Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC 314 or 636 or 618

Hi. Fit and attractive, straight MWM, 58, with an interest in email, chat and possible meeting. I'm an intelligent professional who would like to explore play in its many varieties. A fascination with sensual massage and toys would be a bonus. You're too kinky? Maybe not. ;)

Thank you, TXBoots

There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting

Thank you for this very helpful thread. I've noticed, though, that there is some interest in making it searchable, which can't happen unless the area codes are at least 5 characters. I've started a complementary thread, with appropriate acknowledgement to TxBoots, I hope, to address that by encouraging posters to put 00 before their actual area code, turning mine, for example, from 314 to 00314. I recommend that everyone post here as well as the new thread.

410,443,301,202 and 703

So many area codes but all within striking distance.

Male soon to be 58... Searching for a one some, twosome, threesome, all out surrender.

If you want to play online, or in real life, send me a message via Yahoo instant Meesenge (insearchof33333) My imagination knows no bounds and hopefully yours doesn't either.

I am new herebut learning and will post more soon.

Last edited:
843, 803

Attached WM, 33 y/o ... Looking for chat or hanging out.....

Last edited:

540 MWM early 40's. Looking for email & PM exchange. Possibly trade photos, vids, possibly more in future if good chemistry. Prefer female but open to whatever at the moment. Looking to discuss past experiences, esp concerning SO's, & fantasize about new ones.

Im a bi guy 25 years old I live in the 803 and 706. Im looking to chat and play online or kik then possibly meet up pm me if ur close

I'm in - 336 North Caroliona 57 y/o MWM, looking for classy lady for email friendship and conversation

midwest looking

00316 area code. 56, professional male that travels most US. Love sensual ladies and new friends! PM me, please!

Last edited:
single bi male 631 area code

bi blk male single looking for men and women as well as couples for some hot sexxy romps as often as we can get together im in 631 suffolk county

206 65 WM For F

Just, at first, to chat, trade war stories, erotica to gauge chemistry.
Am fit and available weekdays.

858-619-760

Married man looking for a discreet relationship. Mainly into women, but I may be open to explore with the right couple. I like to see a nice hard cock as much as the next person. I'm white, 56, in very good shape. I work out 5-6 days a week. I'm creative, intelligent, playful, and open minded. We can start by chatting and exchanging pics. Then see where things go from there.

Mature bored clean healthy erotically-minded married man taking a long shot that there might be bored healthy mature erotically-minded married lady in the 00410 area who would love to share their fantasies. I'd love to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back