How would you describe the basic elements of seduction?

I don't agree with those who describe seduction as being little more than the artful practice of Irish diplomacy. (The art of telling someone to go to hell, and having them look forward to the trip.) Getting someone to do something they don't want to do is closer to coercion than seduction.

For me, the art of seduction is the building of inevitability, much like building a wobbling tower in Jenga. Sooner or later, it's going to collapse. Until then, either or both parties are strong and willful, defying the constant tug of gravity until it becomes irresistible and they collapse. It's not acting against their will, it's giving into it.

There's a fine line between coercion and trickery vs seduction. It's a bit like hypnotizing someone. Just as you can hypnotize the willing, you can only seduce the willing. I believe most people are describing reluctance. Someone might not want to cheat on their wife, but given enough temptation . . .
 
Yep, I certainly don't get it--or you, all that much, HisArpy. No worries, though. I don't care. Think you're full of beans on this. But that's not a new thought about your posts, either. ;)

I'm sure other posters can figure it out. Personally, I think you're always trying way too hard to appear knowledgeable about erotica without actually having a clue. With only two stories here, you aren't exactly a major force in Lit. story writing.

Ah, the old ad hominem attack. I guess you showed me who is boss around here.
 
I've been seduced by a Western Bacon Burger and a Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger and a ... wait, I think I've been seduced by Carl's Jr and his sidekick, Hardee, because I'm really hungry and despite all of those bad calories, I want them.

That's not seduction, that's lust and prostitution. They'll take your money and deliver what you desire. Except the marketing is usually better than the actual product. Kind of like a midnight pickup in a bar. Lol.
 
Basic Seduction, as it was described to me in my youth, was very straightforward:

1) find ‘em
2) feel ‘em
3) fuck ‘em
4) forget ‘em

Like I said, basic! ;)
 
Basic Seduction, as it was described to me in my youth, was very straightforward:

1) find ‘em
2) feel ‘em
3) fuck ‘em
4) forget ‘em

Like I said, basic! ;)

Known in Australia as the wombat: eats roots shoots and leaves.
 
For me, the art of seduction is the building of inevitability, much like building a wobbling tower in Jenga. Sooner or later, it's going to collapse. Until then, either or both parties are strong and willful, defying the constant tug of gravity until it becomes irresistible and they collapse. It's not acting against their will, it's giving into it.

I like this metaphor. Thanks.
 
Of course not - full cream, risen to the top in a milk bottle left in the morning. Cream so rich small birds would rip the foil top to get it. Cleopatra's milk.

Creamy, sweet, liquid luxury sliding past your lips and coating your tongue on its journey down. Kings don’t even dine this finely.

Oh-huh? What is this thread about again? What am I doing here? Why do I feel dizzy. You devil. You’re seducing me.
 
Creamy, sweet, liquid luxury sliding past your lips and coating your tongue on its journey down. Kings don’t even dine this finely.

Oh-huh? What is this thread about again? What am I doing here? Why do I feel dizzy. You devil. You’re seducing me.

...she said, as a trickle of cream ran down the delectable slope of her breasts, warming on her soft skin. Even a cat would sheath its claws and be content, lying there.
 
Back
Top