A fight for the top! (closed for Opensesame54321)

Sydney woke Cole and sent him t bed. He smiled and liked the idea. Just as he thought the pain had begun. His balls were already feeling it, he had worked his cock to hard and to rough for it not to hurt. He gave a weak laugh. "Why is the sex with you so fucking good?" He said and went to sleep, she soon crawled in with him and like an old, very happy couple they were asleep in each others arms.

When he woke at noon it was to a pounding head ache and sore balls. He accepted the balls and took a aspirin for the head. He showered and dressed in his Laurence Taylor jersey and then kissed her when he saw her in the living room. "Well I'm off to the game with Pete. Will be back around ten! Wish them luck and I love you!" And with that he was out the door.

There was a bus that left from a haunt of his that went to all the home games of the Giants and the Jets. He met Pete there and the pair were seated and off by one P.M. Pete knew why he was sore and didn't cut him a break the pair talked about the party and what all had happened. "She's lucky to still have a job man!" Pete said with amazement.

"No William loves that shit, only if you do it you better be right, or you better be someone he can use in the future. With Sydney he has an unflinching professional. A veriable poster child of ethics and she's hot to boot. No William, hell every company needs people like her! The market is flooded with assholes like us! Hell just look at the bull pen! She was the only one worth her weight and she is the only one not to drop into our pit of shit! That's saying something!" Cole explained, Pete didn't agree and thought Sydney would be looking for a new job come tomorrow. They continued the debate until kickoff, then watched the games as two rabid fans might. After they went out for drinks with a few friends and like he said he was back by ten.

He had eaten and hoped she didn't think to wait for him. His manhood was still sore but should she be in the mood he would push on.

"Hey babe.hope you had a good day! Restful at the very least." He said and went to kiss her. He smelt of scotch and cigars. "Pete says hi and wants to know if you would be up for a double date with he and his wife Amber. She's a super nice albeit naive woman! They were thinking Weds night!" He said.

KC
 
Last edited:
Sydney woke up around 10:00 still wrapped up in Cole's arms. She slipped out and left him sleeping. Today was their quiet day. She knew he would be spending the day with Pete at the game. That was fine with her.

She worked on her closing for tomorrow, making sure all her paperwork was ready.

Around noon, Cole got up and in record time, kissed her and headed out. Not long after he left she headed for the grocery, picking up more sandwich stuff as well as ingredients for salads. She may not know how to cook, but she could make a mean salad. She needed to find out if there was anything in particular that he needed to keep stocked for Cole.

She got home and put everything up. Meanwhile, she grabbed the paper with the real estate listings got apartments. They probably should look for something like a 2Bd/2-1/2 Ba in Manhattan.

Taking the paper, she headed for Restaurant 123. It had been a while since she had been there, and even longer since she'd been there on a Sunday. She was surprised that they remembered her.

"Why, hello miss. It has been a while. Would you like your regular?"

She was confused for a moment. "Regular? Uh, oh yes. Thank you."

She sat and watch people walking by while she circled possible apartments. Her grilled fish was delicious.

After her meal, she headed back home and, leaving the paper on the coffee table before she spent the rest of the evening cleaning the apartment. Around 8:30 she finished and sat down to watch tv until Cole arrived home around 10.

When he kissed her, she could smell his good time of Scotch and cigars. He asked her about eating out with Pete and his wife. "Sure , it's fine with me." It had been a productive day and this week was going to be a killer.
 
Cole looked at the paper! "Baby you know this is what we do right! I figured we would look at the office, I happen to know that Micheal has a Condo he's trying to move in the upper west side. Only four blocks off the park! He offended you, should you press the issue he'll face stern repercussions from the old man! Thus should you agree not to bring it up again only if he hands it over to you! Boom no commission costs and we would be able to probably grind the shit heel that owns it down a few hundred K." Cole said reverting to his old ways of business. Though he saw no harm in this seeing Micheal had basically accosted Sydney at the party and would have it coming. "It's perfect really. I was looking into it when it was clear that we were going to be living together. 2 bed, 2 bath. Large kitchen. a terrace the full length of the condo. the building is a security building with a 24/7 guard. A spa, and in suite laundry and it's a corner unit. 2000 sq ft! only 2.3 million. A steal really.

He told her the details he knew and then went to change. He was not drunk but certainly tired. He went out to her. "What do you think? Also if you want to fuck... Well it will not be memorable! haha" He gave a laugh.

KC
 
She looked at him. He looked tired. She smiled. He had already been looking for a place for them.

"Honey, I did it for something to do at the restaurant. Just wanted to see what was in the paper." She hesitated. "I know that I could have Michael over a barrel. But I don't work that way. And I don't grind anyone down. We can make a counter offer. But I want to see it first. It sounds a dream. But why is he having trouble moving it? Let's look at it first. Okay?"

She smiled at him when he came back out and asked if she wanted sex. "Honey, tomorrow is going to be hell for me. New assistant starting, plus a double header - both places on Church. Plus any backlash from the party. I think all I really want..." she hesitated, hoping her would take this good. "...is to fall asleep being held by you. If that's okay?"
 
He feigned disappointment when she turned down sex. And smiled.

He loved how noble Sydney was but also didn't understand taking advantage of the situation. He agreed that they needed to see it. It had been on the market for a little over two weeks. It should and probably will move soon. He would strike tomorrow if only to see Micheal squirm a little.

They went to bed and he fell asleep almost the second his head hit pillow. The next morning he woke and did his thing. Sydney did too. At the office Tracy was already waiting to him She was all smiles and he was happy that she was so eager to start.

"Good morning mr. Br..." Cole cut her off.

"To me I am Cole only Cole and never Mr. Bryant. Use that title when talking to clients or other agents, well other than the boys or Syd!" He said with a smile and opened his office to her. Tracy gave a warm smile and friendly hello to Sydney. Who she refereed to as Miss Fancher. She set up in record time and upon his request turned the desk into hers. He would never sit behind it and he really only wanted the walls to look a certain way.

He spent the first part of the morning getting synced with Tracy this wasn't hard seeing she was used to him and seemed a good study, she knew his mannerisims and his plan of attack, by noon she had his week booked and all his extra cirricular activities booked in.

Sydney wasn't lying they walked in as a couple but she was ass deep in work in minutes. He let her be and would talk to her at home most likely.

He called up Micheal who over the weekend found out about Cole and Sydney. Cole didn't frighten him but he also knew Cole's rep! And would try and avoid a pissing match with a man who didn't know where the line was. "Listen, Sydney and I want that upper west side Condo. As I see it you owe her and would be a good sport about it!" Cole said to him. Micheal seemed to think on it. William, he found out much later had torn his number two man apart sunday. Micheal had much to fear. William was threatening to take some major clients from him, accounts that would get him in the millions of commission. He handed over the file and said in an unfriendly tone.

"She is never to bring it up again, I will bury both of you if she does!" Cole smiled and nodded. Best she don't know about it right now. I'll tell her later." Cole said and walked out of the pristine office and went back to his own. He set a viewing for later Monday night. Then he did his math and saw that they would pay for the condo together and not be out one any more money then were now, if they chose to take it! If not he would sell it and put the money into a shared account he figured they could use for vacations and stuff!

Cole spent the rest of the day getting used to having a full calendar, and the work that came with it. But he also loved it! The spark was just what he needed.

KC
 
Last edited:
The next day was as crazy as Sydney feared it would be. Carla had arrived bright and early and Helen had already showed the new employee how things were done the Hillcrest way. Helen had already heard about what had happened at the party and was pleased to have someone who thought the same as she did. So, if the truth be known, the day probably went smoother than it would have.

The morning closing was for the smaller of the two buildings. It went for 1.2 mil. Because Sydney was organized, she had everything ready. Though Carla was starting a new job on a super busy day, the woman did an excellent job.

By lunch, they were just halfway through the rough day. Sydney had already asked Helen to make sure that a conference room was kept stocked with fresh coffee, hot tea, food and snacks. Since the buyer was the same for both buildings, she had a meal supplied for her, Carla, Helen and the buyer and both sellers. She did not want there to be any reason for things to not happen on time.

Around 1:00, they started the closing on the larger building. This one was going for 8.7 mil. Carla worked hard for a first day and Sydney knew that she would need to get Helen a very nice thank you gift. There was quite a bit of food left over once the closings were through. Sydney told Carla that she could take home whatever food she wanted from the leftovers and with whatever was left, share it with the other assistants on the floor.

Sydney was glad that both closings were over. If it had not been for her organization and the help of Helen, today could have been a headache. She had not heard from William today so she knew that at least until tomorrow she was still employed. She hoped that Cole was ready to go home because she was tired. She had seen him once during the day, and she saw Tracy partaking of some of the food leftovers.
 
Cole had spent the day on Tracy's notes, calling many potential clients, some panned out and he was happy to even set up a meeting with a woman in long island who was selling a large parcel of land that was rezoned commercial. He knew that land would go for a fuck ton of money given the proximity to the inter-state. William had called him to the office to break the news that he was basically out of the running, not withstanding some drastic change. Cole was told by William that he was happy with all Cole had done and wanted him to know that there would be a spot for him down the road. Cole smiled and thanked William for his honesty.

"Cole I want Nikki to come work for me! As a second assistant. She would be more my P.R. woman. Go with me to meet with the few clients I work with still, help me close large deals and the sort. I did a little digging. I heard she is going to school! I also heard you and Sydney are paying for it! Are you two out any money as of yet?" Cole wasn't surprised by this, many of the top dogs had fuck toy assistants, even the top women had boy toy aid's who looked more like models, Cole wouldn't be surprised to find out that they couldn't read. He knew Sydney wouldn't like this but also knew Nikki and Knew she was going to drop out for this chance.

"Well I've paid in about a hundred so far. Sydney has yet to have any money change hands. Nikki was going to meet her here tomorrow to sign a completion agreement, stating that should Nikki do anything to hinder her education she would loose all funding from us, same should she fail any classes." Cole explained and wasn't looking forward to telling Sydney about this news. He wasn't going to say shit about him being out of the running! But he also wasn't as upset as he might have been. His future was looking pretty fucking awesome and that was all that mattered.

"I'll see to it that you are repaid seeing it is me that will keep her from honoring any agreement. If she says no!" William said, Cole knew that would never happen. "Then I will still pay you and absorb her debt till she finishes school. Where I will recruit her then."

Cole seemed puzzled. "Why would you do that Sir?"

"Because Cole I actually do like her. I like the way she makes me feel, I have not been with Mrs Hillcrest physically for almost nine years. I know I'm an asshole, as we all are!" He began and Cole knew what the old man was getting at. "She is also sleeping with another man. We keep up apearances for the sake of our company. Better to live like this rich, then live like this giving our money to lawyers. She knows of Nikki and encourages it! It was in many ways her idea." Cole didn't think that was the truth but knew to keep quiet. William asked about the meeting, Cole told him seeing there was no point in deceiving the boss, as he always seemed to find out what he wanted to know.

"Alright then. If I may sir! Please keep Nikki away from Sydney and I! She might be all that to you, she a fucking cancer to us!" Cole said flatly. William nodded.

"I want you to keep up the good work, if you need Nikki to steer clear to do it, then I will comply." Then William saw him out.

Downstairs Tracy was busy at work. Cole was now drained and feeling a little shitty. When he finally saw Sydney he smiled, she was worth the trouble, she was what made it all matter in the end.

"See you two tomorrow. Oh and Sydney a Mrs Nikki Nault called here! but seemed to need you! I told her I would transfer the call but she ended up hanging up. She said she would call you directly. I told her your office number! I hope you don't mind!" Tracy said to Sydney.

Cole shook his head. "Fuck me!" He groaned. "Good night Tracy." And then he walked out with her. In the cab he told Sydney all about what William had told him, and that they were making a pit stop in the upper west side to look at the Condo. He was honest with her and if she were to be pissed he thought it was worth it.

KC

Building
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/images/exterior_the_laureate_broadway_manhattan_condos_0.jpg


Condo.
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/images/Living_5th_on_the_Park_1485_Fifth_Avenue_Condo_2.jpg

http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/floorplans/2_Bedroom_Floors_14-17_Apartment_J_5th_on_the_Park_Floorplan.jpg

bedroom
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ZtQ-7slI3v88gzediUTgMHOF5gM=/0x600/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5958173/Screen_20Shot_202016-01-06_20at_201.23.47_20PM.0.png

Kitchen
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/images/Kitchen_5th_on_the_Park_1485_Fifth_Avenue_Condo_1.jpg

balcony
https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fc564b6697a0e4fdeced8a9220f287176%2Ftumblr_n4ygxcV7dc1qkkiqco3_1280.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Frebloggy.com%2Fpost%2Fphotography-art-design-home-nyc-architecture-new-york-new-york-city-interiors-ma%2F84824988399&docid=SeHN6d_z5829NM&tbnid=SyPkEhFAb__QjM%3A&vet=1&w=1024&h=697&bih=922&biw=1920&q=condos%20for%20sale%20in%20manhattan%20upper%20west%20side%20bathrooms&ved=0ahUKEwjA-puvuevQAhXESSYKHYdEBQgQMwg7KBQwFA&iact=mrc&uact=8

bath 1
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full/images/the_merrion_upper_west_side_bathroom_finishes_upper_west_side_condos_for_sale.jpg

master bath
http://nycdwellers.com/uploads/thumbs/buildings/Bathroom_The_Aldyn_Rental_Apartment.jpg

lobby
https://images.datahubus.com/5319ea6e14a64f437f001979/the-harrison/205-w-76th-st_lobby.jpg
 
Last edited:
She was so glad to see Cole that she wanted to cry. She was tired and wanted to get something to eat and crash with him at home. But Cole had set up an appointment to look at the condo. Not exactly what she had planned.

But they piled in the cab and she leaned into him, just wanting his arms around her.

"Okay Honey. I'll look at the place. But then you owe me a great meal. And I want steak! Baked potato, salad, broccoli, maybe cheesecake." She could easily have fallen asleep in his arms.

Cole told him about William's plans for Nicki. "So, is Nicki going to sign that contract tomorrow and William will pay for it all anyway?" Sydney looked at him confused. "I must be really tired because it doesn't make sense to me. Why not just go ahead and pay for it himself? Honey, are you telling me everything?"

They pulled up in front of the place. It was stunning! Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this. No more walking up stairs? The view was spectacular!

"Cole, the place is beautiful! The price is very reasonable. What do you think?"
 
Cole listened to her concerns. "No I think he'll intervene before that happens I think! He was just wanting me to know that he knew Nik was coming in at all!" Cole said.

The Laureate, was beyond perfect. It had it all, it was just on the cusp of the high rises heading north. A few more blocks and you would start getting into a bit more of the unsavory areas of Manhattan. The cusp of the million dollar plus places to live. Cole was in love with the place before the cab stopped. The owner was a bit of an ass, he was moving further south with his wife, to the more posh buildings though this was still pretty nice.

"The Condo is 2.4 million. That price is firm. We've lowered it twice thus far. Seems that Micheal wasn't kidding when he said there was a lull in the market. The condo fees are five thousand a month though, but given the amenities this building has. Well it's worth it." The man said then he apologized for Micheal not being there. That he was not returning his calls.

Cole smiled knowing the truth, that it was he that was now the agent.

"Well I love it. Please let my partner and myself look around. For a bit, but I think we might be putting down a offer tonight." The man and wife seemed happy to hear that. They Cole knew wanted much more for their place, he also knew that this was the last of the security buildings. and the last of the high rises, it was perfect but wasn't perfectly situated to ask for that kind of money. And as always. Location, location, location... When the couple went out on to the balcony Cole walked through the place with Sydney. "I love it babe. It's perfect. The door man will call the cabs for us so no more standing on the street waving them down. They have a pool, gym, a spa. We are close to everything. And still the same distance from the office. We can turn the second bedroom into an office, its a thousand square feet bigger then your place. Almost twelve hundred square feet bigger then my old place. I doubt we will find better in Manhattan. If we want better we will be looking at Staten Island or Brooklyn! Then its back to the walk ups. I don't mind telling you I won't miss that." Cole said at they made their way around the living space.

"Sydney and I will be talking over numbers in the washroom give us a few minutes!" Cole said the couple who were still stoked that there might be a sale just nodded.

Once in the washroom. Cole kissed Sydney. then he started to pull her skirt up. "I am going to fuck you here on the counter I've kept my hands off of you long enough." He said being rather aggressive. He wanted her so bad that she would need to say "No" to get him to stop. But he really didn't want her to stop him. His balls were still sore but he didn't care. His desire out weighed his common sense.

Cole loved quickies, and loved the adventure of having sex in places he shouldn't.

Sydney was much more then his girl friend. She was his future. She had no family. He had no family that wanted him in his life. This was one of the many reasons he felt they needed each other.

KC
 
As they walked around the condo, Sydney just stared. She knew that part of it was because she was tired. She had seen even more lush places than this. But this was somewhere that she was considering moving into. If Cole got the job they were jockeying for, or even if she got it, there may be times when entertaining would be necessary. Where she was now definitely would not do it. But here, yes.

The 2.4 was very doable. As was the $5000 a month, given the amenities. A doorman to call the cab! A pool! How long had it been since she swam? She walked around with an eye as to how her furniture would fit. The walls would have to be painted as she hated white walls, but that was an easy fix before they moved in. She would want a week to make a few simple changes like that.

She let Cole lead her around the place, not even noticing when he ushered her in the bathroom and closed the door. As he kissed her, she figured that he was trying to sway her to say yes about putting in an offer. She didn't realize his intent until she felt his hands on her panties.

I am going to fuck you here on the counter I've kept my hands off of you long enough.

"Cole, it's not our place yet." She was embarrassed and a little shocked, but she had already learned that with Cole, you had to pick your battles. And as she knew that there was a battle coming up that she was determined to win, it was best to let him have this one. Besides, if she were totally honest with herself, she really wanted him too. But she would have waited until she got home to show him.

Several months ago, Cole was just another agent at the firm. And now, he had become her whole life. She loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. As she kissed him she realized just how much he meant to her.
 
"Cole, it's not our place yet." she said shocked. Cole smiled. "That is why we are doing it now. When it's our place it'll be magical to christen every room a million times over, but the excitement will be much less. It'll have lost that taboo feeling." Cole said between hungry kisses. He picked her up with ease and sat her on the marble counter, he pulled her panties from her body and slipped them into his pocket. He had his hard cock out in a second and with one sure push he was in her. He bit down on her lip playfully as he started to fuck her. He was lost in her eyes. The eyes he was going to look into for the rest of his life. He kissed her hard and fucked her even harder. The vanity didn't make one sound as they fucked. Cole's hands were cupping her firm ass as they went.

"I fucking love this place baby, I want to make this our home. Where we will be one! Can't you just feel it?" he asked fucking her hard on the cold marble. It wasn't romantic he knew, but no one could deny the passion that was there. After a minute of solid pumping and kissing Cole pulled out and cleaned up.

"Well let's go put an offer down. We will still look but this way while it's in escrow, we won't lose this place. Sound fair?" He asked helping her off the counter. The whirlwind was over as fast as it started, Cole was a bit of a master at it and now looking at him you'd never guess he just had sex. "Ready baby!"

After she was they walked out and saw the husband was still on the balcony looking out over the city the view was to the south which allowed them the better view.

"Well?" The woman who introduced her self as Mel. Asked. Cole looked at Sydney and smiled. Mel looked from one to the other, "I do love the feeling of marble on bare skin don't you dear?" She asked with a wicked gleam in her older, yet wilder eyes.

"Well yes. Ok we will put down the required deposit tonight! It'll be in escrow for 30 days. I am now the acting agent so I've already drawn up the papers." Cole said. Mel looked scandalized.

"What happened to Micheal? You waited till the price dropped then you moved in! you are all the same!" she said in a flurry. Cole just smiled at her.

"You two are actually getting more money this way." Cole said.

"How?" Mel asked her husband had also joined them.

"Well you were set to pay Micheal 7% commission. On 2.4 million that would work out to $32000 dollars that you would not get, that he would. Now with me as the agent who is both selling and is the man buying it, I don't want the commission. I want the property. So you will get the full amount and me and my love get our dream condo!" Cole said sweetly. "Or you can fuck with me not get our money and then sell it to another person and give the agent their just commission! I think you will see that this is the best for all involved!" Cole was no longer smiling, he had worked out the angles and would not be bullied by these two.

Mel looked from Cole to Sydney then to her husband. "Carl!"

"Let's do it! I don't like how you planed this, but I see your point!" Carl said and the four sat at the large table and signed the paper work. Cole didn't feel bad, his point was the right one, and he had not done as they accused him of waited till the property had lowered. He simply didn't want Micheal to get the money. That was his only angle. Had Mike not been an ass to the woman he loved Cole would have approached him and used him as the agent. This and it was another property in the books for Cole. Though it mattered little at this point.

When they were in the cab heading to eat, he could sense that Sydney didn't like how he handled it! "Are you ok with this? I know I was a bit of a bull in a china shop up there. But you must agree that will be the perfect home for us! We deserve a place with the space and the amenities! Don't we?" He asked her.

KC
 
Last edited:
Sydney was suddenly sitting on the marble counter, her bare ass cooled on the marble surface. Cole had her near the edge and her he quickly had his cock out. She briefly saw it, hard and straining, before he slipped it in her and began to pump. He bit her lip and kissed her hard as he plunged even harder. Cole was pumping steady and determined as he fucked her.

I fucking love this place baby, I want to make this our home. Where we will be one! Can't you just feel it?

She could. That was the funny thing. She could feel it. He stared deep in her eyes as he kissed her, still fucking her, his hands on her ass. Finally, just before he came, he pulled out and spilled his seed on the countertop as she came. He helped clean her and the counter before helping her down. She spent a minute or two pulling herself together before he asked,

Ready baby!

They stepped out to talk to the owners. The woman, Mel, took one look at her flushed features and her 'just fucked look' and said,

I do love the feeling of marble on bare skin don't you dear?

Sydney's cheeks flushed even more, embarrassed that Mel knew what they had done.

As they sat down to talk over the terms, she found out what Cole had done to Michael. And she knew why. It was his way of avenging what Michael had done to his woman, even after she had told him not to. She didn't say anything in front of the couple, but she didn't like what he'd done. And she was sure that he knew it too.

Once they were in the cab, he tried to plead his case.

Are you ok with this? I know I was a bit of a bull in a china shop up there. But you must agree that will be the perfect home for us! We deserve a place with the space and the amenities! Don't we?

"Cole, I know why you did it. And though is was sweet of you to want to protect my honor, Cole," she paused and took his hand, "I asked you not to. Yes,the place is perfect and I do love it. Now, to make it up to me, you had better be taking me somewhere to eat. And I want steak!"

She leaned back against him as she heard him give the address. It had been a long day and though she had made sure that everyone at the sale had been fed, she herself had eaten very little as she had so much to do. The whole day had been draining. And there was something that she was going to have to tell him. He would find out soon or later.
 
She wasn't as mad as he might think she would have been. He wasn't sorry though, even with her telling him a million times, Cole Bryant would never let anyone insult her and get away with it. The high road was for people with class, and unflinching moral fortitude. Cole had neither really. He loved her and would protect and punish with out concern of his own well being. This in many ways was a barbaric and out dated way of thinking but it was in his nature and in many ways he liked to out think people, many agents needed that warrior attitude, others like Cole developed along with it an assassins attitude, strike from the shadows and move on.

He nodded and they drove to a place he had heard was a good steak joint. They didn't have reservations but seeing it was early and a Monday they only needed to wait a short time to be seated. This was a new place and Cole took a bit of time learning the names of the people he thought were in charge. Then he ordered a scotch for himself and a wine for Sydney.

"So my dear. I figure we look for a week or so then lift the escrow and move in, barring a better place comes along! I would love to leave all decorating to you I only ask that I get the spare bedroom/office to be my style!" He said, he did think she had impeccable taste and would love to see what she did with this place or any place for that matter. Cole smiled sweetly at her. "You know we never talked about it but seeing we are so deeply in love! Or I am at least!" He said with a mischievous grin. "What are your thoughts on the future? As you see it right now!" He asked. The waiter came and Cole ordered the porterhouse and a mash up of veggies and potatoes. He waited for her to order and the waiter to leave but for pushing on.

"Also seeing we've in a very short period of time gone a tremendous distance in a relationship. I would love your thoughts on our work futures. If one of use moves up, and I am sure one of us will!" He said not giving away anything about what William had told him earlier. "Well when that happens they will in turn be an elite! A high roller! I know if it were to happen to me, I would, and could not ever stop loving you and wanting to spend my life with you! I would like your thoughts on it!" He asked her. His hand slipped beneath the table and rested on her knee, then her thigh.

KC
 
He had the cabbie take them to a steakhouse. She was so hungry that she could have eaten her napkin. She ordered filet mignon - medium - with an unsalted baked potato loaded, broccoli, Caesar salad, cheesecake with raspberry sauce. She saw the look he gave her.

"I told you I was hungry!" She smiled at him and took a sip of her wine.

You know we never talked about it but seeing we are so deeply in love! Or I am at least! What are your thoughts on the future? As you see it right now!

She almost choked on her wine. She wasn't expecting this kind of conversation her in public.

Also seeing we've in a very short period of time gone a tremendous distance in a relationship. I would love your thoughts on our work futures. If one of use moves up, and I am sure one of us will! Well when that happens they will in turn be an elite! A high roller! I know if it were to happen to me, I would, and could not ever stop loving you and wanting to spend my life with you! I would like your thoughts on it!

"Cole, you certainly know how to keep me off guard. If you want to know the truth, as I see it, you will eventually have to marry me, if nothing else than to make an honest woman of me. But I think that some of the details need to be worked out in private. But I must tell you, I love you dearly and no matter which of us gets that top position, I really feel that we work as a team. And no matter which of us wins, I will still need you and I hope that you will need me." She felt his hand on her thigh. She dropped her voice.

"Honey, you just had me in their bathroom. Do you ever think of anything else?"

Her salad arrived and she started eating. "Want a bite?" She offered.

"When we get home, there's something I need to tell you." She might as well get it over.
 
She seemed a little shocked that he brought up the "What's our future!" Talk, this generally was reserved for desperate teens and people who relationship had fallen stagnate. He had been with Nikki for a little over four years and never had the talk. Because he didn't care if she came or went. He never once thought she would be in his future. He always thought she would move on eventually. Or he would tire of her and kick her ass to the curb.

With Sydney though he had fallen hard, he feared a life with out her. The very short time they had been together had shown him a future that he wanted more then anything. And would; not to sound to much like a teen girl. He would die with our her!

She giggled at his hand and asked him if that was all he thought about. He smiled.

"No I think about money, good food, scotch, art, history, New York, fishing, selling, women in boots, classic movies, people watching and yes sex with you!" He admitted and slipped his hand till it was caressing her pussy. He didn't push any further but he wanted to touch her, remind her that in some fetish like way that he needed her sexually as much as emotionally. He didn't let his hand linger though as people who were more interested in the great looking power couple then their own dates were now watching them and seemed to know exactly where his hand was.

When the food came she offered him a bite he took one and in turn offered her one. Seeing they both ordered steak it was more a little romantic play. Thought Cole had his steak rare. Sydney was a fan of medium. The restaurant was a winner in his eyes and would be added to the mix of places he would endorse and would be returning.

Sydney said there was something she needed to talk to him about, but was unwilling to do it there. This in turn gave Cole a bit of concern. He was of a mind that only very bad things and sex should be talked about or done in private. He smiled and only said that was fine. He enjoyed the rest of the meal and after did his thing. This would be the first time Sydney would see Cole method of meeting people that had nothing to do with work! He called over the young waiter and asked him to get the executive chef for him. The young man for one reason or another listened to Cole and got the chef. The man came out looking all important as an executive chef should Cole paid him very high complements and props for his food, he introduced him self and Sydney and soon Sydney could see that this new friend saw Cole the way she did. The three laughed and talked food for only a couple of minutes before the man had to go back to work. He thanked them and bid them a good night.

Cole smiled at her. "He seemed nice! Well my dear I feel it is time to go home. I would like to have a shower and then have this talk! The hit the sack early!" He said, his tone loving and kind but he wasn't looking forward to a talk that couldn't happen in public. Cole put down the required money and a large tip. Then they were on there way.

KC
 
As she sat there, Cole moved his hand up to cup her mound. Since her panties were in his pocket, she hoped that he would soon stop. She would hate to stand up from the table and have a wet spot on the back of her dress. But he soon took his hand away.

The meal was delicious and just what she needed. They traded bites just like the average loving couple. Once they were through eating, she watched Cole schmoozing with the executive chef. This was how he made himself known at the restaurants that he frequented. All she would have done would have been to eat, and leave a good tip.

She smiled. Cole had a way of announcing what his plans were. She planned on changing his plans tonight. It would be interesting to see how he took it.

In the cab on the way home, he was very attentive. She had a feeling that even though he had sex with her in the bathroom of the condo that they were considering buying, that he would still be up for more sex, either in the shower or when they went to bed. She had never known anyone, male or female, that was so sexual. If he wasn't doing it, he was thinking of doing it. If he wasn't thinking of doing it, he had just done it. How could the man have so much semen in him? She smiled as they rode home.
 
When they walked into the apartment Cole was almost dreading the talk she wanted. He had allowed himself to believe that it would be bad. His cynical side which he tried so hard to keep from coming out where Sydney was involved, was rearing it's ugly head.

One reason he was fearing it was because he loved her so much that he was in many ways in constant fear of losing her. He couldn't shake the thought that Nikki was right! That Sydney was to good for him and would eventually see that her self and start looking for a way out. The other reason was. No matter how happy he thought he was in a relationship there was always a play in motion he didn't see coming. Something that would blind side him.

He gave her a kiss. "What was it you wanted to talk about babe?" He asked and started to undress and put his suit in a dry clean bag he kept, When he pulled out her panties. He playfully gave them a sniff. "Baby I can smell the desire on them. It's like these panties are telling me something. I think they are telling me that you want anal! haha." He gave a laugh and then gave her ass a playful spank.

Cole went and pulled on his lounging pants but left his shirt off. Then he had a seat on the sofa and waited for her to tell him what was on her mind! He would listen and work through what ever it was. And he had to think that maybe it was good news, maybe she was just a private person.

KC
 
The whole ride home he seemed subdued. She figured that he was worried about something.

What was it you wanted to talk about babe?

That was it. He was worried about their talk. Actually, that was why they were talking.

Baby I can smell the desire on them. It's like these panties are telling me something. I think they are telling me that you want anal! haha.

She smiled mysteriously at him and watched as he couch.

"Okay." She sat beside him. How to actually say this... " Cole. I know that since we are planning on purchasing this condo, that you would find out. I mean, not that I planned on keeping it from you, well, it just didn't come up before." She looked at his face. He looked confused. Come on, girl, spit it out. She took a deep breath and tried again.

"Cole, honey. I guess you could say I'm rich. And not from working and saving. Though that has helped."

She pressed on.

"You know that my family was killed by a drunk driver. Afterwards, though I did not have a family, I did have a good attorney. And I sued the pants off the guy. And since I was 17 at the time, the money went straight into an account. I know that when, as the agent, you run my financials for the paperwork, you would see my... Millions."

She waited to see what he said.
 
He had run a million scenarios through his head. Though he had no idea what she was going to say! this was not going to be it! He sat thinking about it.

She was rich! This didn't matter did it? But she didn't tell him either! But did she have too? Did Sydney think he would be bothered by it? That his manly stupidity would have trouble being in a relationship with a woman worth more money than him? He looked at her and stared for a long time. Cole studied the lines of her face, the way her lip curled when she gave a coy smile. Her perfect skin.

Now add to it the fact that she was rich. Though he had every intention of being rich himself. So what if she had money. If anything this was a good thing. Though now that the cat was out of the bag would it change things. Money had a way of fucking things up after all. People didn't always use common sense, or any sense for that matter when money was involved.

Cole got up and walked to pour himself a tall scotch, he downed it in one throw. The burn seemed to make him see clarity.

"Let's stick a pin in it!" Was all he could think to say. "So were your panties lying to me or did you still want anal?" Cole said with his wicked grin.

KC
 
He was silent for a bit. She didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She was hoping for good. She didn't think that he was so shallow as to begrudge her money. Or go on a sudden wild spending spree. She was always aware that nothing was forever but she was always careful with money, which was why she lived in this apartment despite her money. Or why she even worked.

He walked over and poured himself a tall scotch. Shit! She watched him drink it in one go.

Let's stick a pin in it! So were your panties lying to me or did you still want anal?

The grin he gave her was pure Cole. Laughing, she crossed to him and threw her arms around him. She couldn't resist her lover as she kissed him, her mouth teasing his.

"Cole, I love you!" She melted in his arms.
 
It shouldn't have mattered to him that she was rich. And in many ways it didn't. But for some reason the dynamic seemed different now. HE gave his head a small shake. She was still the woman he loved and she was still the woman he wanted for the rest of his life.

She came and pulled him close, "Cole, I love you!" she said.

Cole kissed her back. "I love you too! I'm sorry I you just caught me unaware, Also it seems the people I use to investigate people are not as good as I thought. Seeing they missed this little nugget of joy about you. I also want you to know that though you are loaded, I don't want it to change anything!" He said. Then he gripped her firm ass. "Man I want you so bad." he said and felt his cock growing. There was something about Sydney that made him extra horny. Though he was pretty much a nymphomaniac as is, now with Sydney in his life it seemed amped up ten fold. "I'm going to shower, then I am going to do things to you that you've only read about!" He said with a smile.

KC
 
Man I want you so bad. I'm going to shower, then I am going to do things to you that you've only read about!

Cole headed off to the bathroom and Sydney made sure that the apartment was locked down. She stood for a moment, looking around the living room. She had picked this place because it had character. And in a way, she would hate to leave it. She had lived there since the death of her family. But Cole had come into her life and the place really did not have the room for the two of them and all their stuff. She was starting a new life and a new life required a new home.

Cole was someone that she could see spending the rest of her life with. And she totally trusted him.

She went into the bedroom and put on her nightgown as she heard the water shut off. Knowing Cole, it would be an imaginative night.
 
Last edited:
Cole kept his shower short and sweet, cleaned and got out. He walked into the bedroom and looked upon his lover. Sydney was in a pretty nightgown waiting for him.

Cole looked around the room as if it were the first time he had seen it. He spotted what he was looking for! A large mirror over her dresser. Cole smiled at her. "Baby I want you to know that I love you. And in many ways need you. And right now I need you to come here!" When she complied Cole pulled her nightgown off of her. He looked over her naked frame and smiled. He positioned her so she was facing the mirror, her hands flat on the wood of the dresser. He caressed her arm then walked to the closet where he had put his bag of goodies. He pulled out a few items and placed them on the bed keeping one in his hand. He placed the silk blindfold over her eyes making sure she couldn't see. "I need you to just concentrate on the feeling of all that I am going to do to you!" Cole whispered in her ear, then gave it a tiny kiss. He went behind her running her hands along her milky, smooth skin.

Reaching between her legs and running his hand from her ankle, to her moistening pussy. Not letting his hand linger he pulled away from her. He grabbed the other two items. One was a bottle of lube the other was a medium sized dildo. He pushed her down so Sydney was bent over with her ass in the air. He looked at her reflection in the mirror. The look of wonder, passion and anticipation. This was why he wanted her in this position. He wanted to see the look on her face as he played and pushed her to what he hoped would be new heights of passion.

He pushed her legs apart slightly allowing him better access to her sex. He gave her pussy an long wet lick. Then he pushed the now lubed toy head into her, slowly he pushed till all 7 inches were inside her. He pulled out and back in again. He did nothing more then get the pace going, steady, rhythmic. Once he got it to the tempo he wanted he leaned in and drew his tongue along her asshole. With Sydney bent over this way he managed to look at her face, see the pleasure, and the want that appeared as he rimmed her and fucked her with the toy. "Baby are you ready for your surprise?" He asked as he worked her pussy and ass.

KC
 
Baby I want you to know that I love you. And in many ways need you. And right now I need you to come here!

He quickly divested her of her nightgown and gave her a look that sent shivers up her. He placed her hands on the dresser and ran his hands along her nude body before going to his bag in the corner. She had never bothered it; it was his property and none of her business.

When he came back, she still could not see what he had, and when he put the blindfold over her eyes, she was now truly in the dark.

I need you to just concentrate on the feeling of all that I am going to do to you!

She nodded her head as his hands roamed her body. He pushed her over, so that her ass was in the air. Cole was an ass man, and he had already as much as told her that he was up for anal. As this would be her second time doing this, there was a bit of apprehension though she knew Cole. She knew that he would be gentle and yet she also suspected that as there was the bit of showman in him so this would be very erotic and wonderful.

A smile played around her lips in anticipation. He pushed her legs apart and licked her sex. She have a moan as she felt something lubed slide into her already wet slit. She knew the feel of Cole's cock. This felt like a dildo and he began sliding it in and out of her while he licked her asshole.

The feelings that this brought gave her goosebumps. She heard him speak.

Baby are you ready for your surprise?

"Yes". Her answer was breathlessly excited.
 
When his lover said yes! Cole smiled. The mere trust they had for each other was more then most couples had after many years together. It also made his heart swell.

Nikki had trusted him but not out of love but out of ignorance. She would have let anyone blind fold her and do as they pleased. Cole knew that Sydney would not have le any other man do this to her.

He stood and with practiced hands he pulled on a harness around his waist. Attached to it was a thin rigid dildo right by his balls. This was a toy he had picked up just for Sydney. He had been in many three ways. And had enjoyed watching lovers he cared little for being double penetrated, he would never share Sydney but still his kinky side wanted her to try a double penetration. This was the best way to achieve this act!

Cole pulled out the larger of the toys and threw it to the side. Then he lubed up the new toy and slid a condom on and lubed up his cock and Sydney's ass. Though the position was supposed to be the toy in the ass, Cole still wanted to take her there and feel himself in her.

Then with one hand on his cock and one on the toy he pushed his member against her ass till it pushed in. Then when and only when she was comfortable did he add in the second toy. It was only five inches and much thinner then his own cock.

"How does being double penetrated feel baby?" Cole asked. He pulled her mask off too. He wanted her to be able to look into his eyes as they tried this knew position. And with them looking in the mirror they could achieve that!

Soon he was working her at a good pace. Grunting and moaning as he looked at their reflection.

KC
 
Back
Top