My Wish For Today

Not related to anyone here, thank the Spirite.

I wish there were not so many idiots and morons wandering around without warning labels. :rolleyes:

I wish that my iPod would put priority on new tracks when formulating it's random shuffle of songs, instead of waiting two hours (and 20 skipped songs) to play one of the 10 CDs I just added to it.

I dont want alot,i just wish for a peacefull house,no argueing or complaining.Is that too much to ask for,proberly

I wish that my iPod would put priority on new tracks when formulating it's random shuffle of songs, instead of waiting two hours (and 20 skipped songs) to play one of the 10 CDs I just added to it.

I wish I could figure out the little fucker, too. Way too many bells and whistles on it for this old broad to comprehend. It will take me until next Christmas to understand all of it.

But, Thee, can't you make playlist of just the new cd's and just run the playlist?

I wish I could figure out the little fucker, too. Way too many bells and whistles on it for this old broad to comprehend. It will take me until next Christmas to understand all of it.

But, Thee, can't you make playlist of just the new cd's and just run the playlist?

I could. But playlists are limited. I don't want limits, I just want priority. :D

I dont want alot,i just wish for a peacefull house,no argueing or complaining.Is that too much to ask for,proberly

IMO, no it's not too much to wish for, but one has to practice to make it perfect; and sometimes, two have to practice at the same time.:rose:

Today, I wish a volunteer would come along with a shovel in their hand.

Today, I wish a volunteer would come along with a squeegee in their hand. This is the second day in a row of dew lasting into mid-morning, and I can see it on my car's rear window.

I wish that tree that fell last night had been about two feet to the right. It would have missed the carport completely. :eek:

I wish I'd taken a look at it before I dug that black, fuzzy pistachio out of its shell last night and popped it into my mouth.

I wish I had gotten her name...

I wish I wasn't being ignored by that other her...

I wish the floor guy would take a hundred bucks off of his bill for the subfloor that he never ripped up or replaced.

Back