Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally love those nipples pushing out against your top, such beautiful tits--I eagerly await seeing you disrobe, showing off those tits for me as my cock hardens and my mouth waters
 
It's been over eight years since I officially retired from my "career" as a nude and semi-nude dancer. To answer a very common query, I loved it. The fun outfits, the attention, and most of all the interaction with the audience. I miss performing! Perhaps more than I realized. I danced for 14 years, and only retired due to my aging knees and ankles. (long hours in those shoes really take their toll on a gal after age 30!)

I thought to recapture that fun, that interaction; here ... with you. The followers of this thread; my audience. I wish to perform for you ... to entertain and titillate you, and hear feedback and suggestions for future "performances". Like any good striptease artist, I will begin slowly, with images that are somewhat tame. They will get more adventurous as the thread progresses and I get to know you all a bit. That, by the way, is similar to how it was for me in the clubs -- the clients that I got to know a bit tended to get a more enthusiastic and intimate show.

I perform under the guidance and instruction of a certain Dominant Gentleman Friend (and fellow litster) who will be vetting and choosing the pics that I share, and directing my future photo shoots. It was his decision that I should perform for you all in this way, and the prospect has been exciting me greatly since we began gathering pics for you to enjoy. And I do hope you enjoy...


Taken in my car, on my lunch break from work. Was it chilly, or was I just enjoying my break?
work_top_no_bra.jpg


I've been told I really fill out a pair of jeans.
jeans.jpg


Stripper shoes are very popular, but something about these retro heels makes me feel "pin-up girl" sexy.
long_legs.jpg


Welcome to Lit StripperSlutWife,

I remember enjoying many a wonderful strip tease from some of my favorite girls in my past and I look forward to yours.

MH4u
 
I do enjoy a woman showing off her erect nipples in a tight top. Very sexy and confident.
 
Aww, thanks, you Southern Charmer, you. :eek:
Now that I switched to a (hopefully) more reliable adult pic hosting site, I look forward to sharing more.

Lucky us!!!

Sir has selected the next pic for me to share with you all... We are aiming for at least one new shot per day.


Thank you all for your appreciation, I am greatly enjoying it. You are a wonderful audience so far! :D

Sitting at my computer, enjoying a stimulating conversation no doubt.
purple_top.jpg

I do love a great set of nipples!!! And those are spectacular!!
 
I used to play in a band when i was younger, and although we never "made it" we did have a small following. I kinda miss the applause. I have always wondered if it was just me. I guess not :)
Thank you for sharing, you are a gorgeous looking woman.
 
That "Work Top" reminds me of the Partridge Family Bus. You look great, thanks for sharing.
 
She might "miss the spotlight" but she hasn't missed many meals.
 
Sir has selected the next pic for me to share with you all... We are aiming for at least one new shot per day.


Thank you all for your appreciation, I am greatly enjoying it. You are a wonderful audience so far! :D

Sitting at my computer, enjoying a stimulating conversation no doubt.
purple_top.jpg
definitely building the anticipation! Especially the nipples... just want to nibble a little!
 
Wow

What a story and woman
I've given up going to nuddy bars since becoming a teacher
It's great to find it here
Ready for a lap dance
Jaja
 
That "Work Top" reminds me of the Partridge Family Bus. You look great, thanks for sharing.

Haha, that is exactly what I thought when I bought it! I enjoy retro styles, especially the 40's pinup era and the bohemian hippie looks of the 60's/70's. I could not believe how that top hugged every bounce when I wore it to work without a bra underneath. Very erotic feeling, I was (almost) a bit self-conscious! My current job is your basic office gig, at a large warehouse/distributorship. Pretty business-casual, so I try to be subtle when dressing provocatively.

Thank you all for your kind words so far ... I am definitely feeling the spotlight upon me once again. :D

More to come!
 
Bless you. :D We get a sexy MILF every so often at my office. I have no idea how many times I imagine ravaging one of then right there on my desk. Grrr.. ;)
 
Sir has selected the next pic for me to share with you all... We are aiming for at least one new shot per day.


Thank you all for your appreciation, I am greatly enjoying it. You are a wonderful audience so far! :D

Sitting at my computer, enjoying a stimulating conversation no doubt.
purple_top.jpg

You certainly know how to tease a man- I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads

(and I've just read your profile- that in itself is enough to have a man's blood pressure rising...;))
 
I will be a constant observer of this thread, it has all the right ingredients for sure.
Thanks for the pics posted so far SSW, looking forward for what is to come.
(I do hope we will get to see that sexy little line of fur running from belly button to heaven!)
 
This morning's selection (For it is still morning here in beautiful Oregon!) might be for a more specialized taste. Back in the day, I found this particular part of my body surprisingly popular among certain men. I always greatly enjoyed those specialized clients and their attentions. :)

One of the things I learned when dancing, was the value of indulging myself in a monthly pedicure.
purple_toes.jpg
 
mmmm you are beautiful very lucky sir :) and ever more lucky audiences for over 14 years :) now its our turn -drools-
 
Welcome to Lit StripperSlutWife,

I remember enjoying many a wonderful strip tease from some of my favorite girls in my past and I look forward to yours.

MH4u

And we (collectively) thank you for your support of the arts, Sir!!

Might I ad that your avatar really got my attention ... quite an image, that.

Thank you all for your kind words, we can look forward to another posting later today. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top