Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

Lesbian-Titsuking-Milking-Lactating-Nipplesucking-3-4.jpg
 

the gif doesn't load for me :(
but apparently you're so interested in this topic, aren't you? :rolleyes:
have any experience or fantasy that you'd like to share? :rose:

Ummm...I dunno?

would you mind if I consider it a "yes, I fucking love to latch on the hard stiff nipples of a pretty lady and dry her full round swollen breasts off of milk" ?:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I am sorry, but I have to say no. No interest whatever. Women with small breasts and prominent nipples rocks the boat, but this just reminds me of my forever pregnant sister who thought I was a perv even before she knew I was queer.

Personal baggage, certainly, but ick.
 
I am sorry, but I have to say no. No interest whatever. Women with small breasts and prominent nipples rocks the boat, but this just reminds me of my forever pregnant sister who thought I was a perv even before she knew I was queer.

Personal baggage, certainly, but ick.

then move along. why did you click on this thread in the first place if you already knew it wouldn't be your thing?
 
my apologies to anyone who took offense. It was not my intention and I suitably feel like crap now.

no worries.

it's been an issue on threads in the past where a poster has put up a disparaging comment in regard to the subject matter. this can and does lead to arguments and flame wars, etc. i'm not a fan of the subject on this thread, but it's a live and let live kind of deal. :)
 
................................
 
Last edited:
Wow, this thread is super hot.

I enjoy these videos, especially when women nurse AND also go down on their partner. It's like they're just completely immersed in intense feminine sexuality.
 
Back
Top