Nasty older men

sweetindianpie

Experienced
Are you a polished, professional white gentleman in public? Do you enjoy owning, degrading, training and imposing your will on professional, successful brown Asian girls? Have you done it or do you fantasize doing that? If so, msg me. I am a professionally successful, sophisticated, attached girl with experiences and constant fantasies of this kind. Happy Friday night/Saturday morning!!

The answer for you

Look at the post on my thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a thing for me and I have something for you.

I bet that I would do both of us a favor if I put my long thick dick into your mouth to shut you up while I enjoy the way your sensitive lips and playful tongue tickle my glans until you swallow every drop of the cum that a sex starved bitch like you are craving for.

Are you a polished, professional white gentleman in public? Do you enjoy owning, degrading, training and imposing your will on professional, successful brown Asian girls? Have you done it or do you fantasize doing that? If so, msg me. I am a professionally successful, sophisticated, attached girl with experiences and constant fantasies of this kind. Happy Friday night/Saturday morning!!

Bump!!

Hmmm

Seems you meet all requirements I insist on:....attached, dark skinned (love the contrast with my white skin), likes to be used, would be even more erotic if your SO was to watch...;)

Bump!!

Bumpy bump lol

Nasty White Daddys!!

Happy Wednesday night/Thursday morning!!

Last edited:

Pm sent!!

Happy Tuesday morning!

Back