Married Woman At Swingers Club

"You can bet on that you horny bitch, I reckon there's more than one orgasm lurking in this tight hot cunt." Ray smirked as they both went at it harder and faster. Katie's juices pouring from her pussyin a never ending stream coating Ray's balls with her sticky juice. "Care to make a bet who cums first?" Ray grinned at her.
 
My eyes glazing over as I moan loudly ... your sex now so thick and so deep ... the squelching almost audible over the playing music ...

'I'm .... I'm going to cum' I moan out ..... grinding down onto you as you maul my nipples ....
 
Ray grinned in gleeful satisfaction as Katie went through a shuddering orgasm and squirted her hot juices a good four or five feet and splattering the bare feet of some of the naked watchers who gleefully scooped it up with their fingers and complimented Katie on how she tasted. "I do hope you're not done yet." Ray managed to gasp, pushing a little harder and jack hammering Katie's throbbing hole.
 
BOTH Anna and Katie began to flag as Ray's boundless energy continued to use them as toys rather than people. Ray could see Katie biting her lip as she did her best to draw the thick gooey mess from him and feel it spray her eager waiting hole
 
I start cumming again and my tightness milks your throbbing pole .... MissAnna kissing me deeply .....
 
Katie and Anna embrace and kiss, entwining their tongues, Anna firmly removing Ray's hands from Katie's small firm breasts and covering them with her own hands, fondling and squeezing them together and they both begin to simultaneously shake and shiver squirting their juice over the three of them and begin to giggle, making both pairs of tits jiggle and bounce.
 
MissAnna pulling my fingers up inside her as she tweaks harder and harder my throbbing senstive nipples ... another orgasm exploding through me as we playfully suck each other's tongues
 
Anna and Katie are engrossed in each other, each groping the other and an seemingly endless stream of orgasms contorting their bodies. Ray finally succumbs to the demands of their luscious soft bodies and gushes his own creamy sperm to the mix of their juice, the strong sexual odour and sweat mingling as Ray rolls away smiling broadly "When you two can drag yourselves away from each other I'll be back." he promises.
 
An hour later after doing the rounds of the regular horny hotties Ray went in search of Anna and eventually found her in the dungeon being hog tied and giggling as she was manhandled over a sturdy padded bench with her cute round ass pointing skyward.
"Whoa there , she's mine , I get first dibs ain't that right Anna?"
 
Back
Top