Chyoo2 Faq

"This machine kills spammers."
A biscuit for anyone who can tell me which American artist that I paraphrased in the previous sentence.
 
Certainly, pick any sweet or beverage that you deem suitable.
 
Can anyone tell me how to get a story approved. Last one i made had about 20 + threads, but wasn't approved and then disappeared :(. I want to start again so i can have one for my Supermaneroticstories group, but am worried about it not being approved again, suggestions?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the approval. Still had 1 more question about a guideline --- no snuff means no killing right? I've read a lot of stories on Literotica with fights, sexual domination, cum control and blows flying, etc. but i want to properly explain to my group members this guideline. No snuff, no mutilation? And some form of sexual enjoyment from the "victim" ? Just making sure that sounds right, i of course wouldn't approve anything out of the guidelines, but want to make sure that comes across. Thanks!
 
There's no sex in it, Man! How can you expect to get good ratings without a little skin?

"I want to feel your style sheet," she said, licking her glossy red lips, "cascading all over my body."

It gets even better from there.
 
I think some people think the 1 is the best rating. My alternative explanation is that most people are idiots. Take your pick.

Like I said before, put a sex scene at the beginning.
 
Just wondering, are the guidelines about underage sex, bestiality and death in the FAQ still supposed to be enforced?

Edit: Also; "Her Story Map was perfectly shaped, big and voluptuous at the top, but slimmer further down, with threads 12.1, 12.2 and 12.3 perfectly aligned in a way which made his introduction throb.
- 'So what do you want me to do with this?' She asked as she grabbed hold of his introduction, which was an impressive eleven characters long, 'edit it, or report it?'
He knew that she was going to make him cum, and that he would shoot a massive load of feedback when he did. He couldn't wait to get the chance to ram his introduction into her tight story summary. But it wasn't just that, he wanted her to feel good as well, and hoped to God that he would be able to find her elusive Sub-Title and play with it until he brought her to the "Start Over" button."
 
Last edited:
Just wondering, are the guidelines about underage sex, bestiality and death in the FAQ still supposed to be enforced?

Every time I find an underage thread I report it on the spot, and it's always deleted, so I'd assume so.
 
Every time I find an underage thread I report it on the spot, and it's always deleted, so I'd assume so.

Then there's a tiny bit of a problem with this story, approved less than a month ago and containing at least one ambiguous thread (main character appears to be 16), and at least one thread that breaks the guidelines.

I'm so hoping that this mistake wasn't made by one of the good moderators, but by the one who rejected a story on account of one allegedly misspelled word.
 
Bump!

I received a "what's Chyoo?" question and am therefore bumping this thread and sending a link.
 
I got Feedback on an uapproved thread in the FAQ, telling me to "be polite", but also calling me an "a--hole" & telling me to "stop b----ing". It carries a "1.00", which sits alongside my other few 1s & several 5s, many of which are also to unapproved threads, but then give me suggestions what to write next if the threads ever are approved.
 
Back
Top