Transatlantic guilt (closed for ElwoodB)

He'd been in enough hotels around the country to pick a nice one. The Hyatt was such a hotel, the rooms were spacious, modern. The buildings were solid and well maintained, the facilities were of a high standard... it was all good. He opened the door to their room and watched Steph enter, excitedly. It was like an adventure... no-one knew them here... they could be anyone they wanted to be.

He'd checked them in under an assumed name, adding to the sense of excitement for him anyway. He locked the door behind him as he entered. He took his jacket off and put it on a hanger in the closet. He opened the door to the bathroom, it was like the rest of the room, spacious and modern with a huge shower taking up one end. He had an idea...

"I'm going to take a shower... Care to join me?" he said, unbuttoning his shirt, with a wry smile on his face.
 
Steph looked back over her shoulder, to see Jack undressing.

She frowned in mock concerntration. "But I don't need a shower, Jack. I had one this morning," She replied teasinlgy, poking out her tongue.
 
"You'll need a shower when I've finished with you..." He said stepping closer to her, his shirt open, "so we may as well kill two birds with one stone..." he kissed her again, deeply, hungrily... his hands went to the zip at the back of her dress, pulling it down... his hands were inside it then, cupping her ass in his hands, his fingers squeezing her buttocks softly.

"What do you say?"
 
Jack's asertive approach was exciting Steph. His hands squeezed her firm ass, her dress opened and ready to be shed. She pretended to um-and-ah, weighing up the options.

"Alright then," She whispered, spinning out of his reach and escaping to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, and a thick gush of wam water cascaded forth. Watched by Jack, she slowly lowered her dress, her eyes inviting him to help her with her underwear.
 
He removed his shirt as she shed her dress in the bathroom. The water was quite warm, filling the room with steam. He removed his pants and stood watching her in just his boxers... He was erect already, her body excited him... even wrapped in the lace of her underwear. He crossed the room to where she stood waiting for him, and unhooked her bra, letting her shrug her breasts free.

He cupped each one in turn, teasing the nipple with his tongue, letting it harden in his warm mouth. His hands slid down her sides to her panties, sliding them beneath the waistband. He squatted down, taking them with him, his face level with her smooth pussy. Her lips were already swollen, expectant. He reached up and grabbed her ass firmly, pulling her onto his mouth, seeking her juicy opening.
 
Steph's head spun, happily, at the escalation. His hands carressed her breasts firmly before he dropped, taking her ass in hand to pull her towards him. His tongue flicked out, grazing her labia and she tensed up with delicious anticipation of more. The steam was coating them warmly, if anyone had watched, they would not have seen much, two vague shapes joined strangely. The hotel, and the false given names, and the steam.... all acted to comfort Steph, to hide her from the imaginary prying eyes of her boyfriend, and anypne else that her darker worries whispered to her might be watching.
 
Jack ran his tongue up and down Steph's lips hungrily. He stopped short of her clit each time, but did suck it gently on occasion. His hand came off her ass and he used it inside her instead... one finger, then two, corkscrewing as he went. He looked up at her as he did this, his other hand still supporting her firm cheek.

She looked at him biting her lip... her right hand moving to her nipple, tweaking the erect bud in her fingers, pulling on it... letting it spring back, her breast bouncing slightly. His hand that was on her ass moved, his fingers brushing her little hole. She jolted slightly at the touch, but then smiled down at him. Her left hand grabbed a handful of his hair redirecting his tongue to where she wanted it to be.
 
Steph manhandled his head, pushing him to where she wanted him, controlling his attentions. He responded by abandoning the teasing, progressing to work her clitoris with his first swirling, then flicking, tongue. She massage her right breast again with her frree right hand, squeezing its firmness, toying with her nipple. His tongue moved slickly, rigidly against her clit, provoking the steady rise of pleasure to begin inside her, his inserted fingers heightening her stimulation.

"Nearly there, Jack...."
 
She egged him on, both with words and the fact that she was practically suffocating him with her pussy now. His fingers moved faster, his tongue licking and flicking her clit directly. He clamped his lips over it and sucked on it while flicking with his tongue,

'Fuck, yes Jack...' she said, her legs beginning to tremble. He supported her weight as best he could with his one hand, yet still working her pussy with the other. He let his teeth graze her clit slightly and that set her off good... her thighs clamped shut, trapping his hand between her legs. She let out a low moan, her legs proceeding to give way as she came all over his mouth, which was still working away at her there.
 
The orgams rocked through Steph for a few moments, heavy gasps escaping her, entire bdy quivering, thighs locked around her willing victim. It subsided and Jack eased his fingers out of her, looking up to meet her eyes, smiling cheekily.

"Well, " She said, between heavy breaths, "Thank you for that, sir!"

Jack stood, and she dd so too, their gazes holding firm for a long moment, before Steph sank slowly to her knees.

"I think it's your turn now, Jack"
 
She knelt before him, his boxers bulging. She reached up to the waist band and pulled them down over his thighs, unleashing his throbbing cock. No sooner was it out than she grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke it, slowly, softly. He looked down at her and smiled as she licked his shaft from base to tip in one fluid motion. She flicked her tongue at the tip of his head, the sensations sending shivers down his spine.

She took the head in her mouth, sucking on it slightly as her fingers worked up and down his length.

"Fuck that's good … " Jack moaned. He reached down and placed his hand behind her head, taking a fistful of hair and began moving her head back and forth slowly. Her fingers left his cock and started playing with his balls as she took him into her mouth completely, gagging slightly as she did so.

"Fuck..." he said again. He released her hair and leaned back against the sink, his hands alongside him on the countertop. Steph grabbed his hips with both hands and bobbed her head back and forth quickly. Her sucking and slurping was bringing him close now.
 
Steph bobbded up and down on Jack's cock, taking it far enough to test herself, but just short of seriously gagging.She was very aware of the messy, involuntary slurping noises being created, and hoped it wasn't a turn off for Jack. Her saliva ran down his shaft and dripped to the floor as she worked on him.

She wondered suddenly if he lied dirty talk. She hadn't really tried it before. How did it even work? Was this a good time, or would it ruin the experience? A moment later she was too horny to care. She released his dripping cock from her mouth, creating a loud, wet pop, and grabbed it in a firm grip. It was slick and wet to the touch. She looked up at him, making eye contact, her mascara and lipstick smudged.

"Do you like that? Do you like your big cock in my mouth?"
 
Jack looked down at Steph's smudged makeup. For some reason, he became more aroused by it.

"Fuck yes." He replied to her question, "But I know somewhere I can put it that we'll both enjoy." he said. He reached down and lifted her up by her armpits, pulling her mouth to his. Her smeared lipstick was all over his cock, and now his mouth. He spun her round, and leaned her against the counter watching her reflection in the mirror. It had been coated with that non-condensation stuff they used these days, it wouldn't steam up like the old mirrors used to.

He looked down at her ass before him. Gave her a playful slap on both cheeks. Heard her moan. He looked up to see her eyes locked on his, 'Fuck me' she mouthed to him, before biting her bottom lip. He held her hips, using his thumbs to part her ass cheeks slightly so he could see her pussy. He placed the tip of his engorged head against her labia. She moaned again as he pushed forward, entering her quickly, hungrily.
 
It felt as if she was waiting for ages for Jack to enter her- bent over, arms on the counter, nipples grazing it. His hands parted her cheeks, gently, and she felt the head of his cock nudge her tight, wet opening. She closed her eyes, trying not to beg. A low moan escaped as he pushed into her, sliding into the narrow passage of her pussy. His hands took hold of her waist as he began to rock against her, slowly, moving deeply inside oher.
 
He watched her face in the mirror as he started to slowly fuck her. Her breasts swayed with the motion and she stared back at him, a contented smile on her face. 'Harder' she mouthed. It was so damn sexy when she did that. Forming the words with her mouth, her full lips and smothered lipstick making it even hotter.

He gripped her hips and began to push forward harder. Leaning over her as he did so. She craned her neck, turning to him, her mouth seeking his. His tongue found hers, they fought in her mouth as he continued to press her body down onto the counter, his thighs slapping against her firm ass.

He pulled his mouth away, and she held his lip in her teeth for a moment. He straightened up and gave her ass a slap as he fucked her. Should he talk? She he call her names? It had been so long since he had enjoyed sex with anyone, he wanted to make it better for her anyway he could.

"Do you want me to talk dirty?" he asked, "Do you like that?"
 
They broke the kiss and Steph dropped her head again, sweat dripping from her forehead, being bumped back and forth by his rhythm.He slapped her ass again, an unexpected stinging, which aroused her, to her susrpise. The pleasure and pain.... was a gripping blend.

"Do you want me to talk dirty?Do you like that?" He asked, his cock sliding into her repeatedly, his thighs meeting her ass on each thrust, the soun of their sex and deep breathing filling the small, steamy room.

Steph hadn't really considered this before. It was so far away from Robert's methods.. and yet.... it was exciting, somehow.

"...Yes..." She whispered as he eased his cock out almost all the way, just its swollen head still in her tight opening.
 
"It feels so good being inside you," he said, a little awkwardly, "Do you like me fucking you like that?"

He kept up his rhythm, moving his hands to her breasts now, squeezing, caressing her nipples.

"Your breasts are amazing," he continued. He looked at her reflection for some indication he was doing something right.
 
Steph giggled, despite the continuing thrusts, at his awkward words.

"Amazing small, you mean?" She said, glancing down at her breasts as they moved with his rhythm. She liked his rather gentile attempts at dirty-talk. "And yeah.... I like you fucking me like this.... up behind me.... claiming me...."

She could feel him tense, gripping her waist more firmly, his thrusts becoming faster, less controlled.

"Come for me baby...." She whispered, deliberately attemtping to squeeze around his cock.
 
Jack's thrusts became faster as he felt his orgasm start to build. He held her waist as he pounded into her now, losing himself in the moment.

"Fuck … I'm cumming..." He moaned, pulling her onto him and holding her there. His cock twitched inside her as he emptied his balls into her, pressing her against the counter. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard as he came.

His breathing was ragged, his emotions leveling, he kissed her neck from behind, looking into the mirror as she smiled back at him. He stayed inside her and picked her up, carrying her under the water before releasing her and letting his softening cock withdraw from her.

His cum dribbled down her thighs, carried away by the stream of hot water. He pulled her close, kissing her hungrily on the mouth.
 
Steph felt Jack's cum flow into her, filling her passage, swirling inside of her. She enjoyed it, all of it, his heavy breathing, his forceful release, the twitching of his cock as it emptied its mess into her. His hands squeezed her breats as he came, hard, and it hurt, but she didn't mind. He was gentle afterwards, carrying her into the stream of the shower, and they touched each other softly, smiling, and watched the water wash away the cum that was running down her slender legs. They kissed deeply, an Steph felt fulfilled.
 
He held her close under the water, letting it run over them, in between them... The water washing away the implications of what they had just done. Again. He took the soap and began to run it over her body, lathering her skin. He washed away the evidence of what had happened, but at the same time he longed to do it again.

She took the soap from him and washed him down... lathering his chest and arms, down his abdomen, soaping his cock back to life. she ran her hands down his thighs, and back up again, her fingers soaping his balls. She stood again, he washed the soap off and held her in his arms beneath the shower. She stroked his cock gently as he kissed her from behind.

"We should dry off..." He said, shutting off the water, and led her out of the shower. He passed her a big fluffy towel, and started drying himself.
 
Steph caught the towel and began to dry herself, feeling the warmth of the showe they had shared pulsing through her, melding with the satisfaction of their sex. She walked back into the bedroom, and found that she had momentarily forgotten where they were. The hotel. What had before seemed like a beautiful retreat now threatened to depress her as sordid- but she shook the negative feeling away, turning to smile at Jack.

" I could get used to this!" She said brightly, winking at Jack as she went to the minibar.

"What can I get for you sir?"
 
Jack watched her dry herself, towel wrapped around her slender frame like a blanket. He smiled to himself, refusing to acknowledge the implications of their relationship. He just wanted to enjoy her, them, all of it. He followed her back into the bedroom. The hotel was a nice change of scenery, but they couldn't keep doing this... he needed to find an alternative.

'What can I get for you sir?' steph asked from the minibar,

"Scotch and soda for me." he said, admiring her skin as the towel slipped down revealing the cleft of her ass. He came up behind her, his own towel tied around his midriff. He slipped his hands around her waist, her skin felt soft and smooth after the shower. He kissed the back of her neck, his fingers sliding down inside her towel between her legs.

'Jack, you are incorrigible' she laughed, slapping his hand playfully, 'lets get our breath back a minute, yes?' She turned and looked at him, a glass in each hand, she was using her arm to hold the towel up. 'Drink.' she said smiling, 'then, maybe, you'll get to play with me again... '
 
Steph playfully rebuked him, but she was thrilled by his greedy hands. He wanted her again, and she knew that soon she'd be ready too. It was exciting to be desired again....

She passed him the drink, re-tying the towel around her, eying hiim with mock-suspicion, keeping a teasing distance from him. The alarm clock, a strangely ornamental one that failed to fit with the modern decore of the hotel room, told her that it was almost midnight.
 
Back
Top