Show Your TATS

Hamster

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 20, 2002
Posts
1,856
I figured that if we could do a "Show Your Tits" thread, then why not Show Your Tats. This is a unisex thread. Anyone willing to show off their ink is welcome.

Any takers?
 
Excuse Me, Dragonus...

just to say I love that Eye of Horus. Love all Egyptian mythology. Is there a method to your pieces? Will you tie them together...or does each tell a story?
 
Tat

Story too long to tell here, other than it relates to the part of me of Sioux heritage.
 
Last edited:
Loving the ink. Such beautiful artwork and I like how for many of you they have deep meaning behind them.

Thank you all for showing your body art.
 
One of my 12. My godson was recently diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. More will be added eventually.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150211_225954.jpg
    IMG_20150211_225954.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 137
just to say I love that Eye of Horus. Love all Egyptian mythology. Is there a method to your pieces? Will you tie them together...or does each tell a story?

It's the Eye of Ra, actually. The EYe of HOrus is the right eye, Ra is the left.

The Eye and the sun on my back are symbols of my spirituality. The mask on my right shoulder was the first tattoo I ever got, and it's a design I drew myself. I figured that if I was going to mark myself for life, it should be a design I knew I would like when I was in my 80's. In fact, I also drew the sun on my back, too, as well as a spider tattoo I have on the opposite side of my right leg from the Eye (I have a picture of that somewhere).

The tribal fruit bat on my left shoulder my wife drew. She loves bats, and I loved the design, so it's now part of me forever. She has a dragon on her right shoulder to represent me.

I also have a winged anthropomorphic cat woman on my left thigh (again, I have a picture of that somewhere) that is also representative of my wife. I got that shortly after she had complications from a surgical procedure. I thought I was going to lose her. Thankfully I didn't.

There are a bunch more tats I want to get. I want to get the rainbow and prism from the cover of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" since that's my favorite album from my favorite band, and I want to get a betta, or Siamese fighting fish. We've raised several over the years, and we've fallen in love with those little critters. I swear, they're like dogs in fish tanks!

Another tat I want to get is an image of Harold Ramis from the first Ghostbusters movie when he's losing control of his proton stream. That's my favorite movie, and Egon Spengler was my favorite character. I always wanted to be the smart one :)
 
emblem of my college athletic teams. celebrating the first league title in football in a LONG time..

I need to add to it for subsequent accomplishments, but i'm still working on the design..

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • EKu9B7q.jpg
    EKu9B7q.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 166
Thank you!!

For the explanation(s). While the ink is always striking and beautiful, I enjoy the stories, too. I always draw people out about their tattoos and the stories and insight that come to light are amazing.

When asked about my own, I always say: Are you sure you want to know? : )

I can't imagine just having a Disney character or something "cute" on my body FOR LIFE. Although, if that's anyone's thing, than please, DO YOU. For me, a lot of thought went into it.

I'm not comfortable posting pics of my ink, though. I feel it's almost more personal that random body parts.

Love this thread!!! Thanks to EVERYONE for sharing!
 
Back
Top