I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has a spankaliscious day ! Is everyone getting ready for the 4th?

I think most of the preparations are complete in London. It was this year that independence expires isn't it and you get reincorporated into the British Empire and Commonwealth?

:)

I'm all ready, but looks like it's gonna be a really rainy day here.

Looks like a really rainy day here Wednesday but moving out of the way by Thursday afternoon. Just in time for our cities Red White and BOOM !! Hope so coz I bought a special outfit complete with accesories :). And i'm invited to a cook-out pool party prior to the fireworks event.

Looks like a really rainy day here Wednesday but moving out of the way by Thursday afternoon. Just in time for our cities Red White and BOOM !! Hope so coz I bought a special outfit complete with accesories :). And i'm invited to a cook-out pool party prior to the fireworks event.

Here's hoping it does stay dry - wouldn't want you to get all wet.
(at least, not in that way. There are much better ways to get wet).

I hope you and everyone else gets to enjoy your special outfit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back