Forever Trapped ~ Closed for amchentai

The soul of the succubus acted as if it was separate from the body as it watched through the demon red eye at was happening to its body. The flaming creature made her curious as she tormented the body the succubus is in. Of course she felt it all and it was mostly the angel soul that did the screaming as the body reacted to everything. The angel side couldn't do anything just yet, the body and mind had lost all control when the two souls were set free. For now, this flaming demon called all the shots, however, the succubus could feel herself getting stronger.

She fed off the flames that burned the insides of this elven body. It was too much for the body to handle and if it wasn't for their power, they would have died the moment that cock filled Kazalyea. Oh it was pleasurable, there is no doubt about that and it provided food for the lustful demon, in turn, she amplified the fiery demons lust ten times. The only thing Kazalyea had to use as of right now was the flames from that abusive cock since it was connected to the demon itself.

The succubus grinned, curious to see the reaction the flaming bitch as an idea formed.

"Perhaps this will get her attention... Or it'll make her pound into us harder."

It took a few moments to get enough energy and focus to do this, since she has just woken up from a deep sleep. The runes on the demon bracer glowed brightly as did the red eye and soon, the fire demoness felt electric like shocks course through her cock. They were not seriously painful, however, it was enough to see what kind of reaction Kazalyea's demon would receive. The shocks were random, sometimes they were sharp like her own flames bit her, other times it would be a more subtle vibration.
 
The fire demoness hissed when she felt the sparks. But she knew that she would have to do something soon or else risk being over powered. She knew demon and angel mixes were powerful, rare but powerful. She smiled and redoubled her pounding of the Elf's body. Her cock glowing brightly as she put all her power, all her lust into each powerful pump.

"Do not think you can toy with me.... You are mine you half breed!" She hissed and began to pump a river of hot, lust fulled demonic lava cum into the Elf, making her belly glow a bright yellow red like a star was inside her slender body, the bulge expanding some as cum oozed out with each pump and fell into the put below. The women below that it touched were sent into mindless orgasms that turned any screams Kazalyea heard from before seem pale compared to the orgasmic madness that could be heard now.
 
The succubus grinned when the demoness came, the pain ripped through the body like nothing else ever had before. However, it also brought sheer pleasure, one that Kazalyea fed from, even the angel fed from the pure healing flow of it all. Flame for them, no matter the source, is full of healing attributes. Among other things, the angel couldn't do much with it, the succubus however, she thrived on its power.

"We shall see which one of us wins...."

The angel started to slowly use the tentacles that were wrapped around her body, feeding the healing aspect of the demons fire into them. It seeped from the sweat that body created and some of the cum leaked from the nipples as they were being squeezed. They both used the flames against her, draining her energy. The succubus fed off it to energize and heal the body as its being abused. The angels natural instinct was the save the souls in the pit, their screams were unnatural to her, their pleasure turned into an healing energy.

Although, the succubus didn't want to actually kill this demoness, she wanted to capture her, absorb her body and soul into Kazalyea's body. However, that would take time to accomplish, for now this was all very subtle and Kazalyea didn't think the demoness would notice right away. Yet, she might take notice that her pit was being rejuvenated versus draining their lives.
 
The flame demoness was too wrapped up in the pleasure to know that her power was being drained. she smiled and hissed with pleasure as she came and filled the fucktoy she had. She used her power to make her cock even bigger, trying to burst the half breed's body in two. It made her belly bugle and glow even more.

"Look at you! Cum is leaking out your breasts!" The Demoness leaned down and sucked some of the sweet cum out of Kazalyea's left breast, her beautiful orbs beginning to well and glow with cum. Pulling her lips away after taking a good long drink she looked down at the half breed and grinned evilly.

"How does it feel huh? Having my hot cum melt through your insides and flood your small breasts with hot spunk huh? It looks like your breasts have gone up a size or two... And they are still smaller then mine!" The Demoness was far too wrapped up to know or feel anything that Kazalyea might try, she could feel the shocks, though, and that only drove her on. Cum oozed out around the huge cock inside her and the Demoness's own pussy oozed cum into the pit, draining the life force from the souls below to feed her own lust even more. And if Kazalyea wanted to save those souls she would have to make her move sooner rather then later. And even though the heat healed her body, the demoness was still powerful in her own right, she could not last forever and the longer it drew on the more risk Kazalyea took that the Fire demoness would see what she was trying to do and stop her.
 
"It is getting a little too hot in here sister... I cannot heal fast enough.."

The angel struggled to keep up with keeping the body healed, letting the souls in the pit go for now. If they lost Kazalyea, they would be gone too.

"yesss yess I know ssister... I can only feed so fast!"

The succubus growled as she watched the demoness through the one eye, the angel watched from the other.

"I am wanting to keep her... I want the use of her fire... To trap her in a cage... It has been too long sister. Being asleep made us weak.."

"Yes, it has sister... But we need to hurry, that thing is going to rip us in half."

The succubus actually had the size of the cock under control, it was the hot lava cum that she couldn't control. It flowed freely through every possibly hole and Kazalyea jerked, arching her nipple towards the demoness' mouth as she sucked. The angel felt disgusted when seeing that, then again, this whole situation disgusted her. Not the kind of place she wanted to wake up in.

"Here goes nothing little sister..."

They both spoke as one and the bracers were glowing brightly as they worked together. The succubus drew in the flames through the cock, feasting on it like it was candy. While the angel casted an enchantment, which the demoness could hear reapeating from the elf's lips. Both red and green eye were glowing brighter than ever before.

The succubus redirected the flames into the darkness of her own little world, forcing the lava to flow into a cage. It has been a very long time since she has trapped another soul and never done in this body. The cage hung above nothing and from nothing, just floating in the air it seems. Much like the demoness darkness, one can not see, only feel the bars of her cage.

"Almost got her sister. Just a little more... One more gush of her cum and she's mine.."

By the time Demoness would realize what is happening, it would be late for her to react. The cage is enchanted and she would be powerless, becoming the pet of a succubus.
 
The demoness kept cumming and cumming and then she seemed to finally get the hint that something was not right. But it was too late to do anything. Though that did not stop her from trying. In a rage of flame and lust the demoness tried to split Kazalyea in two with her power. The cock pulsed inside, spreading the hot flesh as it tried to tear the tender walls apart. She even tried to drain Kazalyea of her life force when her mouth went back to one of the half breed's swelled breasts, sucking the cum and trying to draw more power from the other woman. Nothing she did was working as she tried to escape her new bindings. But it was all for nothing as she slowly seemed to be shrinking and slowly being turned into cum. The demoness screamed one last shrike of painful pleasure as she was sucked into Kazalyea's body through her own cock as if she was some liquid being drank through a straw. But even as the tentacles of darkness set Kazalyea down her parting gift from the demoness that she could now summon at will with out having to summon the full demoness made it's appearance. Kazalyea lay on the grown with a large hard cock, no balls and at the base of the cock started her pussy slit as well, dripping with the remains of the fiery cum of the demoness. The cock glowed a hot bright orange color. But as the cock cooled it slowly disappeared back into Kazalyea's body.

"We obey..." Kazalyea could hear, the darkness having been controlled by the demoness was now under the control of Kazalyea.
 
Kazalyea laid on the floor utterly spent and exhausted, the world around her didn't seem to exist as she slowly drifted towards the darkness. The room still consumed in darkness made it easier to fall into it without a second thought. The powers of the angel and the succubus were completely drained, using just as much as they took in to cage the flaming demon. Kazalyea could feel a strange sensation between her legs and she weakly reached to touch the cock, only to groan from its sensitivity.

More heat could be felt against her back, warming her rapidally cooling and shivering body, barely able to turn her head, she saw the demon wing had turned into flames. The angel wing still in very poor shape, needing something different to either replace it or heal it, what though, she didn't know. The demon wing seemed to take a liking to the fire however, using the bones to take shape.

She heard a voice talking to her, yet in that very moment she didn't understand its meaning. Sitting up while closing her eyes, holding her pounding head.

"What do you mean you obey?"

She heard the angel's voice telling her to free the souls in the pit, which is something she was going to do anyway, once she got her head back on straight.

"What are you capable of? Can cleanse and free the souls in that pit and get me out of here? Or at least clear this darkness?"

She shook her head in disbelief, not thinking that this creature could do any of that, let alone truly obey her as she laid back down. This demon was far more exhausting and she has been here for only a few hours, if that. Or at least she thinks it was a few hours, it took time to run blindly in the darkness. It quite literally felt as if the demoness burned all her energy right out from under her nose. Not to mention, she's never used her powers like that before, a very powerful spell like that without training drained it all out of her.

"I need sleep... Let me sleep..."

She spoke softly, hoping this creature did in fact obey her and would allow her to rest.
 
A black tentacle slid up into Kazalyea's pussy. It swelled to fill her with great pleasure, slick and smooth it filled her, molded to her insides. There was a sharp pin prick deep in her womb but the pain lasted only a moment.

"We obey..." The voice or voices repeated, it was hard to tell, it was as much yelling as it was a whisper and the screaming women below once again began to scream in pleasure. Their life energy now being given to Kazalyea instead of the fire demoness. The demon side of Kazalyea gained the most from the sexual draining of the souls, filling her dark lust for power from the lust of the souls being fucked below. And the Angel side of her could feel every woman, ever tentacle that fucked each one of their lovely bodies to the breaking point.Feeling their love juices and life energy flow from their tender pussies and flow into her new body.

The Darkness was akin to a pack animal, it was not good nor evil, it just was, and it did what it knew by feeding the life energy into Kazalyea at the cost of the life energy and sexual energy of the female souls in the pit.
 
Kazalyea groaned and whimpered when she something more pushing and filling into her. It didn't hurt, although the demoness did burn her insides enough to make them very sore and tender. She happily fed off the power source, not caring much about where or how it came from. When she felt the sharp prick to the inside, she cried out from the pain, though also came hard from it too.

The angel shook her head, disagreeing to what was felt and the power hunger that coursed through Kazalyea. By right she should just banish this creature that made itself right at home, there are already too many souls occupying this body. One of which she argues with all the time, she didn't need another one.

"Hey you, creature.... That isn't what she wanted. She specifically said to free those souls... not consume them. Free, meaning giving their life back and sending them home."

Kazalyea writhed and cried out another orgasm as she felt all the pleasure pouring off the females in the pit. Her hand went between her legs and rubbed her aching clit until it grew into that cock. It wasn't nearly as big as when the demon had it out, although more than enough to give herself pleasure from it.

"No, no, no... This needs to stop. Demons, why am I stuck with demons...."

The angel found a tentacle that flowed straight into the pit and began to pour a purifying white light into it. There were more than enough souls in there to share the energy between them. They all can and will live while healing her body and that she what she focused on. Distributing the flow of energy between all of them while feeding Kazalyea what she needed, not what she wanted. Within a couple of moments, the entire filled with her heavenly white light, embracing all the souls in there to heal and free them.
 
The mass of tentacles was more like a animal and freeing the souls was the same thing as consuming them. But it didn't get much chance to do anything after that as the Angel inside Kazalyea purified it and left the put of tentacles nothing but a pit of spent souls, their bodies left to lay among the others and in their own sexy juices. Maybe not what the Angel had wanted, but better then being forced to orgasm to give one's life for to her. It was still dark though, that could not be changed, this demonic realm was now empty other then Kazalyea and the souls she had saved. Both the demoness and her pet were gone.

"And just what do you intend to do with those souls Kazalyea?" A voice asked, it was neither male or female and carried both something dark yet not evil intent with it's words.

"Those souls were not all pure... And you have not room to carry that many with you... With out guidance those souls may fall into limbo... Is that what you want for those souls Kazalyea?" The voice asked.
 
She sighed and rolled over to look down into the pit of women, most of which were passing out with pure exhaustion, others didn't realize the tentacles had stopped right away. There wasn't much more here than can surprise her and she listened to the voice as though it had always been there.

"I intend to save them. Pure or not, this isn't the way they should die... What will you do with their souls? What purpose do they serve you now?"

Kazalyea sat up looking around and noticed the place still hid in darkness and another, heavier, sigh escaped. She couldn't believe she was still in here and honestly didn't know how to get these women out. Hell, she can't even get herself out of here, the two days promised to the demoness ended within hours or less.

"What do I need to do to free them? Also am I trapped in here now? Replacing the fire demoness? What can I do to get out of this place?"

The angel knew she honestly had no way out of here, let alone save all those women. It seemed as if her fear was becoming a reality and Kazalyea would have to consume their souls. She wanted to so badly believe there was another way, yet, she is in a demons realm and that is what demons do after all. Their very power is off souls of others, the angel suddenly felt out numbered and powerless.
 
The woman who the demoness had forced to appear before Kazalyea and crawled from the pit and saw the half angel and half demon laying there. She moved up between the half breeds legs and began to suck and lick the pussy carefully. The Angel felt it, the willingness. She looked up at the Angel and smiled. She licked and sucked Kazalyea clean of all the demoness cum and then moved away and turned around, she was on all fours and wiggled her ass and pussy towards Kazalyea. Offering herself to her. She looked back over with a knowing look in her eyes.

:I give myself willingly to you miss Angel... Take my pussy and my soul... Free yourself from here and free as many as you can... Thank you for saving me... Please take my body for your own..." The woman whispered to Kazalyea as she wiggled her ass and pussy towards the still hungry Angel/Demon.
 
Kazalyea flinched when seeing the woman from before, not liking where this is going and at first wanted to refuse the female. Yet, she felt compelled to let her clean off the cum from her pussy and it felt good enough that she wanted more. A soft whimper escaped as the woman pulled away and positioned herself to be taken. The angel could feel the willingness in her, the selfless act to sacrifice herself for the others.

Kazalyea reached out and ran her sharp claws over the smoothness of her round ass, gliding down the cleft to the well used pussy. A single claw teased the womans clit as she pondered over what to do, at the same time she felt the pureness of the soul. It was here that she turned onto her knees and allowed the new cock to take form, though she had to let the succubus to take over. It is her that takes the souls and gave the tentacles free range to do what they do indicating she accepted this sacrifice. Being an angel however, she could find it within her to take this life, which is where her sister came in.

The succubus controlled the size of the cock so it wouldn't be too overwhelming as she had other plans. However, she changed positions, pulling the woman on top of her, she wanted to take her soul the proper way. With one thrust she filled the pussy with an impressive size, red hot cock that brought only pure pleasure. Kazalyea kissed her deeply to steal her screams as she started to thrust up into her. Through the kiss she could feel Kazalyea's tongue grow longer and thicker, at first like a serpents tongue, then it kept going towards her throat.

Soon she guided the tentacles to fill the womans ass and into her pussy right along with her cock. Each orgasm that was ripped from the woman, Kazalyea stole the moans and screams through the kiss which also stole her life.
 
The demoness worked her magic, but soon something went wrong, the woman in her grasps started to fight back against the demoness her pussy no longer willing as the cock and tentacle drew great pain that the Angel side of Kazalyea could feel. The woman looked at Kazalyea as if she had been betrayed by her. Her eyes looked hurt and she was crying as the cock and tentacle seemed to be drawing more pain then pleasure now.

"I didn't want another demon.. My body was for you miss angel... Not this.. not again..." She hurt the woman's voice say through her pure thoughts as the life fore slowly slipped away, her pure soul fighting to not be taken by the demon again. The woman wanted the touch of the angel, even if the cock was demonic, she wanted the Angel to be in control, not just another lust hungry demoness, she saw Kazalyea's other half as just another demoness who would use her body for lust, not kindly take the life force from her like a Angel would.
 
The change in the female was so sudden and the pleasure turned into pain which the angel felt and she didn't like the feeling it gave. It tainted the soul for her and she couldn't understand the resistance at first until she spoke, then Kazalyea smiled, reaching up to wipe the tears.

The tentacles withdrew and the cock shifted into a more reasonable size for a human.

"You gave your to me, it is mine. My sister takes life, I do not, she would have given me the power from it."

Kazalyea smiled and kissed the tears as they streamed, pushing a few strands of hair back lovingly. The green eye had a soft glow that soothed the womans fear, easing the pleasure back into her.

"For you, I will make an exception.. If you make yourself cum using this cock."

She stopped moving her hips and kissed the woman with love than only an angel can give. It was very rare for her to take life without the help of her sister, though she can clearly see it is the only option she has here. Of course she didn't have to like it, but she is in a demons world after all. The green eye turned a crystal grey and the angels bracer began to glow brightly as she prepared to take the girls offer. For the angel, she had to do it through a lovers kiss, she needed to feel the love and passion of the sacrifice.

"Make love to me.. cum for me. Do not break the kiss either, otherwise it will hurt you."

Kazalyea whispered softly into the kiss, she would make this quicker than her sister would have. The first orgasm she willing gives herself would be the end of her life with her cries of pleasure.
 
The human woman smiled before the kiss then relaxed her body. She listened to the angel and kept her lips planted on hers, moving her hips up and down, sliding the hot thick cock, a cock that because it was born of demon fire could only become so small, slammed into her, she impaled herself on the Angel/demon cock for all she was worth. But the woman broke the kiss, she moaned deeply and looked down and let the eyes of the angel inside Kazalyea see why she had broken the kiss. The single trickle of virgin blood oozed down the demoness cock, she looked up into Kazalyea's gray eye and moaned painfully to her.

"Pain and sacrifice are part of the mortal life... I give to you everything that I am... " She said and threw her head back in a pained orgasm that fed the angel. Her virgin blood soaking into her cock, it caused the angel/demon cock to cum. The woman screamed in pure heartfelt bliss and love for the angel as she gave her body and soul. starting from her pussy outward the woman's body began to glow white like the hot cum that was released into her body. She gave one last look to Kazalyea and kissed her as she impaled herself one last time onto Kazalyea's cock. The white blinding light filling out her body before in a burst of pure white feathers the woman's body exploded. The white feathers floated in the air a moment before they soon moved on their own to fill in Kazalyea's angel wing. The only sign that she had been fucked is the small bit of virgin blood on Kazalyea's cock. And the warm orgasmic feeling of a soul willingly given to the angel part of her, her love of the angel washing over her body in waves of pleasure. And deep inside somewhere inside Kazalyea's breast on her angel half she could feel the soul settle in for transport out of this demon realm. The soul had willingly given it's body to the angel, to feed her, to use her last bits of energy to get out of this hellish place. The soul was weak, kept deep inside Kazalyea's body, to be taken to the heaven's some day maybe. Or maybe Kazalyea will give the young woman another chance at life some how. Either way, the willing soul would never be lost that way, not for a angel. Her body now gone and the white feathers slowly beginning to coat her broken angel wing once more. And then they was the question about the rest of the souls in this dark place.

But with the one soul willingly given to Kazalyea, she could sense a creak in the shell of this dark world, a way out maybe?
 
There wasn't much to this situation that Kazalyea could comprehend, what she did know is watching female move on her cock was a beautiful thing. The angel didn't know why she felt so much pleasure from this, the voice had told her these women were not pure, yet this feeling was very pure. When the female pulled from the kiss, Kazalyea let out a warning hiss as the process already started. It wasn't until she saw the virgin blood that she understood why this female felt so pure, it was incredibly beautiful to see her climax.

As the female burst into a white light, Kazalyea arched her back sharply as she climaxed from the power it gave her. Both her wings spread out and stretched as the white feathers found their home. When it was all over with, Kazalyea rolled over onto her hands and knees, working both her wings out. It felt strange to her and somehow familiar at the same time, sitting back on her knees while looking down in the pit she noticed a mark on her breast. It pulsed faintly with a white glow and Kazalyea could sense that it was humans soul.

Glancing around the area as if trying to find the crack she felt, yet nothing came into view right away. Shaking her head and looking at the pit full of women, wondering just how many were in there.

"If you wish to be free of this place. It appears you will have to do the same as that human. I can not force you, each of you will have cum for me willing on my cock."

She sighed thinking that this will take a while, for an angel that doesn't accept this method, the ruler of this castle has left her no choice. She just hoped she could take them all and really hoped it would be easy to free them when the chance came. The crystal grey eye glowed strongly now and the blue bracer pulsed with power as she prepared herself for the next one.

"The rules are the same, you have to make love to me willingly and do not break the kiss when you cum."
 
"Not all of those souls are pure Kazalyea... Look upon them with your true sight..." The voice she heard before told her, her gray eye's spell broken as her angel vision was some how enhanced by some greater power. Many in the pit were not pure, in fact most of them were not, though a few select few glowed like gemstones among lumps of coal.

The next of the few pure souls to crawl from the pit was another human. Her large breasts and wide hips and the sign of age showed she was far older then the first soul to give herself to Kazalyea.

"I stayed pure for my Husband... Who sold me to slavers to save his own skin...." The woman said. She looked as though she should have been a mother. She looked at Kazalyea and smiled.

"You may take from me like you took from the other woman... Show me what love is miss Angel..." She whispered and kneeled down in front of Kazalyea waiting for her to show her love for the first time. This soul did not glow as bright as the first, this older human woman must not have been with out unpure thoughts before. She longed for a taste of lust but was never shown love or lust. She wanted both and was willing to give herself willing to Kazalyea to get it.
 
The only thought Kazalyea had was to save the women from this place, not caring if they were pure or not. Though, when that strange voice broke her focus, forcing her to see what she needed to, she realized she couldn't save them all. Angels feed from the purity of souls, the more pure the soul, the stronger their energy is. She couldn't take the tainted souls, they would be like poison to her. Something she hadn't considered until now as she looked into the pit, just looking at the tainted souls now made her ill.

The older woman confused Kazalyea by her age and the shape of her body. It told Kazalyea that this woman has been tossed around as if she was nothing. Yet, to her knowledge, men take what they want with no regard to how the woman feels. This one had the lustful cravings and has been denied to the kind touch of another. Neither side of Kazalyea truly knew how human emotions work, the sisters do not feel love, sorrow, or any number of emotions. At the same time, Kazalyea was raised by those that do feel them, which helped the angel understand the sorrow and compassion for this woman. The green eye swirled with the gray as she started the process once more, this time including her true sight.

Reaching out, Kazalyea placed a single finger under the womans chin and guided her to lay down while Kazalyea got on top. With a single kiss, the woman could feel all the love that should have been hers. Kazalyea did not touch her in any special way, yet the woman felt the touch of a lovers hand caressing over her. Kazalyea didn't allow this one to break the kiss as it break the loving sensations she poured into her aged soul. Giving her what she requested as a parting gift for her sacrifice. She also gave this woman all the control to impale herself willingly when she was ready.
 
"Ah... But do not forget... You do not have to worry about the Tainted souls... Your twin can have them.... The voice spoke to only the Angel part of Kazalyea. She however did not have much time to think about that as the older human woman impaled her pussy onto the hot angel/demon cock. The woman's juices began to run as her body orgasms as she moaned into the kiss. Kazalyea could feel the cock absorbing the woman's juices as her orgasms willing forced her energy to drip all along Kazalyea's shaft, her pussy forced open for the first time by a lover as she slowly let the huge cock reach depths no mortal should have felt. She came for Kazalyea as she wrapped her arms around the angel/demon woman as she pulled more and more of the cock into her wet pussy.

A tainted human soul limbed out of the pit and grasped Kazalyea by the ass before she began to such at the round flesh of the angel/demon.

"Collect these souls and bring them back with you Kazalyea... Let your other half have those useless pure souls... The darkness in the rest will be more then enough to break you free of this place... But do not let your guard down... The place you are in still holds dangers.... This new voice spoke only to the demon half of Kazalyea.
 
The twins were so very confused by this voice that is directing them, however, who were they to seriously argue with it either. The angel became lost in the passion she felt from the human female, taking in her soul through the kiss and absorbing the virgins cum. It fueled her in a darker way that she didn't like at first, she isn't power hungry like her sister is, she doesn't play with the human toys. In this case, she did become power hungry and she couldn't get enough of this older virgins soul.

The succubus didn't need to be told twice, hell she didn't even need to be told at all the moment she saw the tainted soul touch her sister, a tentacle shot out. She's extremely protective over her sister, the angel is powerful in her own right, however, in her current state of mind, she's rather vulnerable. For now, the angel is in more control over their body since she needed it for this to work on her part.

"As you wish.... strange helpful voice in my head..."

The succubus grinned and thought of the best way to do this, the tentacle that lashed out pulled the tainted woman away from her sister. It wouldn't do her good if she took in the tainted soul by accident, at the same time, the succubus needed a way to feed as well. To keep all this separated, then she realized she could use her new pet, whatever kind of pet it is.. a very strange pet, yet useful in situations like this.

"Time to play my tentacle pet... Need to give you a name later."

She laughed as a stupid name popped into her thoughts. Until later, she directed the tentacles to do as they were doing before, only going after the tainted souls though. With a command to fuck Kazalyea in the process, she needed to feed the raw lust and desires from her own body. Which ultimately would increase the pleasure her sister felt, making her become needy as she accepted the next virgin.
 
The older human woman moaned as she impaled herself. Feeling the loving demonic cock move ever deeper into her body. Feeling giving herself to the Angel. Her body too slowly during white, starting around her pussy and spreading out when the angel came. Feeling the hot love spreading through her body from her womanly core outwards like waves of untold pleasure and love. The kiss broke and the older woman screamed in blissful release as her body exploded like glass into white feathers. Again the soul found it's way to the other and fell into a blissful sleep till the Angel could transport them away. The crack in the world grew bigger. Not because of the lack of pure souls in this world, but because the angel's power grew stronger.


The tainted soul moaned as the black tentacle monster was released once more. It spread her into a X and a mass of thick black tentacles shot out. The round orb like body of the demonic thing was below her, tentacles coming out like dark strings to hold her in place. Many more thick cock like ones drove into her pussy and ass. Causing the woman to groan in lust as her holes were once more filled. But the demonic Kazalyea ordered it to also assault her body. And thick black tentacles entered Kazalyea's pussy and ass and began to expand and pulse with dark pleasure.
 
Last edited:
To keep all the souls apart took some effort on both their parts and at first it was a slippery slope. The angel could feel the consuming of the tainted souls and at first it overwhelmed her. Though she had no choice other than to trust in her sister and when the tentacles entered into her body, Kazalyea lost all thought. She reached in to help the next innocent soul out and she greedily took her into a kiss. This one she rolled on top of the woman, not caring about who she is or her history in that moment. All she knew is she needed so much more of this energy and power, the feathers from the last woman found their place in her wing, forming into the second wing.

Kazalyea however, didn't force herself onto the innocent soul, simply seduced her much like the older woman, giving this one that feeling of pure love. She wanted them to feel the love that they deserved, she can hear the sorrow in their souls voice each time they came to her. Each female Kazalyea made love to, she felt the strength of her wings returning as they both stretched out their fullest length. The angel wing kept growing and filling out with beautiful white feathers that seemed to have a vibrant glow.

The succubus felt the strength of her power returning as well, the souls she consumed went into the horns, their marks burning a fiery red. The flaming wing grew in size to match its partner in size and after a few more virgins, Kazalyea made love to them in mid air as her wings took flight. Kazalyea had never in her life felt so powerful and strong, her white hair, wing and angel bracer were glowing brightly. The angel eye swirled with a mixture of pure white and emerald green as she consumed the pure souls.

With all the power she consumed however, she felt the overwhelming exhaustion being spent of her body. The tentacles and the virgins kept her climaxes ongoing and time felt as though it had stopped completely. Kazalyea had lost count of how many pure souls she took, or how many tainted souls the succubus consumed. The one tainted soul that touched the angel however, remained until she was the very last one.

Kazalyea ended up back down on the ground flooring completely spent as she took on this next to last virgin. At least that's what she saw when she last glanced in the pit, there was one more in there and it became a struggle to keep her exhausted body going. The angel wing had completely healed and looked more radiant than ever before, the second wing beneath the bigger one took the most to heal as it was cut off. Similar to the demon wing, it didn't obtain texture and became a white, cloudy fog in the shape of a wing.

She almost had every single soul marking her body, their power kept her going this long, at the same time, she used that power to make the virgins feel needed and loved. It became a never ending loop of energy, now the energy slowly faded as the souls within her were weakened and less souls in the pit.

Both demon and angel wings wrapped around the pure soul lovingly as she pierces the thin barrier, claiming her virginity. The succubus left that one tainted soul spread eagle in the air to keep some flow of energy, allowing her sister to take the last two lives. The sisters were spent however and their body ached from the overwhelming pleasure it has endured from the time they arrived here.
 
Last edited:
One last soul remained, she was a odd one though, a soul that was nether pure or tainted. The woman was beautiful and stood looking down at Kazalyea. She watched her demon and angel wings twitch and flutter as she lay there looking up into the cracked sky like dome of this world. The woman looked at the virgin blood stained cock. Pulsing with the love of the angel and the need and lust of the demon. The cock was huge, well beyond what a normal would could take. But this last soul was driven by love and lust and so she stepped over Kazalyea and slowly lowered herself on the cock. She looked as if she would scream but no sound escaped her mouth. She impaled herself on it, the bulge slowly sliding up into her body. The pent up love and lust needed release and this last soul seemed to know it. The woman finally knelt over Kazalyea impaled all the way, but Kazalyea could feel something building up, a orgasm that more powerful then anything else. The women ontop of her cock tilted her head back and Kazalyea could see the tip of her cock shoot up out of her mouth. The woman's hands cupped her own breasts and pinched her nipples as she came all over Kazalyea's cock. And when she did, Kazalyea felt like her cock was going to explode. A powerful stream of cum shot out of the tip of her cock as a powerful orgasm washed over her body. The beam of cum seemed to go up into the sky itself and moments later a loud but dull explosion could be heard. And the cracked dome of the world shattered.

Kazalyea would wake back in the castle. If her body still had her wings mattered not to the demon lord of the castle and again the table would be lined with food. But unlike the other times, the Diamond had shattered, it's pieces lay about around Kazalyea as she lay in the grand hall of the castle. And no extra bag of gems was seen either. But her boost in power would remain, and so too would the feelings of the souls, each of her breasts carried the pure or tainted souls, the only soul missing was the last one, leaving Kazalyea to try to find out what happened to it.
 
By the time the last one came to Kazalyea, she was too far gone to seriously question the things she saw. It did confuse the succubus a little as she took the tainted soul finally. She watched through the demon eye as the cock seemed to grow without her consent, not wanting to hurt this strange female. It appeared that the female is the one controlling the situation now. However, it was far too intense when the female came and squeezed her entire body along the length of her cock. Kazalyea barely saw the end result of her own climax before her world crashed from exhaustion and the last thing she saw was the beam of light her own cum caused.

When she woke up she felt the familiar hard floor of the castle, though it was the sharp painful cut of broken glass that really woke her. Sitting up to look at the blood forming from the cut on her hand, only to heal just as instantly with a soft pulsing glow. Looking around where she sat to see what had cut her and noticed the shattered diamond and nothing else around her. She felt dizzy as she stood up leaving the shards where they laid, for some reason collecting gems or saving the diamond for selling off wasn't a need. The shards would give her some really nice coin if sold to the right person, yet, that didn't matter all the sudden.

The wings had faded back into tattoos down her back, only the design of them had changed. The angel wing looked just like a ravens wing down one side of her entire back, reaching all the down to her ankle. The demon wing, just as long, appeared has a flaming tattoo with some orange, yellows and reds filling it all in. Both wings covered the top portion of her arms down to the elbows and along her ribs and hips.

This time she didn't really feel as tired as before, exhausted and spent as she processed these changes. Though, she knew that she wouldn't need to sleep for days like she has been. Kazalyea ate slowly today, taking her time and not over stuffing like she normally would. Using the power of both eyes she did look around to see if she could find the way out of here. As always, the way out remained hidden, even with the power of both demon and angel, making her wonder where she would go if she did escape from here. There would be no way her people would take her back now, they would sense the power radiating off her and attempt to seal it away again. Sure as hell couldn't live among the humans, they would just keep her chained and used for entertainment purposes.

Kazalyea looked around the castle before choosing another diamond. However, she looked at it in a different way this time, actually admiring its true beauty that it provided. She crept upstairs for the first time since arriving here and proceeded to snoop in the rooms, using her powers to unlock doors. Some part of her acted as though she was searching for a room to keep as her own, the other part snooped for answers and clues. She knew she wasn't the only one here, the demons talk of a Lord in the castle, the maid that brings her food has been seen. Not to mention, she always feels like she is being watched.
 
Back
Top