Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha this is a funny thread. I actually work in a substance abuse dept n have to watch people pee every once in a while. I think it gets old after a while
 
what yall think about this video honestly i wanna know if it turns u guys and girls on or not
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Piss-Compilation-2-62843.html

A video of dirty filthy lesbians performing perverted acts on each other and you ask if we like it..... of course! It's just a shame that such videos are so hard to find. What do you think of these:

http://xxxbunker.com/slave_girl_pisses_in_her_own_mouth
http://xxxbunker.com/peeing_in_my_own_mouth
http://xxxbunker.com/belladonna_peeing_on_herself

??
 
I recently responded to another similar thread called "urination". I've only had one mini experience with this but have often loved to watch women pee. I had one lady friend who was willing to stand in the bath tub and let me watch her pee but I never had the nerve to ask her to pee on me nor did she make any such suggestion. I often fantasized about lying down and having a woman squat and pee all over my cock and balls.

I once had a fraternity brother tell of a party he and his girlfriend attended where they were both drinking a lot of beer had had to pee like hell. They virtually fought for the toilet in the bathroom but then set it up that his girl friend sat far enough back on the toilet to pee while he peed between here spread legs. He thought it was funny as hell but I was having a near orgasm over the thought.

I've often felt this went back to a childhood experience where I saw the baby sister of one of my friends naked and peeing in the back yard. That image has been in my mind for many years but it has "matured" to liking to see videos where grown women lift their skirt and pee in public behind bushes or between parked cars, etc.
 
I've always wanted to do this more but only one guy I've been with did it. That was sadly just a one time deal too. It was really hot, literally too! I really wish I could do it again.
 
p

mmm, yes, i would love to watch your wife pissing too...we could get down on our knees with our hards cocks looking at her and we could piss all over and hit her legs and stuff too....
 
pee

i'd like to lay in a tub sometime and have a girl stand over me and pee while i watch her and jack off
 
I'm a huge fan of panty wetting; love for a girl to lift her skirt and let it go, let me watch the wet stain spreading across her crotch and then running down her thighs. I fantasize a lot about bed wetting too, but am too lazy to do laundry after :) Maybe in a hotel room...
 
I met a woman online a while back and we had this domination thing going (not dom-sub like you read about) and she was very submissive. We would online pee play. When we finally met she lived up to the fantasy and I had a great time pissing on her, and she would drink and swallow without blanching.

One time, I emptied myself on her and in her hair, then without letting her wash, took her to dinner.
 
Last edited:
I like pee play, it started with my ex at the beginning of our relationship. We were showering together and I had a sudden urge to pee. I hadn't really gotten wet yet so I went to exit the shower and she asked what I was doing. She laughed when I told her, and shut off the water and told me to pee. When I did, I peed on her leg and she grabbed my cock and directed it to her bush. The she told me to hold on and dropped to her knees and asked me to piss on her tits which I did. It was so erotic watching her guide my piss all over her tits and I started to get hard. I was getting close to finishing and she shocked me again as slipped my still peeing cock in between her lips and started sucking. We went at it like rabbits after that.

And for those of you that don't want a shower experience and are afraid of the mess, we found out that a plastic tarp with plastic velcro tabs and a washable fuzzy blanket on top works wonders.


That is so hot! My spouse won't even consider it.
 
Flat on my back in the tub, my own hand tugging Mr. Fat, that Asian squat over my face, both hands spreading her labia, thin little fingers, nothing but pink and a very tiny pee hole, all clearly visible, ready to squirt her orange juice, LOVE IT. All over my face, down my chest, let it flow honey. Doesn't happen nearly enough!
 
Last edited:
Hehe nice to see my thread alive and well....feel free to pm me for pee play one on ones ladies.
 
Loved the video! I love nothing more than to watch someone wet their pants, male or female. I really like wetting my own pants and watch the wet stain grow.
 
Love the suprise

From time to time my gf will do a little pee play with me. She loves when I go down on her and make her eyes roll behind her head. If I do a good job at making her cream, she will suprise me with a little shot of her love juice. Omg it's so hot. My favorite is when I give her a cream pie and she pushes my head down to her cum filled peach. I love tasting her after hot sex especially when she give me a good blast to wash it all down.
 
Love the warm feeling.

I have always been curious about pee play. My lover always told me that it was gross and made her gag to even think about it. After months and months of begging and a good buzz from drinking one night, my wish was granted. She agreed to take a shower with me and squat over my lips. I began to eat her and lick her as I looked up at her straining to go. About 2 minutes into it, she blasted me with a full stream of her golden love juice. She was straining so hard to pee that it sent her into a instant orgasm when she did. That was all the better for me because now when she sees me lay a towel on the bed to catch the excess, she knows that she's going to get her sweet little muffin licked.
 
I'm not into urine in and of itself, but it's extremely erotic for me to be dominated by getting pissed on. I love the entire ritual of being made to strip, kneel in the tub, told whether to keep my eyes or my mouth open or closed. And I like the sex afterwards with piss on my neck, tits, stomach, or ass.

I tried peeing on someone once and it was more difficult for me than I had imagined- it was really hard to just let go and do it! It was fun to experiment but I'm much happier on the other end :)
 
I've never in my life thought I would say this , but I love it when my man pisses on me.. Marking his territory , claiming me for his own .. And your right I needed a total pep talk from him to let go.. To mark him call him mine and it feel so erotic and primal about it ! Not to mention the sex Just after

Mm made myself excited
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top