Obama’s ‘Powerful Rebuke To Terrorists’…

I would have said it under Bush if I'd A) Been here for most of it (see the number under my name, the join date?) and B) if half the same energy had gone into bashing it that does under Obama.
 
the obama has its Bruce Jenner lipstick and "he's" ready to draw a line in the sand


take that, terrorist!

hum, or maybe obama is holding a penis in the sand. I'm not sure

attachment.php
 
In the press conference yesterday, Obama blathered on and on and did not say any thing we already didn't know. I do not think there is anybody in recent memory who likes to hear himself talk, well maybe Trump might be close, as much as Obama does. He very rarely says anything worth listening to, never anything of substance. His press conferences are a total waste of time and space.
 
the more one thinks of teh the comment made, in light of all that is going on

the more one feels embarressed for Obama!
 
From the above WP article:

"President Obama’s petulant news conference in Turkey insisting there is no need to shift our strategy for fighting the Islamic State might have been the low point in his presidency."

....and Sean Renaud says it's not true the ostrich media is turning on The Jellyfish.
 
The media never had Obama's back. But that's not what I said anyway and I even took time out to clarify my stance that Hillary is not and will not really distance herself from Obama. She simply can't, it's not even a play she can do.

So one more time will you admit you were wrong when that doesn't happen?
 
I don't think his supporters would even believe the terrorists aren't laughing their asses off at him right now.

What an ass clown.
 
SNOWFALLS ARE NOW JUST A THING OF THE PAST. Or, two London Independents in one!

● “Paris climate change talks: What the different groups attending expect from these crucial meetings.”

—Headline, London Independent, yesterday.

● “Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”

—Headline, London Independent, March 20, 2000.
 
The sovereign citizen movement began in 1969 in the United States as an anti-tax, anti-government group called Posse Comitatus.

Members believed that the United States federal authority was unlawful, and only accepted small levels of government.

Timothy McVeigh's partner in the Oklahoma bombing was regarded by the FBI as a sovereign citizen.



Up to 300,000 Americans identify as sovereign citizens, according to the Southern Poverty Law Centre. Of those, 100,000 are considered extreme


In the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies sovereign citizen extremists as domestic terrorists.

are you one them putz?
 
The US Department of Homeland Security has listed them as the number one domestic terror threat in America.


:eek:
 
Southern Poverty Law Centre and the State Dept are anti American and a political arm of teh DNC
 
The sovereign citizen movement began in 1969 in the United States as an anti-tax, anti-government group called Posse Comitatus.

Members believed that the United States federal authority was unlawful, and only accepted small levels of government.

Timothy McVeigh's partner in the Oklahoma bombing was regarded by the FBI as a sovereign citizen.



Up to 300,000 Americans identify as sovereign citizens, according to the Southern Poverty Law Centre. Of those, 100,000 are considered extreme


In the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies sovereign citizen extremists as domestic terrorists.

are you one them putz?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/03/26/fbi-dumps-southern-poverty-law-center/

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource:rolleyes:

Even the LEFTIST Obama STOOGES at teh FBI dumps them
 
Back
Top