rape fantasy

sexykitty13

Virgin
curious if other women have that fantasy of a guy coming out of a dark alley or pulling up next to u in a car and takes control of u in that not so special way

I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that women don't have "rape fantasies" in the same way that rape normally occurs in the real world.

Common fantasy: A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

Reality: An ugly, stinking mouthbreather threatens to stab you with a screwdriver, forces his dry and filthy dick into you making you bleed and chafe, 10 seconds later he's finished and you've now got chlamidya and HIV

Just my opinion. Although it's a fantasy I'd love to play out with my girlfriend

I would think most all women have conjured up this fantasy at least once in their lives.

Yup, they do. Men do too.

Fantasy is the stage on which we can tell our souls darkest stories. In fact, for the darkest of aches, it may be the only place. For whatever reason, these stories want to be told, and I believe every story that wants to be told, should be.

And yes, it is true that reality can be limiting, but the imagination at times can make for an intriguing editor. I think it is the weaving of fantasy and reality that make dreams seem possible and reality much more palatable.

I'm a guy but I'm pretty sure that women don't have "rape fantasies" in the same way that rape normally occurs in the real world.

Common fantasy: A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

Reality: An ugly, stinking mouthbreather threatens to stab you with a screwdriver, forces his dry and filthy dick into you making you bleed and chafe, 10 seconds later he's finished and you've now got chlamidya and HIV

Just my opinion. Although it's a fantasy I'd love to play out with my girlfriend

Actually the latter is closer to my fantasy than the first description. But I don't walk around waiting and wanting to be raped, and god knows I would never, ever want to roleplay a rape scene with anyone.

Some fantasies are just that. Fantasies.

No... although I have fantasies of forced fucking, rapes like that don't really enter into it.

A tall handsome chap can't contain his lust for you, overpowers you and has passionate forced sex with you where at first you resist then fall into his embrace.

I think I could bear with that one :D

I've masturbated to both of these scenarios...

My spouse and I often talk about rape fantasies. BElieve it or not its the second variety she prefers..I try to fuflifil that role but hey it just aint me...

I have definitely fantasized a lot about a man, any man, someone I know or a stranger, taking me and getting his pleasure regardless of what I want.
I don't know, fantasies man.

I actually don't have either of these fantasies. A little too much reality related to this topic makes the fantasies disappear...

No. It actually causes me much dismay that some women get aroused by this idea.

No. It actually causes me much dismay that some women get aroused by this idea.

People get aroused by all kinds of things. That doesnt mean they are actually willing to try them for real nor everyone is blind to the fact that fantasy sometimes differs from reality a lot.
I dont see why you should be affected with what arouses some stranger online though.

People get aroused by all kinds of things. That doesnt mean they are actually willing to try them for real nor everyone is blind to the fact that fantasy sometimes differs from reality a lot.
I dont see why you should be affected with what arouses some stranger online though.

I can be affected by whatever I like. What people fantasise about is their own business, and no one can tell them that it's wrong, but I - personally! - find it a distasteful thing to imagine.

Oh absolutely, its your call. Just dont get too surprised if you see much worse things being not just fantasized but practiced on this board too.
*shrug*

I want my limits pushed and possibly exceeded but I have never had a rape fantasy. I sometimes imagine being a sub and being teased endlessly and finally being "made" to do things that I might wimper and squirm about a little bit but the thought of someone that I do not know taking me by force and sticking something inside of me that given half a chance I would cut off with a knife, nope just not my idea of a fantasy.

Won't lie, i think every girl thinks about this atleast once. Being forced or being taken control of, but I wouldn't count it as a rape fantasy more like a forced sex fantasy.

I've fantasized that it's the car that does the raping. :p

/shameless TF fangirl

Its certainly a favorite fantasy for me, and I know I am not the only one.

I lean more toward the true fantasy. Ravished in my castle, bound with silk, not so much dark alleys.

In a society where one is encouraged to be a nice girl. Where "nice girls say no" even when they want to have sex, until married well, rape fantasies are very common.

So is actual rape. A society ill breed in part by teaching girls to say no and boys to sow wild oats which leads to mixed signals.

And that's not even getting into the power of controlling another that in which sex is incidental that is rape and/or abuse.

How much better off we might be if we simply told kids that sex was wonderful? If we encouraged masturbation so they didn't need to rely on anyone else in that area? If we let them know that they themselves would want sex one day? What if we told them that it was healthy? How about if we taught them how to protect themselves and their partners? And finally, gave them these messages, to only have sex if YOU want to and for no other reason. And, of course if with a partner, when said partner is able and willing to consent and at no other time or instance.

Anyway, back to the fantasy. I believe the fantasy of not having to give consent and therefore be "bad" is enormously appealing.

For some, like me, being used and degraded is a turn on as well.

For me the enormous same and secret turn on it a very exciting concept as well.

I also think that there is some reverse ego in the whole thing of being wanted meat or object.

Since very young I've been fantasizing about rape.

I've had various things happen to me from unwanted fondling, sexual assault, all the way up through and including (non violent) rape by a man I loved and later married.

This subject holds some interest for me.

:rose:

Last edited:
I am a female over 40
I have had rape fantasies as long as I can remember,
but not what I would consider normal rape fantasies (if there's such a thing ;) lol)
I don't fantasize about being raped. I'm not even in my own fantasies (as myself)
I fantasize about 2 or more characters engaging in nonconsentual sex and switch back and forth between identifiying with the "attacker" and the "victim"
curiously it's more often the "attacker" for some reason.
I fantasize about male on female (most often) multiple males on female, female on male (rarely), male on male (often) but never female on female. Sometimes bondage and bsdm are involved.
But never do I fantasize that I myself am grabbed in an alley or dragged into a car and raped.

I'm not sure why nonconsentual sex turns me on (as well as bondage bdsm) but it may have something to do with when I was a child around 8 I went to my friends house and saw that she and her brother had tied up another boy and were giving him "pink belly". He was struggling and yelling and instead of helping him like I thought I should I ran away home hid under my covers and masterbated. I didn't understand at the time I just knew i suddenly had to do that thing that made me feel good.

I'm ashamed to admit that it's gotten so bad that during sex or masterbation the only way I can climax is through a nonconsentual fantasy.

please someone tell me I'm not the only one in the world like this lol

Back