Maybe you could help me out?

K

KalIsBack

Hello everyone,

So I'm writing a story for someone about a threesome, MMF, and all three of my characters characters are bisexual. And I've written threesomes before, so that's no biggy. But I'm not bi, so I'm finding it a bit difficult to write some portions. That's alright too, because I enjoy a good challenge. And I could write the story without asking these following questions, but I'd write it better if I knew the answers. Also, I'm finding myself genuinely curious. So I hope you all don't mind if I ask:

For the bi guys out there, what is it about another man that turns you on? His touch? The way he holds you? The feel of his body?

And I know this question is rather skewed, but in a threesome, which would you rather choose to interact with first, a male or female partner? (not both at the same time)

Aside from the obvious, what's your favourite part of a man's body? I suppose this ties into the first question...

Difficult questions, but any answers you could give me would be immensely helpful. :)

For the bi guys out there, what is it about another man that turns you on? His touch? The way he holds you? The feel of his body?

And I know this question is rather skewed, but in a threesome, which would you rather choose to interact with first, a male or female partner? (not both at the same time)

Aside from the obvious, what's your favourite part of a man's body? I suppose this ties into the first question...

Difficult questions, but any answers you could give me would be immensely helpful. :)

Personally, as far as the other guy is concerned, it's less about the physical attributes and more about personality and chemistry. I've always been the 3rd wheel so to speak and usually vett thoroughly to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Of course some guys have better bodies than others but what turns me on most about the male + male interaction in mmf is probably the kink factor and seeing the female partner get really turned on at seeing two guys go at it.

Would rather interact with the female first - a bit of foreplay (kissing & fondling her breasts while her partner massages her crotch or rubs her ass). But while that is going on I keep an eye on their body language to make sure that they're both comfortable with the situation and are really into it. From there, I most enjoy seeing her sucking him or sucking us both and when she invites me to help suck her man's cock then that's when I know things are about to get seriously erotic.

Hope that helps.

Personally, as far as the other guy is concerned, it's less about the physical attributes and more about personality and chemistry. I've always been the 3rd wheel so to speak and usually vett thoroughly to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Of course some guys have better bodies than others but what turns me on most about the male + male interaction in mmf is probably the kink factor and seeing the female partner get really turned on at seeing two guys go at it.

Would rather interact with the female first - a bit of foreplay (kissing & fondling her breasts while her partner massages her crotch or rubs her ass). But while that is going on I keep an eye on their body language to make sure that they're both comfortable with the situation and are really into it. From there, I most enjoy seeing her sucking him or sucking us both and when she invites me to help suck her man's cock then that's when I know things are about to get seriously erotic.

Hope that helps.
It does. Thank you.

Back