What the Hell...

testing123456 said:
I agree, I'm going to jump in the shower and solve it now. Any chance you are in Tampa to help?

Sooooooooooo close. Yet so far away...

*drools thinking of you & showers*

testing123456 said:
The price of fuel has dropped so great time for traveling.

lol :nana: a very good point. I'll take it under advisement for the future. ;)

testing123456 said:
the women of Lit do that....often.

Yes we sure do. Mmmmm, too bad I'm so far away. Maybe I'd just have to climb into that shower with you.... :p :p :p :p

Special request for the morning....I hope they came out ok.

Attachments

• cf.JPG
    cf.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 142
  • ff.JPG
    ff.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 134
  • gf.JPG
    gf.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 129
testing123456 said:

Oh sweetie, they came out just fine.... I love a man in a suit, then again I love a man out of it too! :devil: :D

testing123456 said:

They came out just fine sweetie.... rather see more of you out of your suit though. :devil: :kiss: :devil:

hi hun just found your thread. love the trimmed look. sets off your cock very nicely indeed. love to see more of your torso, hands and eyes if possible. :kiss:

testing123456 said:
Always the temptress.

Aww, you love the attention don't you? Besides, my replying keeps bumping you back to the top!

Have a great day, hope you are planning on some more pics soon......
would love a pic of your butt. I love a man's ass, something to grab onto.... :devil:

shadowdame said:
Aww, you love the attention don't you? Besides, my replying keeps bumping you back to the top!

Have a great day, hope you are planning on some more pics soon......
would love a pic of your butt. I love a man's ass, something to grab onto.... :devil:

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do. This picture taking business is harder than I thought. I guess it's another thing to add to the Women Are Better At... list.

Back