A Rebirth

Ooooooooooooh...so spankable...Nice...and I could lick it...maybe, one or two...or fourteen or twenty...:caning:

You my dear, know you can :caning: whenever you want ;)


:heart::heart::heart:

You always open; wow something to think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe

Now now Daddy PA, you knew what she meant by that...;)

Simone is right, Daddy PA (should I be calling you that too?) :p
 
Ah i see uve taken my advice and decided to share that lovely big round ass of yours ;)
 
Wow.... Saturday was always a good day... But these pics made the whole weekend!
Naughty school girl.... Now added to my list of fantasies ;) Keep posting, you are stunning, and have made this past week even sexier. Hmmm.... Off to daydream now :)

I am glad we have the same effect on each other, Faelyn. Your picks leave my mouth watering for a taste of you...
 
Happy Sunday!

So today's theme is Sinfully Sublte Sunday (thank you Simone for the title name :p)! I have not taken the pictures yet, but I thought would share some sundress pictures, since that seemed to be a hit. I hope you enjoy until later tonight!

Sorry the one picture is sideways...photobucket won't correct it :(


Pic015_zpsf499efe1.jpg



Pic016_zps41fee824.jpg



Under the dress
 
So today's theme is Sinfully Sublte Sunday (thank you Simone for the title name :p)! I have not taken the pictures yet, but I thought would share some sundress pictures, since that seemed to be a hit. I hope you enjoy until later tonight!

Sorry the one picture is sideways...photobucket won't correct it :(


Pic015_zpsf499efe1.jpg



Pic016_zps41fee824.jpg



Under the dress
Very nice body.............errr......I mean dress!!
 
Back
Top