Devastating Letdown from Gen. John Kelly

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
I could not believe my ears!

General John Kelly, repeating Trump's worst words.

What happened to Gen. John Kelly ? What happened to his integrity, his honor, and his dignity ? Gen. John Kelly has gone from face-palm despair, in the face of Trump gaffes, to licking Trump's shoes.

:(


gsgs comment- Gen. John Kelly became a liar for Trump. He is throwing everyone into Trump's latest dumpster fire.

Gen. John Kelly has put the blame on Rep. Frederica Wilson, for listening to Trump speak to Sergeant La David T. Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. But, Gen. John Kelly said was listening to Trump speak to widow, Myeshia Johnson. (Did Gen. John Kelly tell a lie, about listening ?)

Kelly also added that he was on the call on the president's side.

White House confirms Trump told soldier's widow 'he knew what he was getting into' before saying it was 'totally fabricated

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...widow-call-white-house-confirms-a8010096.html


https://www.buzzfeed.com/talalansari/kelly?utm_term=.qlXJdBL4l#.muBaD3ZEx

Thursday’s White House press briefing featured a guest appearance by White House chief of staff John Kelly, who doubled down on the ignorant and disrespectful comments the president made to the widow of a fallen soldier earlier this week.

http://www.theroot.com/white-house-d...die-1819696286

Trump got on Twitter Wednesday and accused Rep. Wilson of fabricating what he said, at no point did Kelly refute her version of the events. Instead, he denigrated her for having heard the phone call in the first place.

http://www.theroot.com/white-house-doubles-down-on-disrespect-to-fallen-soldie-1819696286

gsgs comment- Did Gen. John Kelly decide to sacrifice everything, because a distraction was needed to cover up Trump's Benghazi ?
/end gsgs comment

Representative Wilson, a Democrat, said the Johnson family needs answers, and called for a congressional probe.

“They were upset because they don’t know why he was separated from the rest of the soldiers,” Wilson continued. “This could turn out to be another Benghazi, and I have asked for an investigation.”



http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ers-widow.html

If you thought General Kelly was some kind of fine upstanding defender of the United States Constitution, this short video should disabuse you of that thought.

Gen. John Kelly forgets that elected officials are actually the representatives of the people as defined in the Constitution he claims to have defended.

Rep. Wilson was doing her damned job unlike his boss, who can't be bothered to pay attention to that sacred document unless he's trampling on it.

Gen. Kelly Blames Grieving Widow, Trashes Rep. Wilson To Rehabilitate Trump


Let's get to the business of dumping on an African-American Congresswoman who was doing her job, serving her constituents the way she was elected to do.

Kelly was "stunned" that she would dare to do her job with a young man she mentored.

NOTHING IS SACRED!

And I thought at least that sacred. As a kid growing up a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred. Looked upon with great honor. That's obviously not the case anymore as we've seen from recent cases. Life was sacred. That's gone. Religion. That seems to be gone as well. Gold star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer.

WHOA, HOLD UP THERE JUST A COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE.

Who exactly stripped Gold Star families of their sacredness, again? Who was that masked man?

OH. It was YOUR BOSS and his Putin-loving pals.

(Trump Pal Roger Stone Claims The Khans Are Muslim Brotherhood Plants- http://crooksandliars.com/2016/08/trump-pal-roger-stone-spreads-anti-muslim)


But it's all Rep. Wilson's fault, General Kelly says ruefully.


http://crooksandliars.com/2017/10/general-kelly-cleans-trumps-mess-blaming


Gen. John Kelly said when he heard what Congresswoman Wilson was saying on TV, he was so upset he had to go to Arlington National Cemetery to collect his thoughts, because this is all her fault, and not Donald Trump’s fault.


https://wonkette.com/624558/general-...d-trumps-sword


Kelly did take a few questions from reporters, but he specified he would call on ones who were a Gold Star parent or sibling or who knew a Gold Star family.

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/19/55883...ans-public-account-of-trump-s-call-with-widow

It was Trump who then lied again, tweeting that Wilson had "totally fabricated" his unconscionable comments and said he had "proof" that she had done so.

Well, that "proof" dissolved into the exceedingly thin air occupying Trump's head and so the White House sent Gen. Kelly out to address America about a story their boss has stoked all week. We can only take that as confirmation that Wilson's initial characterization of what Trump said was 100 percent accurate.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...r-fray-to-scapegoat-female-member-of-Congress


The men that were standing in the room, when Trump made his disastrous phone call ?


Trump didn’t just say he had proof Wilson’s account of his call to Myeshia Johnson was fabricated, either. He also said of Wilson “let her make her statement again and you’ll find out,” a threatening response that didn’t intimidate Wilson a bit—she promptly tweeted that “I still stand by my account of the call.”


Well, Donald? To recap: he said he has proof. He said “let her make her statement again and you’ll find out.” He hasn’t offered the proof; in fact, his press secretary specifically refused to say he didn’t say it. Wilson made her statement again. Her office has received threats and Wilson is now receiving protection, but what she hasn’t gotten is any kind of proof from Trump or the White House.

He said it, and he lied about saying it.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...oldier-knew-what-he-signed-up-for-Where-is-it
 
Lawrence O'Donnell reamed Kelly a new asshole on this tonight and Trump was so upset he'd tweeted about it before O'Donnell's program was over.
 
on youtube

Lawrence: 'Stunned' By John Kelly's Attack On Rep. Frederica Wilson | The Last Word | MSNBC

gsgs comment- Worth listening to.

Yes, Emperor Carrot will not make an apology. Gen. John Kelly will not make an apology.

John Kelly has had his spine removed. Now he can slither with the rest of the White House "spokesmen." He dishonored himself, and betrayed the men that have died, while they were serving their country.

I would like to know why.

Did Emperor Carrot pull a "Weinstein" on John Kelly, similar to the "Weinstein" that he pulled on Comey ? Did Emperor Carrot demand absolute loyalty, while he had Kelly alone ? Did he threaten to remove and replace Kelly ?
 
I think Kelly is so egotistical that he thinks he's saving the United States from Trump at all personal costs--and, of course, should get a medal and total "we knew you were doing it for us" recognition at the end of the soap opera. Meanwhile, he gets to show some of his disgusting stripes that made him accept a cabinet position to begin with.
 
He never was a socialist snowflake.

You do realize the military is basically one huge state-run jobs program, right? You should, after all you lie about being a veteran so much you should know that the government paid for everything you claimed to have done.

Kelly and McMaster go on the talking head shows all the time and repeat Trump's bullshit. Last week McMaster was on some show talking about how Iran was secretly building a nuclear stockpile (in violation of the agreement) when every agency who actually has a clue about this says it isn't.
 
No, most of it can be explained as a general falling on his sword.

But the gratuitous attacks on the crazy black hat lady were pure racism from another Trumpster POS

He did no such thing.

Truth is racism :rolleyes: of course.....

You do realize the military is basically one huge state-run jobs program, right? You should, after all you lie about being a veteran so much you should know that the government paid for everything you claimed to have done.

Yes, what's your point?

I lie about being a veteran? Can you prove that?

Kelly and McMaster go on the talking head shows all the time and repeat Trump's bullshit. Last week McMaster was on some show talking about how Iran was secretly building a nuclear stockpile (in violation of the agreement) when every agency who actually has a clue about this says it isn't.

So the fuck what? :confused:
 
You do realize the military is basically one huge state-run jobs program, right? You should, after all you lie about being a veteran so much you should know that the government paid for everything you claimed to have done.
USA military is totally socialist. State-supplied housing, feeding, equipping, shopping, healthcare, schooling, transport etc for officers, troops, and their families. State-controlled production of weapons, munitions, materials, and infrastructure. USA spends more on 'security' than does the rest of the world combined -- and can't win wars. Your tax dollars at work, citizens!
 
a. You didn't watch one second of his press conference.

b. You dont know who John Kelly is.

C. Most racist and misogynist display out of this putrid Administration yet.

He did no such thing.

Truth is racism :rolleyes: of course.....



Yes, what's your point?

I lie about being a veteran? Can you prove that?



So the fuck what? :confused:
 
Apparently questioning the lies of public officials is now "inappropriate".

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/sarah-sanders-john-kelly-press/index.html

In other words, lie your ass off and it has to be taken as scripture. What they say is to be taken at face value.

Orwell must be so proud.

Yeah, well, Sarah, news flash. This is the United States, not wartime Germany. Four-star generals jolly well can be called on lying when they've done it. So can White House Spokesliars for fucking moron liars.
 
The American military is supported by the government so much because their military is the only the of value to the entire country anymore. Seriously, take away the military and what does America have? A huge rate of violent crime and a completely dead industrial sector.
 
USA military is totally socialist. State-supplied housing, feeding, equipping, shopping, healthcare, schooling, transport etc for officers, troops, and their families. State-controlled production of weapons, munitions, materials, and infrastructure. USA spends more on 'security' than does the rest of the world combined -- and can't win wars. Your tax dollars at work, citizens!

Wants to bring socialism to the other aspects of society, because it works so well LOL

a. You didn't watch one second of his press conference.

b. You dont know who John Kelly is.

C. Most racist and misogynist display out of this putrid Administration yet.

a) prove it.

b) prove it.

c) how??
 
Last edited:
The American military is supported by the government so much because their military is the only the of value to the entire country anymore. Seriously, take away the military and what does America have? A huge rate of violent crime and a completely dead industrial sector.
quote-we-are-ugly-but-we-have-the-music-leonard-cohen-42-53-54.jpg
 
After Gen. John Kelly invited scoffs and scorn, and Emperor Carrot did what he often does-

October 19, 2017

"Trump took to Twitter and doubled down on his assertion that he had never made the comment, attacking Wilson by calling her "wacky" and alleging once more her version of the phone call was "a total lie."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/talalansari/kelly?utm_term=.ejA4mKM2Z#.go2BX5rjE

(What will the weekend bring ?)

Did someone record Emperor Carrot's less than gracious phone calls to military widows and relatives ?

OTOH, Gen. John Kelly is getting called on his lies to the American public.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel posted exclusive video on their website today and said Kelly "misrepresented a 2015 speech she made at the opening of a new FBI building."

In other words, he (Gen. John Kelly) lied.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/10/video-released-proves-gen-kelly-lied-about

Gen. John Kelly goes "Full Trump"

. At no point in her speech does she try to take credit for procuring funding for the building — and she was not even in Congress at the time. (And even if she had made those comments, which she didn’t, what in the world would make this relevant to Trump’s ugly remarks? It’s a pure ad hominem attack.)

A more charitable interpretation of Kelly’s attack on Rep. Wilson might be that he was mistaken; that he misremembered the speech. But then why is he still standing by his false claim despite the very clear video evidence?

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/art...out_Rep._Wilson_-_But_He_Refuses_to_Back_Down

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
Producer. MSNBC's @TheLastWord. Honorary Aussie. Opinions mine. Please clap

WaPo Editorial Board: John Kelly owes the congresswoman an apology



Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
·
11h
Despite video showing that Kelly distorted Rep. Wilson's speech, the WH stands by Kelly's remarks

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/art...out_Rep._Wilson_-_But_He_Refuses_to_Back_Down

Does Gen. John Kelly see the light, about Trump, yet ?

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
·
7h
One aide added that Trump has said he doesn't believe he had done anything wrong, notes Kelly looked more "dispirited” as the week went on.
 
I keep having a scenario run through my head where Kelly goes home at night to find his wife packing her bags. She turns on him and says, "He was my son too, and by letting that racist pig you work for politicize his death and then lying for him on the issue, you have dishonored our son--and because you have also lied about and attacked a woman in the process and won't apologize when your lie was thrown in your face, you have dishonored me too. I'm taking the Mercedes and I've wiped out the bank account. You wasted thirty-five years of building a reputation and of the two of us building a family, and tossed it away in one afternoon just to suck up to that sick ogre. I won't live with an ass."
 
Last edited:
What is missing?

The whole point of this blaming the congresswoman is so you don't ask the real important question.

WTF are American soldiers doing in Niger?

Divert, reflect, throw smoke screens.

Oliver North lives on!!!!
 
The whole point of this blaming the congresswoman is so you don't ask the real important question.

WTF are American soldiers doing in Niger?

Divert, reflect, throw smoke screens.

Oliver North lives on!!!!

Protecting freedom DUH!!!

Who gives a fuck.......besides they are SF, we'll NEVER know the real reasons.
 
Trump started this dumpster fire like he starts all fires when he attacked former presidents for their conduct toward gold star families.
 
Trump started this dumpster fire like he starts all fires when he attacked former presidents for their conduct toward gold star families.

Trump is also the one who politicized Kelly's son. He is the first one to invoke the son in the public discourse. Kelly had scrupulously kept the issue out of the public purview himself. Kelly didn't cut this off at that point. There's no controlling Trump, but this is the start of the unraveling of Kelly's position and reputation on this issue.
 
Back
Top