping it open tevealing my firm perky tits. Before i can protest a cock is shoved down my throat and a greaay hand grabs my silky smooth red hair.
 
Ritchie watches in rapt lust as she is shoved backwards on top of the pile of rubbish and the first guy climbs on tip of her, trapping her arms with his thighs as he shoves his dick into her mouth, silencing her.

Ritchie feels his cock grow hard as he watches the guy's ass moving back and forth as he fills her throat, the dirty denim rubbing her pale tits red, as the other one is busy at her waist, popping open the fastening holding her pants closed
 
Struggling to no avail as the sweaty cock is shoved in my throat as they comment onmy young slender frame. My legs trying to kick off the other guy at my slacks as he manages to get them open revealing my pink lace thong. Slacks at my knees as he comments on my “fancy” looking underwear. My eyes grow wide as, after a few tugs i hear RRIIPPP and see my lacy panties held up like a trophy to him.
 
He grins, licking his lips as he watches as she is swiftly renderd naked from the waist down. Ritchie drops his hand to the front of his own denims, rubbing and groping his cock as he watches the second guy stripping off, get set to fuck her.

He is so engrossed in what is happening in the yard, he doesn't hear one of the other helpers come in until she speaks

"What are you doing in here... You shouldn't be here... Oh god you dirty man..."

She is shocked when she realises Ritchie is wanking himself, her face a mask of horror as she catches sight of what ia happening outside.

Ritchie realises he has to act fast and grabs her, one hand over her mouth as he grips her from behind and drags her across to the window.

"I thought I was just getting a show, but now you can help"

He holds her tight as he starts to yank up her heavy skirt as he watches gang fuck in the yard
 
She is forced to watch as she stammers “is that our new volunteer?? we need to help her!” Her plea falls on deaf ears as you watch the scene unfold. The guy that just ripped off my panties barks at me for my “ fancy” lace panties and i probably thibk i am belter then they are. He eyes up my bald slit like a tiger ready to pounce
 
"Shut up", grunts Ritchie as he clamps his hand over her mouth, watching as the second guy in the yard pushed the red head's legs wide and shoved his filthy cock onto her bald snatch.

Ritchie got her skirt up past her thigh as he fought to control her, shoving her up against the widow frame as he ripped open her pantyhose.

"Yeah boys", ripping her panties aside, "fuck that rich bitch". He freed his own cock, forcing it into her as he watched the guys outside turn red on her side, filling her holes from both ends.
 
One comments on my lacy”fancy” panties that he now holds up like a trophy. The commotion has caused 4 more of the homeless guys to come out all grumbling that im only there to “look good” and not there to really help them. You watch banging the other one but secretly wanting me as youre watching the scene unfold ss part of you wants to help.
 
Ritchie watches eagerly as more guys appear in the yard, stripping the red head posh bitch naked as her panties are shoved in her mouth to keep her quiet as they decide who gets her next.

He tears into the cunt beneath him as he watches the fuck fest carry on, deciding he needs to be a part of in. Fucking faster, filling her thrashing body before grabbing her by her blouse and dragging her outside

"Fresh meat boys ", he roars, throwing her forward into the mix before pulling the last guy off red.

"Hello rich bitch.. I want some of that posh cunt"

He throws her over her shoulder, naked and gagged, taking her back to the storeroom
 
They had put my heels back on, guess it looked sexy to them, as i am shocked that you easily carry my 5’10 frame, clad just in high heels, over your shoulder to the storeroom. My expensive lacy oanties still in mouth as i see you wanna fuck me bad but also seem to have a sense of wanting to now “ protect” me as i was nice to you. You are conflicted am I genuinely nice or a snobby spoiled bitch.?
 
Ritchie swiftly carried his new prize back to the store room, dropping her unceremoniously onto pile of boxes, throwing her legs wide apart and stepping between them.

"I like the mouth adornment... leave it there",he grunted, taking his cock in his fist, "and grab hold of those shelves while I see how much they loosened you up"
 
You comment on my mile long 40” long legs and my perky chest and my bald pussy. I shake head no pleading “dont do this” with my eyes. You are conflicted. I has been nice to you. But your exoerience with “rich girl” volunteers like me has not been good. I hope my pleading eyes will get me off with just a blowjob and not sex but i am not sure of your mindset as my breasts rise and fall with each second that ticks.
 
Ritchie grasps her by her slender neck as he ploughs his thick meaty cock into her, grunting as he brings his face close to her's, licking her check as he feels her heat envelope him.

His free hand reached beneath him to grab her perfect perky breast, squeezing it, toying with her pebble hard nipple
 
My 40$ panties being used as a gag that i mumble through as your cock pumps my tight pussy. My eyes grow wide as you seem to swell more inside me with your slow but rough jerks of your hips as you slam into me. I plead witg my eyes for you to stop, you seem conflicted but cant pass uo this opportunity as my own mind races, trying to figure out the purpose if this “junp”.
 
He pounded into her sopping bald split, his thick filthy cock driving ball deep as he reached down and grasped her ankles, yanking them up about his shoulders and pinning them against the steel shelves.

"Fuck, your a tight rich bitch ain't ya... miss rich slut"

His face creased as he reached forward and yanked the gag from her mouth

"What's your name posh cunt..?"
 
“Kimberl...Kimberly! I whimper” hoping that was name on my tag since i “jumped” into this place. You dont pay attention to name badges of the workers so we both dont know if that was correct name but you take it as the right one for now. Panting hard as you drill me for all im worth as you say im one of the “better” volunteers around “your” soup kitchen you’ve seen in some time.
 
Ritchie smashed into her, one hand grasping her throat as the other cruelly twisted her breast. His cock was rock hard, swelling thick between her legs, now trapped, pinned in the shelves

"You going to cum for me rich bitch..? Rich bitch Kimberly gonna cum over my flthy tramp cock..? "
 
My body betrays me as i cum hard on his cock. He has a wicked grin on his face knowing he never gets the chance to make women cum. He knows we will not be missed by the other staff for awhile as it is shift change and volunteers such as myself are not checked on to see if things are running ok for like another two hours. I need to find the purpose for this time “jump” and i feel and partially fear it revolves around this rough character ravaging me.
Part of me secretly likes being “taken” and loss of control as im impressed as he came yet is still rock hard.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top