The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maj, I think I preferred the previous AV.


Bear,
Can I interest you in a glass of Gewürztraminer ( a particular favourite of mine ) ?
I'm unfamiliar with Zinfandel.

Gewurtz is good, especially on a warm summer's night.

I'm not surprised you are unfamiliar with Zinfandel. It's a oddity. It took over a century of sleuthing to figure out where the original vines came from (Croatia via Southern Italy) but they were planted in California in the 1850's. Wikipedia has an excellent history and explanation. It is the dominant variety in California.
 
Enjoy your nap.

The tow truck finally showed with winch cable. Took 60 feet of cable to fish my ass out of there, and the whole time I kept thinking, "People pay big money for a ride like that one was at Six Flags."
 
Damned black ice! How's the car? I'm presuming you're okay, snarky as ever?

Black ice, hell! It was half an inch of white ice covered by 2 inches of drifting snow. I had to literally pry my fingers off the steering wheel when the car finally stopped moving. Then I tried to call someone on this new-fangled iPhone and my hands were shaking so bad, I couldn't operate the touch screen. Fucking phone. Some guy named, Chad, stopped and yelled down the ravine to see if I was okay. He's the one who called a tow for me. Then I sat for over an hour, called around about getting new tires and waved off several others who wanted to see if I was okay.

But wait, it gets better. I had called Joey to tell him I was in a canyon and to not worry if he heard about it on the police wires, so what does he do? He sends a cop. Not just any cop, mind you. He sends the sneakiest bastard available and the fool crept up on me. This is not a good thing to do to anyone with PTS. I jumped out of the car and took a swing at him. Nice, huh? Fortunately, he had good reflexes and my fist hit the car instead. Ouch.

Oh, and then he pulled out the cuffs. :rolleyes: I asked if we get foreplay first, while nursing my bruised hand. I thought he was insulted at first. Then he started laughing despite himself and asked why I tried to assault him.

I explained that the last time a guy claiming to be a cop sneaked up on me, I was kidnapped and beaten. Then I asked if my uncle sent him. He grinned and nodded and told me to get my ass back in the car.

Oh, but it gets better. Another guy pulled off to see if he could help, someone (driving too fast) sideswiped him and almost went into the ravine on top of me. The cop yelled at the fast driver, wrote tickets, cursed, shot me a dirty look and the tow truck finally showed.

Here's the fun part: I had to climb out of the ravine. That part was a blast. I landed on my face twice. Cold, bruised, wet and pissed off, I drove home instead of work when it was all done. What a grand day.
 
Last edited:
Molly,dear, I am sure that most of your readers will be delighted to discover you are not bent, even if the car is. You can add my name to the list

Can I arrange for a large glass of something to drink ?
 
Molly,dear, I am sure that most of your readers will be delighted to discover you are not bent, even if the car is. You can add my name to the list

Can I arrange for a large glass of something to drink ?

Only if you make it to go Time to go to work The car is undamaged
 
Molly, you have way more fun than the law allows. :D

Glad you are safe and sound. Well, as sound as you usually are at any rate. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top