PM asshattery

Today's offering: Hi Have such a hard on for my girlfriends older sister at the moment her name is sylvia.

I'm so tempted to reply 'I know her, she loathes you'

Today's offering: Hi Have such a hard on for my girlfriends older sister at the moment her name is sylvia.

LMAO!

I like your reply idea LoL

Or saying this :

Well since i don't care about your hard on, maybe your girlfriends sister might-Good Luck Assclown :)

LoL :rose:

I love it! Because telling me how hot you are for someone else is going to get me going.....sheesh!

See, I would have responded with something like "Oh really? Go jack off with a handful of rusty razor blades." You are much more diplomatic than I.

Or with, "Her older sister..oh yes I know Fred...um, Sylvia well."

why not a nice & simple, "i don't fucking care, fuck off"?

when you come right down to it, you don't know if the asshat is big into humiliation. so don't feed it, i say.

ed

why not a nice & simple, "i don't fucking care, fuck off"?

when you come right down to it, you don't know if the asshat is big into humiliation. so don't feed it, i say.

ed

Good point; hadn't thought of that. Next time!

One always has to keep in mind just who is sending these ill-advised missives when considering a reply, and word it accordingly.

tumblr_lp8cedr3ic1qf9vxco1_500.png

OK, I truly do not know what to make of this one:

Originally Posted by (name withheld to protect the innocent - or guilty - I'm not sure which):
I am a man pretending to be a submissive woman ..so fucking lame!

Yes, that is. You can come discuss it HERE if you'd like.

I joked not long ago that I'm a 40-something year old, 400+ pound man living in mama's basement. I don't know if that's what he's referencing or if it's something else altogether. Things that make you go hmmm.

OK, I truly do not know what to make of this one:

Originally Posted by (name withheld to protect the innocent - or guilty - I'm not sure which):
I am a man pretending to be a submissive woman ..so fucking lame!

Yes, that is. You can come discuss it HERE if you'd like.

I joked not long ago that I'm a 40-something year old, 400+ pound man living in mama's basement. I don't know if that's what he's referencing or if it's something else altogether. Things that make you go hmmm.
OMG lol...I got that one this morning, too!

It makes me feel a bit sorry for his mother though. Can't you imagine what the insurance clerks would think when they read the HCFA form? :D Sadly, I'm sure there's an appropriate diagnosis for people like that.

It makes me feel a bit sorry for his mother though. Can't you imagine what the insurance clerks would think when they read the HCFA form? :D Sadly, I'm sure there's an appropriate diagnosis for people like that.

Yep, he has penis envy--and it's all his mother's fault.

I'm sure there is....sexual identity crisis? Chronic low self esteem?

Hadn't gotten any asshat pm's for awhile, i was feeling lucky..But lucky ran the fuck out today :rolleyes:

Asshat #9,958: ur profile says ur bisexual, are you bisexual for real?

Me: Indeed.

Asshat #9,958: Can we chat and play bisexual together? im a super cute slut with huge breasts who wants to suck your pussy and finger your ass and make you cum hard.

Me: Dude seriously, you're over doing it & can you just admit you're a guy?

If you are indeed a woman, then look here toots, i get enough bullshit pm's from idiots with cocks, i don't need bullshit pm's from an idiot with a pussy. & Another thing "super cute slut with big tits" if it's that easy-i most def don't want it.

K thanks :)

I hate when they don't answer my questions..:( LoL

Back