the way to respond to those unsolicited dick pics...

silverwhisper

just this guy, you know?
...in truly english fashion.

clicky!

oops: thanks to those who pointed out the error.

[is abashed]

Last edited:
?

I see a story about an "Americans abroad,vote" -commercial.

Quite fun idea, and there is a dick-head in it.... But it is not quite what the OP promised?

I tell them I'm going to cut their fucking dick off. Most quickly lose interest after that.

Why?

I tell them I'm going to cut their fucking dick off. Most quickly lose interest after that.

Does anybody actually know where these men get the idea that something like that will work? It seems the biggest complaint from my all female friends

I collect them. I let the sender know that I have stored it too. I also let them know I plan on releasing them into the wild again at some point. :D

I never received dick pics., but I noticed that all the dick pics. posted on this website are HUGE.
Those boys have some amazing photoshopping skills.

Beats me why none of them post a pic. of a normally looking penis.

Last edited:
Haha! Good one

But there's a lot of truth in it too.
He's extremely obsessed with homosexuality (most of his "insults" and stalking of posters are about this topic) and anal sex.
It's over the top and bizarre.

You two racist boobs are so cute together.

It is astonishing just how much space I occupy in your little minds. :rose:

b2edb340bf37a872a22b843e79f3b04b.jpg

Does anybody actually know where these men get the idea that something like that will work? It seems the biggest complaint from my all female friends

Does a flasher in a trenchcoat think it will "work?"

Of course not. The object of an exhibitionist is to get a reaction, any reaction, out of his target.

The excitement is from waggling his Anthony Weiner. How the victim feels about that is immaterial.

...in truly english fashion.

clicky!

Oops! I think I might be your problem :eek:

Gosh, I like dick pics. I usually have to ask for them...lol. ;) (But, I'm a very different kind of girl.) Though, the guys who don't give it up so quickly are usually the ones I'm most attracted to, and I usually like keeping those ones in my contacts. Though, in truth, I do get discouraged if it takes too long for a dic pic. 0.0

:kiss:

Last edited:
hi

I collect them. I let the sender know that I have stored it too. I also let them know I plan on releasing them into the wild again at some point. :D

i have seen many pix, watched performance on cam,never stored or reposted any.

I am a sort of self aware pervert, I think most intelligent folks on lit are.

But....I have never even CONSIDERED the idea of sending a pic of my cock to some random person unsolicited. I think a lot of my cock....but that just seems crazy.

Then again....someone mentioned the flasher. I guess flashers get off on that sort of thing.

Normally I would say to each their own but this seems to get into others personal space a bit too much.

From where?

Out of curiosity are these dicks coming from other lit users, random people on the web, or random phone numbers?

Back