Thorald Deighton (OPEN)

Thorald

A muscular dwarf with a leather apron and large brown beard greeted them as he hit a piece of glowing metal on the anvil with his hammer. They could see all kinds of goods in his store.

"Ladies first." Thorald said and tried to be a gentleman by letting her shop first.

"What can I do for you?" The smith asked Arshaka.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka looked over at the dwarf before saying "I need better armor and a sword but please take care of Thorald first because all he needs is repairs not forging work." She pull Thorald up so that he could get his stuff fixed first seeing how it wouldn't take any time at all.
 
Thorald

"I need to get my sword sharpened and some rings in my ring mail needs to be repaired or replaced. I will buy the items that my darling needs." Thorald told the blacksmith.

He gave the sword to him and the dwarf used his grindstone on both sides edges until the blade became sharp before he fixed the armor. Deighton bought a long sword together with a chain mail to Arshaka and paid for everything with crystals from his bag. He gave her the things and put the weapon in its sheath.

"Thanks and it was a pleasure to help you." The smith uttered.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka carried her things beside Thorald and once they were outside of the smithy she got in front of him. She got close to him and then pressed her lips against his. She couldn't believe how much she was actually enjoyed the kiss. She didn't have to look to know that he was enjoying the kiss as well.
 
Thorald

Deighton held her behind while their tongues caressed each other playfully inside their open mouths. He wished that this moment with its passionate feelings could last forever even if it would be impossible.
 
Arshaka wanted the moment to last but she had to break their kiss to say "we better go get a room before we end up sleeping outside again." She grabbed on of the hands from her bottom. and took off to the nearest in with him in hand.
 
Thorald

"The best way to end this day would be to sleep near you in a comfortable bed. Do you want to share a double room with me or sleep alone in a single room?" Thorald asked Arsaka while they went into the inn and up to the beautiful female Elvish recepitionist.
 
Arshaka looked at Thorald and said "what ever you want." She knew that this answer could be a little hard to pass up if in fact he really wanted her. She just kept calm and waited for hik to order the room.
 
Thorald

Deighton was surprised by her chilly reaction because he had expected an answer from her and was equally disappointed for this as for everything else that had gone wrong in his life when Thorald booked two single rooms. The warrior made sure that Zakita could sleep in a stable and were served meat before he went into his room in silence.
 
Arshaka could tell that her answer had struck something in him and she was a little taken back by the rooms he had ordered. She went into her room to think over what could have possibly happened that caused him to order two rooms. She soon figured out what could have made him mad. She walked over to his roomand opened his door to find him in his bed. She quietly slipped into the bed with him before she said "you know that when I said what every you wanted I only said that because you were paying and I didn't think with all that we have done ment sleep in separate beds."
 
Thorald

"I cannot force you into something I know is wrong and you don't have to worry about anything. There are greater values in life than possessions and wealth. Everything gets more value and meaning when you share it with someone you like." Thorald said in the pitch black darkness when he felt how her bare firm breasts pressed against the back of his naked body.
 
Arshaka pressed into him more before saying "I know that's why I came over here I wanted to share a bed with you. I wanted out night to be special and something we will continue to enjoy every time we stay at a inn." She could feel the heat of his body radiating from his body so she asked ""are you going to kiss me like you have wanted to do ever since the dragon?" She began to place light kisses on his shoulder.
 
Thorald

"I can kiss more than your lips if you want to be mischievous. You do not seem to be especially shy or afraid of me anyway and I promise to treat you well. I want us to have a good relationship whatever happens without you being abused in any way." Thorald said and turned in bed so that his lips met hers.
 
She just let her kiss speak for her and she let her hand gently rub his arms. She could feel his passion in his kiss and she loved it. She moved her leg over his wrapping him up in her body. She didn't know if she was going to let him get any further than kissing but she loved the position.
 
Thorald

Thorald French kissed Arshaka and he ran his fingers through her hair while she hugged him. Deighton caressed her neck and arms before his hands moved downwards the back to massage her firm butt.

"Yes. Thank you Arshaka. It feels amazing and I cannot believe what we are doing but please don't stop. What would you like me to do to you?" Thorald whispered into her ear.
 
"Just keep doing what your doing!" She said breathlessly as. the time went in. She moved back to his lips giving his lower lip a slight nibble. She didn't want to give him directions on how to do anything during this moment because he was one doing a great job by himself and she wanted their passion to be spontaneous not told. Arshaka caressed Thoralds cheek as they continued to kiss.
 
Thorald

Thorald appreciated the feel of her boobs against his chest and how their lips stimulated each other. Deighton took a break to give Arshaka rest before he licked around her jawline and nibbled on the ear lobes one by one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka let out a moan of pleasure when she felt him nibble on her ear lobes. She moved her hands to his hair running her fingers through his hair leaving on hand on the back of his head. She gently turns his head again returning her lips to his again.
 
Thorald

Thorald paused and surprised Arskaka by letting his mouth wander down the side of her neck. Deighton placed the parted lips to the skin and sucked on it long enough but not too hard to create a love bite. Afterwards he kissed her gently on the sensitive hickey.
 
Arshaka gave him a moan while he teased her not sensitive love bit. She pulled his head to the side giving him the same love bit as well. When she was finished she gently ran her tongue around his sensitive love bit.
 
Back
Top