Neat n Naked (Closed for such_a_bad_man) PM for Appt

"Thank you Master." she said as she put her hand gently on his offered arm and let him lead her th his car.
 
Jon slipped into a simple looking car. Not ostentatious, it was a fuel-efficient vehicle: yet another thing that looks like it is meant to blend in. He pulled out of the garage and drove into the city. As he drove he held his hand palm-side up. "Panties please, if you put any on." he said simply.
 
Without a word she pulled the bress up to her waist to show she wasn't wearing any. "Master did not tell me to put any on, only a dress. As always I obeyed Masters instructions."
 
Jon smiled even wider as she revealed herself to him. "You've been trained well, slut. Very good." He said taking the wheel again. He also filed away what he did not see under the dress: he saw no visible toy. He drove without much more conversation; his focus was on the road as they drove.

When they arrived in the city center and parked, he lead his new arm candy toward one of the older buildings in town, where in the art museum could be found. Stopping before the doors, he turned to Hiromi again. "No one must suspect what is happening to your body when we are inside and our play must never be discovered. Understood?" He asked, reaching up and brushing the back of his hand across her pert breasts through the silky dress. It was so quick and so subtle that no one must have seen what he did.
 
"As you wish Master." Hiromi says to him as he swiped his hand across her breasts.
 
Seeing her lack of reaction, Jon was quite surprised. He would have expected a shiver or a twitch in her face, but lack of anything was curious to say the least. He calmly took her arm in his and walked with her into the late night event going on at the museum. Jon had seen it on the calendar weeks ago and was glad he had a reason to go now.

For the first 20 or 30 minutes, they took in the sights of the museum. It seemed Jon was actually interested in seeing the art pieces, even stopping to talk with Hiromi about a few of them. Eventually, after a little bit of champagne, she could feel his hand sliding down the back of her dress. His eyes were on the piece before them, but his fingers edged the back of her dress up enough for them to slide against her crotch from behind. It was a teasing touch and a few strokes, but then they were gone.
 
Hiromi was enjoying looking at the artwork, and listening to Master explain things to her. When his hand started to pull up her dress and caress her intimate moist folds, she was happy. As instructed, she didn't let her body react or her face show any sign that anything out of the ordinary was happening despite how much she loved and craved his touch. She did let a small smile flit across her face and she leaned closerr to Master to allow him easier access.
 
Stepping around behind her, he gently lid one hand around to her stomach from behind as they took in one massive wall painting that was at least 2 stories tall. "Pull me out, but no one must be able to tell what you're doing," he whispered to her. His thick bulge was so obvious as it pressed into the small of her back.
 
Moving slowly anad subtly she slide her hand between their bodies and pulled his zipper down. Sliding her hand into his pants she gripped his cock through his boxers.

Working her fingers around until she could find the opening, she pulled his shaft free from the constraints of the material. The only thing between their bodies now was a thin piece of silk. Hiromi shifted her weight so that teh silk of her dress caressed his exposed cock trapped between their bodies.
 
He smiled as she freed his cock so deftly. She really was worth every penny. Now that he was free, he took a moment to check for prying eyes or undue attention. Seeing none so far, he moved his hips ever so slightly, dragging his exposed cock along the silk of her dress. "Stand tall,' he whispered to her as the height difference would make his planned next step a little difficult. Once she was set, he moved until he felt his cock find the hem along the bottom of the dress. Moving his hips a little more, he pushed his thick member against her crotch, pushing through her thigh gap and against her slit. He adjusted her dress to make sure it didn't looked hiked up and just left it there for a moment, letting her feel its warmth.
 
Hiromi wanted so badly to start rocking her body to rub that wonderful shaft along her lips. But she knew not to do anything unless told to do so. She let out a deep breath that sounded suspiciously like a moan as the shaft touched her wet slit. She savored the slight shudder of pleasure that ran through her body, and enjoyed the heat eminating from him.
 
"Can you feel the eyes in the room? Do you think they know what's happening to you? Do you want them to know?" he whispered to her. Ever so slightly, Jon moved his hips, just enough to let her feel his cock moving on her pussy. He bit his lips as he took a deep breath; it felt so good to feel her hot slit on him again. He had to restrain himself from bending her over and taking her hard, damn the eyes of people around them.
 
Hiromi was unable to supressthe shudder that ran through her at Masters words. She reached back and took his hand in hers needing the physical connection between them. She stood there and kept looking at teh painting, waiting for Master to do what ever he pleased hoping that it would be soon, knowing it would be wonderful.
 
"Is my slut pleased with the sensations her master provides? She is doing very well so far and will be rewarded in time." He whispered in her ear as he moved a little more. He pressed a little firmer on her stomach to hold her tight to him and keep things hidden as they moved slowly to turn to another picture.
 
"Master is very generous with his gifts to his undeserving slut." Hiromi replies as they turn to another painting without seperating their bodies.
 
"I am... but I must take it back for now. Put it away for me." He said,but lightly kissed her neck. "It won't be gone all night." He whispered, but did not move.
 
Reluctantly lettig go of Masters hand, she reached between them, and took hold of his shaft. She rubbed it on her dampening pussy and squeezed it before pulling it out from under her dress. Before tucking it away she pumped it a few times and then pushed it into Masters pants, and carefully pulled his zipper up.
 
Jon smiled as she deftly managed to tuck him back away, closing his pants for him. He smoothed her dress at the back and stepped back from her, stepping to her side and taking her hand. "You're doing very well, slut." He said simply as walked with her to the stairs and another section on sculpture art. It was laid out spatially to resemble a time line: classic marble near the stairs turning to modern installments toward the other end of the hall. Standing before one of the more ancient pieces, he leaned in to whisper again.

"So many interesting blocked sight lines... Where might we be able to hide in a room like this?" he asked, curious about how perceptive she was.
 
Looking around the room, Hiromi saw many places that were not as well lit as the main pathwway, areas in shadow behind some of the sculptures. "Master may choose anyplace to use this one and she will obey no matter the consequences." She replies seeing several older couples strollin around a few of th more famous pieces near the stairs, but veery few people making there way toward teh more modern pieces in the back.
 
Taking her hand, he started walking along, pausing before the displays. To be honest, they were quite striking and, for a moment, Jon had forgotten why they were there. When they got to the more avant-garde pieces, he was reminded what tonight was about. He moved behind an odd piece that looked like a triangle of metal that was tipped slightly off its center line yet managing to stand up through a means that isn't immediately obvious without touching it. It was tall enough to come up to Hiromi's chest, however, so when they stood behind it, they would disappear to the path of travel from the shoulders down.

Once again, Jon moved in behind her, shielding her from cameras behind her. Once in place, he slid the dress up in the back, baring her ass. His hands slid over her tight ass, squeezing both cheeks with a groan in her ear. "Your body is exquisite, slut." he whispered.
 
"Would Master like ot deisplay me like one of these pieces of art. For all to look at and enjoy." she asked him loving his strong masculine hands squeezeing her naked ass cheeks.
 
The thought hadn't occurred to him, but as soon as she mentioned it, his mind started racing through poses. They had to be careful, however. Security would condone only certain levels of "public artistry" and he wasn't sure where their trigger points might be. Then again, she made the suggestion; he couldn't pass the chance to have his plaything get naked in public for him.

"Come..." he said, pushing her dress back down and moving down the hall a bit more to the end. The piece there was difficult to unpack. It was taller than wide with arching pieces like like being wrapped in a lover's arms.

21HH-modern-metal-sculpture-Florida-public-art-BrendaHeim-Florida-Sculptor.jpg


"This will do...Your dress, please." He said, holding out his hand. "You will stand inside it as if it is holding you."
 
"As you wish master." She said as a tingle of excitement ran through her body. SHe quickly removed the dress and handed it to him. Her scent filled the air, as she cautiously climbed onto the statue and posed with it wearing nothing buit her shoes and a smile.
 
Jon stood back and attempted to look as though he had just come upon this art exhibit. He suppressed a smile as he took in how beautiful she looked even with the metal craft wrapped around her body. Slipping out his phone, he attempted to conceal his picture taking, though he was sure that Hiromi would see it. He wanted to keep this image for himself; it was so striking and visually stunning that he had to capture it before security arrived. Soon, other art lovers were filing by and Jon watched their reactions. Everything from shock to bemusement to interested appreciation could be seen as they walked by.
 
HIromi stayed still as a statue, watching Master and strangers admire her. She ould see several people were photographing her, and she hoped Master would get one to share with her.

She felt her pussy getting sopping wet and her fluid was running down her leg in rivulets. She was loving the attention and the danger.
 
Back
Top