Twisted love (closed to sweetblueeyedgirl)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
Character bio.
Name: Jeffrey Stephens
Age: 21
Hair color: shoulder length blonde hair.
Eye color: hazel.
Height/built: stands 6'2, plays football for his college's team and so is well built.
Personality: Jeff as called by his sister, is an out going person. A mixture of fun and seriousness together. He loves football and so spend more time at the gym than he does on his books. Though not as smart as his younger sister, Jeff is quite sharp in picking up key points and so always comes out with good grades. Except that one time he almost got involved in crack. He's overprotective of his sister, always quick to react and sometimes makes silly mistakes out of rage.
Only son of the Stephens.
 
Last edited:
Name:Emily stephens

Age: 19

Hair color: shirt but long in the front blue streaks in her blonde hair

Eye color: Ice Blue

Height/built: 5'4 fit has a nice toned body

Personality: Emily is a shy sweet innocent headstrong girl. she is smart for her age. she has a jealous tendencies. Emily is a hyper childish girl. she is a nerd and a geek. she is a gamer and computer nerd. she loves her brother and will do anything for him. she and her brother are close but at school keep to there groups.
Only Daughter of the Stephens.
 
The previous night was filled with heavy downpour, and that more than anything boosted Jeffrey's sleep.
With a loud groan, he snapped opened his eyes and stared at the door as if it was the cause of all his life miseries.
A hard bang at the door followed by the screeching annoying voice of his sister, calling for him to wakeup that breakfast was ready. Jeff groaned deeply, the previous day had been tedious and tiring, and he had hoped to lay in bed longer than ever. He threw the covers over himself and placed both palms tightly on his ears.
The bangings came again, louder than before even.
"Alright, alright. I'm up." Jeff yelled from under the blanket, hoping that she'll just buy it and leave.
 
Last edited:
Emily bounced out of bed that morning got dressed and went to the table. she had an older brother and both lived with there parents since they were so close to collage. Emily was asked to go get her brother and bring him down to breakfast. she ran up the stairs to her brothers room and could hear his snores.

Emily banged on the door with both fists and waited she did it again still she heard her brother yell. she smiled and opened the door and jumped on her brother hugging him." mom wants you down stairs she and dad want to talk to us about something. it sounded important." Emily kissed her brother on the cheek and ran back to her room real quick.


Emily smiled in the mirror as she got ready and looked up at the picture of jack Micheals her big crush and her soon to be boyfriend she hoped. he was showing her interest. she applied her make up a bit more thick then normal. finally she grabbed her bags and went down stairs to her parents and brother.


there parents looked at them a smiled." ok kids your father and I are leaving for a month and a well deserved vacation so i want no party's no drugs and no beer in this house. we are trusting you to be the good kids you are we are leaving today so we wont be home when you guys get back. we left plenty of money for food and other things you guys might need. the bills have been paid so you don't need to worry about that. we love you guys." They hugged us both and grabbed there bags and left.
 
Jeff groaned as he trudged down the stairs, she had interupted his sleep, strengthened his morning wood with an innocent kiss and hug. And then ran out giggling like the sweet innocent childish goddess that she was. "Ow, sweet torture!" he exclaimed.
She came down to the dinning minutes later after he did.
Jeff couldn't help but stare as she came into view. He noticed the slight change in her makeup, her skirt seemingly shorter than usual, she was carring an air of maturity but still had eyes glistening with innocence, which all made her look...damn tempting.
She caught him staring and he quickly turned away, focusing instead on his food. After breakfast their parents dropped the bombshell news, which was actually a long awaited christmas present that Jeff had always wished for.
With their parents now out the door, they stood to clear the table. "So um, you have a date or something?" he asked as he picked up a plate.
 
Last edited:
Emily smiled at her brother." nope but i hope after classes i will. and you know the guy. Jack he has been showing interest and so i want to look my best and show him just how much i want him is all. don't you have a date tonight too." Emily grabbed plates and started washing them. she stole glances at her sexy older brother. she had so many mixed emotions about her brother and it scared her.
 
"Yeah, i mean no...Angela Cole hasn't really given me an answer. Hopefully it'll be a yes."
He took the dishes from her and dropped them in the sink, then walked back to the table to get his car keys.
The thought of his sister with Jack Wilson was choking him. Jack was a brute, a jerk, undeserving of his gorgeous jewel.
"Um...do you really think Jack is a good idea Em?" he asked picking up his bag.
 
Last edited:
Lily looked at her brother now annoyed." Listen Jeff i like him a lot and he means alot to me i think he has changed he treats me with such respect and he is so romantic." as Emily heard the girl's name her blood started to boil. just the thought with any him with another girl killed her. she loved her brother but how could she tell him. she grabbed her bags and car keys." what time will you be home tonight. i will be late as jack wants me to go to this party with him."
 
"Its in the range of probabilities. If Angela agrees on a date then it'll be pretty late, if i get a no. At max 9:00pm i'll be home." he replied making for the door. She was above 18 now, he had no right to order her around. That's why he refrained himself from telling her when to be back and what to and not to do at the party. He'll sort it out with Jack during break. The jerk better be the sweet romantic fantasy his sister just praised him to be else...
Jeff opened the door and instead of stepping out, turned back and stared at his gorgeous sister as she frantically searched her bag for something. She could easily pass for a professional pornstar if seen in slutty clothes. Yet she was just so innocent. So...arousing. He knew he felt something towards her and had always chastised himself for it.
Jeff blushed lightly, she had found whatever she was looking for and was now gazing back at him. She had caught him staring, again.
 
Last edited:
"Past eight? Damn!" he exclaimed pretending to have been staring at the clock on the wall behind Emily. "I should really buy myself a wristwatch." with that he hurried out, to his car where he quickly kicked the gear and drove out of the compound. "Fuck! Dumb excuse" he cursed slapping his forehead. He was already with a wristwatch.
 
Last edited:
Emily did not under stand what she said or did. she grabbed her keys and walked to her camero. she drove to school. she was in her bio class with jack and kept sending flirty notes back and fourth. at the end of the day. the of the day came slowly and she was at the party with jack. Emily laughed and drank. she walked in her house with jack. she could feel his tongue on her neck. next thing she knew she was making this fall over then stumbling along the hall and tripping on the stairs.
 
Jeff's day didn't go so well. Angela the girl he had hoped to go out with ditched him at the last moment. True to his words, he was at home by nine, sitting on the couch and watching sport channel.
The ringing of the telephone in the kitchen made him throw his gaze from the screen. He groaned deeply because the score sheets were just about to be shown.
Jeff entered the kitchen and answered the phone. He kept smiling all through the conversation and as the call ended, he let out a yell. Angela Cole has finally agreed to a date, in her home. Her parents ain't around and she was all alone. Jeff glanced at the clock as he grabbed a bottle from the fridge.
He had not gulped down the content of the drink when the front door opened, thinking it was his sister, Jeff lazily walked out of the kitchen. "I've got a date tonight and i might not be coming back till tommorrow." he started entering the living room.
"What the fuck!" he exclaimed angrily on seeing Jack on his sister, kissing her in a frenzy.
 
Last edited:
Emily kept kissing jack for a moment as it took her a second to gather her wits. she pulled Jacks hand from under her shirt and pushed him away." Jeff this is not what it looks like. Jack was just driving me home. you were not even suppose to be here. you said you had a date. we were just having some fun."

Emily could not believe how bad she sounded and how bad her head hurt. she sighed as she saw a very sad look along with rage in his eyes. she stood jack up and asked him to leave but Jack being very drunk refused and slammed her up against the wall and foundling her breast. she tried to push him away but he was just to big. she saw Jeff pull him off her and Jack getting punched over and over again." Jeff enough i am ok he is drunk." Emily pulls Jeff's face to her and she does the only thing she can think of to distract him. Emily kisses Jeff full on the lips.
 
Back
Top