Which category to submit story in

Johnboy9

Experienced
I have a story I want to submit (it is ch. 3 of an ongoing story) but I'm unsure which category it falls under and wanted some advice. It's basically a story that concerns a brother and sister where the sister dresses the brother up in girl's clothing and convinces him he really wants to be a girl. (We have found out that earlier their mother has been feeding him female hormones and been having him listening to musical CD's laced with subliminal messages convincing to do things a girl would love to do.) Later in this chapter there is a bit of sex between the sister and brother.

My question is, do I put this in Incest and tell readers in advance that there is cross dressing involved in the story, or do I put it in the transsexuals and cross dressers category and say there is some incest in the story?

Thanks for the help

I don't normally believe the "trump category" idea, but it's operative here: Incest trumps Trans/Cross. Incest can contain elements of many other categories, but if the incestuous sex is significant, post to Incest. You say, "a bit of sex". How much and how graphic?

I don't normally believe the "trump category" idea, but it's operative here: Incest trumps Trans/Cross. Incest can contain elements of many other categories, but if the incestuous sex is significant, post to Incest. You say, "a bit of sex". How much and how graphic?
Sister is 25, brother is 19. Sex is essentially sister finger-fucking butt of brother while jerking him off to climax and finally getting him to eat his cum. That's it. Took 4 pages to describe that and 12 to write about sis dressing him up. (typed pages, not literotica pages - that's about 4 literotica pages overall)

Sister is 25, brother is 19. Sex is essentially sister finger-fucking butt of brother while jerking him off to climax and finally getting him to eat his cum. That's it. Took 4 pages to describe that and 12 to write about sis dressing him up. (typed pages, not literotica pages - that's about 4 literotica pages overall)
Yes, that sounds significant. Yes, go with Incest.

Back