Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok not to take away from our beautiful hunk of eye candy but baby blu lookin nice :p

your sig. line is quite the piece of eye candy as well. I am of the opinion that you and baby blu should fuck.
 
The amount of hair you have looks just right to me, not too much not too little, and frankly downright sexy. I couldn't imagine you without the hair.

I think there's a few pictures somewhere around here with less hair. I know I have one in particular that I could post... but it shows way too much cock, and I just plain look weird in it.
 
LOL You gave me a nice chuckle there. Split-ends is nothing. I gotta deal with dandruff. :D

And yes, you are a hairy beast - did you evolve properly? :D Or do you still have some animal-like tendencies.... oh, what a thought... ;)

On another note - too bad you're not cleaning bathrooms anymore. I saved my bathroom for you! :(

Have I evolved? I guess parts of me have, other parts not so much... particularly my behavior in the bedroom:catroar:


:p
 
Oh Sweet mother of........Y, you're one hell of a sexy man!!!!!!!
Mmmm to snuggle up close and run my nose,... my lips,... my hands... in that hairy chest.. *shivers*
...please give me (ops sorry 'us' *blush*) more!!
:kiss: Allis


Mmmm.... I think I could give you more. Sooner or later.
 
We then, guess i better hone my offenses!



mmmmm....i like hairy. Your kinda hairy is sexy, :kiss:

oh, those arms! mmmm-mmm.

I think you know that my kind of sexy likes your kind of sexy and that our kinds of sexies should get together sometime;)
 
I think you know that my kind of sexy likes your kind of sexy and that our kinds of sexies should get together sometime;)
mmmmmmmmm....as long as you don't mind my extensive exploration of your hard body. :kiss:
 
Hey bud! I must say that I have looked through here a few times for ideas. You really know how to take great pictures and well...look at this place! I don't think there is a single woman on Lit who has not been here to post! Good job!

High 5 and lets go get a beer!


every woman except your wife. why... why does she hate me:(


let's go get those beers. I have more weeping to do.
 
Happy Birthday, Y! i hope you are having a wonderful day!!!! :kiss:

okay baby-cakes I'm back to devoting my time to you and you only... please come back I didn't mean to blow you off... I'm a changed man... I SWEAR!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top