Summer with Grandpa

beachbirdguy

Literotica Guru
[closed for girlintexas99]

James Richards was only 57 years old, but he was already a grandfather. His only daughter had been born when he was just 21 but she had had her only child, another girl, when she was just 18. He didn’t feel old, he still felt good and thought he was pretty good looking for his age too. At 5’9” and 160 pounds, he looked and felt spry. His brown hair only showed a little gray and his blues eyes were still bright. He didn’t really have much to complain about.

Except maybe having to effectively babysit his granddaughter for the whole summer. His daughter and her husband had an opportunity to spend the summer in England, and even though she had just turned 18, apparently his granddaughter couldn’t be trusted to stay at home on her own. He didn't really know his granddaughter all that well as he only usually saw her at family occasions like birthdays and Christmas. His daughter and her family lived in the city now, whereas he chose to live in a cabin style house in a secluded area.

It wasn't that he was really a loner, but as he got older he realized just how much he liked peace and quiet. He had lived in his cabin ever since he had taken early retirement when he turned fifty. Now he had grown used to living alone and enjoyed his own company.

He wouldn’t dare so no to having his granddaughter stay with him and didn’t really mind getting to spend more time with her, but he was sure it wasn't her idea of fun. His cabin wasn't in a neighborhood, in fact there wasn't even another house nearby. He was sure that she would rather be hanging out with guys and girls her own age, not stuck with her Grandfather all summer. Instead of malls, cinemas and friends she would have to make do with the woods, the lake and her Grandfather. The summers were hot, almost like a tropical climate, so he was fortunate his cabin had the lake nearby. At least she would be able to go swimming and hang out there. Other people used the lake too, so maybe there would be some young girls or guys for her to meet.

He had temporarily converted his study into a makeshift bedroom to accommodate his granddaughter. He had taken a morning jog like he did most mornings and had just gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed in a pair of black running shorts and a simple white t-shirt. He wasn’t sure what time his granddaughter would arrive, but he figured it would be before noon. He opened the front door and looked out through the screen.

Last edited:
Jackie Richards sat in the car while her parents drove her to her grandfather''s cabin.

It wasn't a really big place and sort of secluded, but that's the way Jackie's mom liked it... Her mom got knocked up at 18 and so that sort of fell on Jackie as a form of punishment to not be trusted on her own for a whole summer.

Jackie was happy to see her grandfather, he was always the cooler one, he held himself more regal than her dad's parents... aged better too. But still, she was kind of hoping to show off this beach body to the boys in her neighborhood that seemed to come out of nowhere after winter. Now high school was over, she was 18 and about to go to college next semester, and would never get the chance to show off her petite little curves.

Oh well... she snickered. "maybe grandpa will like it." she said joking to herself.

The car rolled up the driveway to the cabin.

James had turned around and was about to go sit down in his big recliner when he heard the car coming up the driveway. Even though he thought he had been dreading this, he rather excitedly headed out through the screen door and stood at the edge of the front porch as the car pulled up to a stop. He waited while everybody piled out of the car, then hugged his daughter and did a bro hug/handshake with her husband. Then he looked over and saw Jackie.

He couldn’t believe his eyes, and he had to force himself to keep from eyeing her up and down and over again. It had actually been a few years since he had seen her. What had been an awkward young teenager had suddenly, it seemed overnight, turned into a beautiful young woman.

“Jackie?” he sounded astounded. “Oh my, is that you? I can’t believe my eyes. You’re all grown up now, aren’t you?” They approached each other and he gave her an uncomfortable hug. But he did notice that her taut young body felt good against him. He stepped back and looked at her again. “Well, welcome to Grandpa’s little cabin,” he smiled. “I hope you’re going to like it here.”

Jackie smiled back... despite everything he WAS pretty cool.

"Hey Grandpa..." she said... "Thanks for putting up with me... I think we'll have a lot of fun."

After the hug seperated, she noticed how strong he felt against her. "If he's a grandpa he sure doesn't look or act like one." she thought.

“I hope so,” he replied. He put his arm around her small shoulders and they waved goodbye as her parents got back in their car and drove off.

“Well, let’s go in and get settled, shall we?” He picked up her two large backs while she grabbed her backpack and a smaller gym bag. Watching her small tight ass as she went in in front of him, he couldn’t help but have naughty thoughts, even if she was his granddaughter. He started thinking about what kind of fun he would like to have with her. He pushed those thoughts back.

“So here we are,” he said opening the door to the converted study. “It’s not much, I know. I don’t really have a guest bedroom. But I’ve tried to fix up my study so you’ll be comfortable here.” He set her bags down next to the bed. “You go ahead and get unpacked. I’ll be out on the porch when you’re done.”

Jackie took time to look at the books on the shelf. She was impressed with her grandfather's library and taste...

She put her clothes away in the small closet, and set the suitcase under the bed. She slipped on some super short daisy duke shorts and a tight little tank top since it was pretty warm outside.

Satisfied at her appearance...she went to the porch to see what her Grandfather was doing

James nearly fell out of his rocking chair when Jackie came out on the porch. Her little jeans shorts were so short and so tight that her little ass cheeks were peeking out the bottoms. And her little tank top was equally tight and small clearly showing the shape of her young boobs and leaving little to the imagination.

He didn’t have to look down to know that his running shorts were getting tighter too. And since he never wore underwear it wouldn’t be long until it showed too. But he wasn’t about to be embarrassed. Hell, if she dressed that way, she must know what it did to guys.

He jumped up from his chair and gave her a big smile. “Hey, Jackie. You really are all growed up, aren’t you?” He gave her another big hug, a little longer this time, but resisted the urge to grab her ass. “So what would you like to do today? You wanna go see the lake? Maybe take a swim? Or we could take a walk in the woods, it’s a lot cooler under the trees. Have you had anything to eat today? Maybe we should have some lunch first?”

She smiled at his comment about her being grown up.

"It's not home but at least someone noticed..." she thought.

At a glance of his shorts she supposed she wasn't the only grown up there too...

"Jackie!" she told herself... "Dont be so dirty that's your grandpa."

She heard his suggestion for lunch... It had been a long trip.

"Sure Grandpa... lunch sounds good." She turned right around to go back into the house, her little ass switching in front of him as she walked

James couldn’t help but notice her ass swaying as they went back inside. It almost seemed like she was doing it deliberately. Why she teasing him? Why would she do that? He was her grandfather, not some young dude she might be trying to impress. And it certainly wasn’t helping the situation inside his shorts.

They went into the kitchen, which was pretty basic, but he kept the pantry pretty well stocked. But he had no idea what she liked to eat. In fact, he didn't know much about Jackie or girls her age at all for that matter. James had no idea what she did for fun or what her daily routine usually was. He opened the fridge and peered inside, trying to look at the food and not at her hot young body.

“So, Jackie, I have no idea what you like to eat,” he admitted. “I probably have most anything you can think of. What do you usually eat to keep yourself in such good shape?”

Jackie smiled at him.

"Thanks for the compliment," she beamed. It was nice to notice all the hard work she had put in over the year.

I eat almost anything, just portion control if it's really bad for me... I guess the secret is being pretty active... but it looks like you have a lot for me to do and roam aroun here so I'm not too worried about getting a work out in.

It made James feel good that she appreciated his noticing her body even if she was his granddaughter. It had been a while since he had been with a woman. Perhaps that was the reason he was having naughty thoughts about his cute teenage granddaughter. He brought his thoughts back to the present.

“Well, I’m not much of a cook I’m afraid, but I do make a pretty mean ham sandwich,” he smiled. “There’s some rye bread on the bottom shelf of the pantry. Why don’t you get that for me while I get the stuff out of the fridge?”

As he got things out of the fridge he was able to watch her as she bent over to reach the bottom shelf of the pantry, her tight shorts getting even tighter over her cute round ass. The problem in his shorts was starting to rise again. What if she notices? Then he thought, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bag thing?

As she was digging through the pantry she really strained to reach the bread. Giving him a really good look at her ass in those shorts. She didn't think about it until she turned around to bring the bread to the table.

He was acting normal, but She could definitely see an outline of a big presence down there. "Is he hard?" she thought... "Or is it just that big? Is he hard because of me?" A million thoughts went through her head. She decided to act natural since he was doing the same thing.

"Maybe I should test it." she wondered. She leaned over him to reach the lettuce. "Does this need to be washed?" she asked as she leaned her perky little boobs brushed against his hand. He could smell her faint body lotion of strawberries...

James didn’t think she was showing him her ass on purpose, he had kind of tricked her into it. But when she reached across to get the lettuce it seemed like she did purposely rub one of her little boobs against his hand. He smiled inside and thought about how to test his theory further.

“Sure, just give it a little rinse,” he replied. They were standing right next to each other in front of the sink. He turned on the water and set the faucet to spray setting. He tried to spray a couple of leaves as she tore them off, but “accidentally” sprayed the front of her tank top.

“Oh! Oops! I’m sorry, Jackie.” He suppressed a smile as he reached down and tried to brush the water off the front of her shirt, making sure to brush both of her tits. Her little nipples were poking out through the wet cloth. He waited to see her reaction.

The water that sprayed her was both unexpected and cold... it took no time for her nipples to poke through that wet material... Then when her grandfather tried brushing off the water... She was taken aback by the hands on her chest for a second, although she couldn't be sure it was an accident or not,

He WAS apologetic, so she tried to play it off. "It's ok..." she said... "'ll probably be getting wetter later..." she said... "you know if swimming is an option, it's just water."

She brought the lettuce back to the table, her nipples clearly poking through proudly

James was still smiling inside as they sat down to eat their sandwiches. She didn’t seem to mind the fact that her obviously hard and swollen nipples were clearly poking through her wet shirt. He didn’t try to hide the fact that he was eyeing her, but he wasn’t sure if she actually noticed or not. After all, he was her grandfather, why would he be interested in her that way? And he doubted she would be interested in him in any way, she certainly could have any young boy she wanted. But he was glad the table was between them. Otherwise she could have seen his rapidly hardening cock bulging against his shorts.

“So you want to go down to the lake after lunch?” he asked. “Maybe go swimming? Did you bring a bathing suit?” Although a bikini could hardly be skimpier than what she was wearing, the thought of seeing her in one still excited him.

"Oh yes that would be fun...I brought a bathing suit." She smiles thinking of the tiny blue bikini she can flaunt

James cleaned up the table and kitchen while Jackie went to her room to change. He didn’t have to change because he could swim in just the loose running shorts he was wearing. Although the truth was he usually slipped them off and went skinny dipping as there usually weren’t any other people close by. He chuckled to himself imagining what Jackie would think about that.

In his mind he was imagining what she would look like in a bikini, but he wouldn’t have to imagine for long. She came practically skipping out of her makeshift bedroom in what had to be about the skimpiest bikini he had ever seen. The top did cover her tits but showed plenty of side boob and the bottoms left a good part of her ass bare. His jaw dropped a little bit and he knew he was staring. Also there were things happening in his shorts again.

“Wow, Jackie,” was all he could say. “You look…. amazing. Shall we go then?” He turned around quickly and headed for the door, so she wouldn’t see his growing hard-on.

The bikinin got the reaction she wanted, she sort of figured it would after the stares she got at lunch, she didn't mind.. but she wondered where this was all leading to..

"Sure. she said..."lets go"

He led the way down the path to the lake, but he wished he could be following her instead so he could admire her hot body. There wasn’t really a beach but a nice soft grassy area along the shore. James had grabbed some beach towels on the way out and spread them out on the grass. He looked around and was happy to see that the only other bathers were way over on the other side of the lake. One of the reasons he liked this spot was because it was pretty secluded.

He sat down on one towel and patted the other. Jackie smiled and sat down beside him. Actually she sat to one side of her towel so that she was very close to him. He looked at her and smiled, enjoying the view.

“So you want to go in the water now or just lay out first?” He was glad he was still sitting so his growing hard-on didn’t really show.

Let's lay out... I suggest...

I open up my little tote bag, Pull out some suntan lotion... "Would you mind?" I ask.

James pulled off his shirt and looked over and saw Jackie holding a bottle of suntan lotion toward him. She wanted him to put it on her? He wasn’t about to say no to that. He took the bottle as Jackie laid face down on the towel.

“I took my shirt off but you don’t have to take your top off,” he teased as he began rubbing the lotion oh her shoulders and back.

Jackie's blue bikini top was a string bikini... she undid it with a simple pulling gesture that let the strings untangle and fall to the side.

She wondered what she thought about that... She enjoyed teasing him earlier and wondered just how far this was going to go.

Her bikini bottoms were so small they barely hid the top of her ass crack and her cheeks rose in perky little buns on her barely covered ass. As she lay there he could make out the whole of her now naked back from her dark hair that fell just below her shoulders to the little back dimples right above her back.

She moved her hair off her neck... "Please make sure you get the neck... grandpa"

As he worked his way down from her shoulders, he was only half-surprised when she reached back and pulled the string of her bikini top and it fell to the side.

“Don’t want any tan lines, do we?” he teased her as he rubbed down her back where the bikini strap had been and then lower and lower. “Those are cute little dimples,” he smiled as progressed to just above her bikini bottoms. Although there wasn’t really much to them either. Her butt was more than half bared and he was really tempted to rub her bare cheeks. His cock had almost reached a full erection.

He moved back up and did her neck like she asked and massaged her shoulders again, pushing his hands around toward the front some. Then he quickly switched and started working on her legs, starting with her feet and working his way up. Feeling up her young smooth body was really turning him on, as he rubbed her thighs all the way up to her crotch.

“How’s that?” he asked as he sat back on his haunches and adjusted his shorts. “You want me to do the front too?”

As he worked up my thighs, I know he noticed my cute little "gap" between my thighs. I had been working on fitness all summer and my legs I wanted to be really sexy. I know looking down on me he could see my perky little butt, and sweet little honey pot hidden by a tiny piece of fabric, Grandpa or not I know he noticed... he's a man after all.

Once he's done he asks if I want him to do the front.... It's something I can do myself but I'm curious to feel how a man would rub his hands on me since I've never had that happen to me. I turn over, my perky 32c boobs pointing straight in the air as I cling to any fabric from going full topless in front of him... my tight little six pack is in view.

"Would you? Do the front I mean?"

I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to rub her front or not, since she could obviously do it herself. But I was having so much fun rubbing her smooth young body that I hoped she would say ok. So I was pleasantly surprised when she rolled over and laid down on her back.

"Would you? Do the front I mean?"

She hadn’t retied her top so she tried her best to hold the two bits of fabric over her perky tits. But I still had a good view of them since the top barely covered more than her nipples. I started rubbing lotion on her stomach enjoying the feel of her tight abs. Then I went to work on her legs starting at her feet again and working my way up. Her thighs were so soft and she had a nice gap between her legs. I was so tempted to touch her pussy when I got to the top but instead I moved up to her shoulders.

As I got to the top of her boobs, I looked at her and smiled. “You need me to do your boobies too?” I asked, teasing the fabric with my fingers.

Last edited:
Back