Thank you to all my paid friends

geronimo_appleby

always on the move

another unrealistic waste of time by a writer that deletes bad comments. seems to me he would find a way to move out if he was so traumatized as you wrote he sure wouldn't stay and do nothing. seems this so called writer only wants rave reviews by his paid freinds not honest reviews that will help him improve. best thing you can do for this story is delete it and forget you ever wrote it or move it to the NONEROTIC area it was a total turn off.

and this 'honest review' helps me how?

another cunt. :rolleyes:

another unrealistic waste of time by a writer that deletes bad comments. seems to me he would find a way to move out if he was so traumatized as you wrote he sure wouldn't stay and do nothing. seems this so called writer only wants rave reviews by his paid freinds not honest reviews that will help him improve. best thing you can do for this story is delete it and forget you ever wrote it or move it to the NONEROTIC area it was a total turn off.

Still making friends in low places, I see. :D

only the ones i've paid. ;)

why do people complain about free stuff? Lit's free, yeah? :D

Hey, I haven't got my envelope this month.

If they had to pay for it then they might have a bitch but since it's free they think they need to give their opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. At least this one could spell. :rolleyes:

Hey, I haven't got my envelope this month.

If they had to pay for it then they might have a bitch but since it's free they think they need to give their opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. At least this one could spell. :rolleyes:

almost, he fucked up 'friends'. ;)

My wallet says "thank you!" right back at ya. :p

I like how this commenter mixes his discussion of the story itself into the middle of his complaints about the author. It took me a minute to untangle.

On the other side of the coin, I've been putting a disclaimer at the head of some of my stories, advising potential readers to look elsewhere if they're expecting straight stroke material. I wish Laurel would instigate a simple, voluntary rating system; "STK" for straight stroke stories with no plot, "ER" (erotic) for stories that build up to the money shot, and "ER+P" for stories that include elements like plot, conflict and character development. (As if this has never been discussed before. :( )This wouldn't eliminate comments like the one quoted, but it would make it easier for readers to find what they're looking for.

No money again today. I guess I'm not one of your friends. *sigh*

Oh I think you could find another word for him/her.
Cunts are useful. . . . .

But a cunt that's apparently gotten to you.

Cunt-1
Geronimo-0

Let it roll GA, anyone who bitches that much about something they're not even paying for is just lashing out because they need to somehow compensate for all their real life issues.

Back